London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by rachyreed1990 »

So I don't particularly like London Lipgloss...I find her face really annoying. But the reason I'm starting this post is because of the attached tweet she sent. I HATE it was beauty bloggers just tease their readers like this....obviously she is not going to tell who is 'getting chummy' with her ex so why bother tweeting it?! It's just crying for attention.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by rachyreed1990 »

ha now she has deleted this tweet!

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

god she annoys me no end! shes another one just like lily pebbles who thinks they're the bees knees because they get sent tons of pr samples & get invited to every london event. i don't even get it! her photos never show the makeup properly & its hard to concentrate on what colour her lipstick is when its plonked on her troll face. not to mention her hair! am i the only one who thinks it looks stupid? the pink was bad enough & her dodgy fringe just looks horrid. not 'pin up' as she thinks it does.

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

Can't abide her. So what if someone is getting chummy with her ex? He's her ex... What happened with him anyway?

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

she said he cheated on her, not surprising really.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

I've never gotten why people praise her blog... it has zero interesting content! Her purple lipstick post had full face pictures of her gurning instead of lip swatches where you can actually see some colour. I enjoy LLYMLRS's blogs because it's focused and well put together, something which this girl lacks. I can feel her crappy attitude just from her pictures of herself too - yuck.

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

Just had a look at that post you mentioned, quite amusing. She's so busy trying to pull a sexy face that you can barely see her lips. Should have just shown the lips! Agree with you about her blog, I don't bother with it. It reads like an advert most of the time.

As for her boyfriend cheating on her, ouch.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

rachyreed1990 wrote:So I don't particularly like London Lipgloss...I find her face really annoying. But the reason I'm starting this post is because of the attached tweet she sent. I HATE it was beauty bloggers just tease their readers like this....obviously she is not going to tell who is 'getting chummy' with her ex so why bother tweeting it?! It's just crying for attention.
Didn't she learn from Zoella that you can't pick and choose when people can be nosy and interested in your personal life. Cheap attention seeking. She could be making it sound worse than it is as well, he is her ex and she isn't friends with every beauty blogger.

usabeauty21

Post by usabeauty21 »

i follow this brit girl londonlipgloss from america... she just tweeted about being on GG this evening so i checked it out and had to give my two cents ! very funny. dont mind her blog but she seems a bit hipster try hard. her bf cheated on her? woah. is it just me or is it not so totally obvious from all her "subtle" tweets and instagrams that shes been getting with that singer frank turner for years anyway?

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner

Post by rachyreed1990 »

LOL further proof that loads of bloggers check these.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

"guiz. I've got my own thread on guru gossip. best day ever"

:good1:

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

her hair is horrendous... i think she needs to do her makeup better

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

her new post is about beauty essentials for after shagging some guy. tmi zoe, tmi.

kittykaty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittykaty »

pinkcow wrote:her new post is about beauty essentials for after shagging some guy. tmi zoe, tmi.
I just new someone would be thinking the same as me on this. Is she really that desperate for attention and to show people she's over the ugly beard guy who cheated on her that she needs to tell us she's sleeping with some new guy now? & whats with all the (giggle heh heh) thru the post? Seriously?

Also did you all see the post about all the awful hair colors she had in the past and her shameful myspace pics? Arrest me im Banksy? OMG

boowhooo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by boowhooo »

I think it is so cruel that you are all taking the time to trash someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. Luckily Zoe seems like she can see the funny side of this, but other people don't have thick skin like her so watch what you are saying about people on silly online forms, it could really affect someone. it is immature and spiteful, and frankly you all need to get a grip. If you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

thanks for the moral high-ground there

booradley
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by booradley »

Her "philosophical" posts make me CRINGE!

RadioSurgery
Learner
Learner

Post by RadioSurgery »

I just googled her because she was mentioned in another post.
Holy shit this girl is pretty. But did she really call MAC's Hello Kitty "Vintage"? Guh.
Haha, she works at Vice. I used to love that magazine, some of the article are shit now though.

I'll probably read her blog for reviews a bit, but she sounds like a fucking weenie in her blog posts.

alwayshating
Learner
Learner

Post by alwayshating »

I just find it weird that someone whose make up looks always the same has a blog about make up? I am a pale person and I know its hard sometimes not to look like a corpse but seriously in every post the foundation is so wrong!! In the post where she was trying out a face mask or something and had no make up she looked better! She needs to get a good foundation, a fresh pink blush and try thicker brows. I just feel bad because she isnt making the most of herself!

Also a white background with over exposed lighting doesnt make you Terry Richardson. It looks shite.

madonna42
Learner
Learner

Post by madonna42 »

She has some of the worst style sense ive seen, I find the whole 'Oooo I work at vice and have blue hair' think very hipsterish, pretentious. It gets boring quickly.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”