SongofStyle

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SongofStyle

Post by allsaints »

Salinabish wrote:I don’t think she ever claimed it was true love. If Jacopo doesn’t look like her ex then I think it’s safe to say that they weren’t just looking to date white men. It could be they just mesh well and just attract those type of people.
I mean dani, and she mentions it being love or soulmates with the new guy ever other day in her stories , from the very beginning, I said she maybe healing her heart since she just ended a long term one and suddenly this new one and he's also white , which reminds me that aimee previous boyfriend was also white . But hey maybe there's no Asian men around to date /s

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gretucci »

Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

glamdamage wrote:Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant
Someone else brought up race and Korean Italian culture, I was just commenting on what I noticed through the years, I don't care who they date but this is a hateful gossip forum, not a praising site

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

allsaints wrote:
glamdamage wrote:Can't they date whoever they want?! How is this relevant
Someone else brought up race and Korean Italian culture, I was just commenting on what I noticed through the years, I don't care who they date but this is a hateful gossip forum, not a praising site
Well of course but it's an odd thing to criticize imo, we've seen two of her boyfriends and they're both white, so what
She might have dated asian guys or black guys before, we don't know. or maybe she hasn't and that's ok too
I wasn't only addressing you btw, I was speaking in general cause I don't get why it's something we should hate on lol

tacobae
Learner
Learner

Post by tacobae »

Does anyone remember when she said she had Mexican heritage/ she was part mexican in an early vlog?

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

tacobae wrote:Does anyone remember when she said she had Mexican heritage/ she was part mexican in an early vlog?
I remember her mentioning that about an Asian friend, who I think grew up in Mexico and about speaking Spanish , but not about herself

sleepiestbean

Post by sleepiestbean »

anyone see her latest H&M video? those two together were unbearable :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Do people actually like her personality? I subbed to her youtube but never watch bc it's like watching paint dry, she's so boring and flat.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Do people actually like her personality? I subbed to her youtube but never watch bc it's like watching paint dry, she's so boring and flat.
I think it's combination of her attractiveness/ living vicariously through her riches/ her not being a meanie-non humble twat like most popular bloggers become/ -- is why people watch

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

normally i am an aimee apologist, but holy shit she is so fucking dumb in her latest vlog on dieting.

she starts off by proudly declaring, "muscle weighs more than fat" (no it doesn't, dumbass) and then follows that up by mispronouncing "intermittent" repeatedly.

i am so sick of these dieting videos from these morons. it's clear they have zero understanding of nutrition, yet feel no totally fine blasting this shit out to their young, impressionable followers.

tacobae
Learner
Learner

Post by tacobae »

I used to like her a LOT. I've been a fan since she started blogging and I suscribed to her channel since day 1. I am not a fan anymore. She used to be so humble, so relatable and now it all just seems phoney. The videos where she goes to deparment stores and tries to find outfits... sometimes the things she says sound borderline classist/ snobish. She didn't even put effort into them. And the diet video is just cringe. It is not that hard to sit for one hour on wikipedia, break down some ACTUAL AND REAL facts about a topic you want to talk about. You can't even say the name of the diet!

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Aimee: I respect Jacopo so I don't far in front of him

I'm sorry but she asked for opinions from people then she got a bit defensive about her farting because people were implying it means she's not comfortable with her partner .. I keep seeing things about her personality that keep turning me off including the humble brag vibe .. also, was Aimee always so small?? Her taking a picture with Lisa made her head look really big and her facial expression made her look really haggard

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Does anybody know whats going on with her sister?? After she finally left Rion,she found a new guy who was a famous tattoo artist,she went on to get alot of tattoos in a short time and posted everyday about how she found true love, but now she stopped(break up??) and the tattoos have increased faster since , she cut off a bunch of her hair, seem to dropped alot of weight and now has neck and face tattoos??? What happened in 4 weeks ???

bleachblack110
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bleachblack110 »

allsaints wrote:Does anybody know whats going on with her sister?? After she finally left Rion,she found a new guy who was a famous tattoo artist,she went on to get alot of tattoos in a short time and posted everyday about how she found true love, but now she stopped(break up??) and the tattoos have increased faster since , she cut off a bunch of her hair, seem to dropped alot of weight and now has neck and face tattoos??? What happened in 4 weeks ???
wow I didn't even know about this, but Ive always thought it was strange that her sister had seemingly only hand tattoos? (maybe some on her arm?) . Seems so strange for someone who isn't very tattooed.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

bleachblack110 wrote:
allsaints wrote:Does anybody know whats going on with her sister?? After she finally left Rion,she found a new guy who was a famous tattoo artist,she went on to get alot of tattoos in a short time and posted everyday about how she found true love, but now she stopped(break up??) and the tattoos have increased faster since , she cut off a bunch of her hair, seem to dropped alot of weight and now has neck and face tattoos??? What happened in 4 weeks ???
wow I didn't even know about this, but Ive always thought it was strange that her sister had seemingly only hand tattoos? (maybe some on her arm?) . Seems so strange for someone who isn't very tattooed.
Yea she started with a few tiny ones on her fingers, wrist,behind the ear, im not sure of the timeline but around the end of her and the blonde Ri or beginning of her and tattooed guy, she got a bunch on her hands and fingers , which were huge and hard to hide, then that's when it became more and more , it's just the last month something drastic has happened. Making weird post and videos, and hanging out with a whole new group of people,dressing strange compared to her amazing style of the last decade,.. I wonder what's wrong. I love her so I hope she's okay

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

I'm speechless! Just checked out Dani's profile and I can't believe what I saw. I'm guessing she's not interested in being a fashion influencer anymore. Face tattoos are so trashy and some of the people she's hanging out with look like they're in a gang or are former gang members.
Justpeepin wrote:Aimee: I respect Jacopo so I don't far in front of him

I'm sorry but she asked for opinions from people then she got a bit defensive about her farting because people were implying it means she's not comfortable with her partner .. I keep seeing things about her personality that keep turning me off including the humble brag vibe ..
First of all, why is she even sharing her farting habits publicly? Such a weird thing to talk about. What level of self-obsessed do you have to be to think people want to know whether or not you fart in front of your partner?

Second, I get where she is coming from with her original statement but it's such a weird thing to get defensive about! If you decide to share that info, you have to be prepared for some commentary. Ultimately only she knows for herself how comfortable she is or isn't in a relationship so why get defensive? It's not like anything anyone else could say would change the reality of your situation.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

gossipy locks wrote:
I'm speechless! Just checked out Dani's profile and I can't believe what I saw. I'm guessing she's not interested in being a fashion influencer anymore. Face tattoos are so trashy and some of the people she's hanging out with look like they're in a gang or are former gang members.

I'm sorry but she asked for opinions from people then she got a bit defensive about her farting because people were implying it means she's not comfortable with her partner .. I keep seeing things about her personality that keep turning me off including the humble brag vibe ..
First of all, why is she even sharing her farting habits publicly? Such a weird thing to talk about. What level of self-obsessed do you have to be to think people want to know whether or not you fart in front of your partner?

Second, I get where she is coming from with her original statement but it's such a weird thing to get defensive about! If you decide to share that info, you have to be prepared for some commentary. Ultimately only she knows for herself how comfortable she is or isn't in a relationship so why get defensive? It's not like anything anyone else could say would change the reality of your situation.
They actually don't look like gang members, I know they're Hispanic and black but that doesnt make them look like gang members, far from gang members, more like skaters and Rastas, which is fine but she has jumped 3 personalities in short couple months so I don't know who she really is or really ever was, she seems to adapt to whatever man she's dating, and now she's with a rasta skater .. Wonder what happened so fast with the famous tattoo piercer, she was help promote his big thing in Europe and posting pics of him almost every day

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

gossipy locks wrote:

They actually don't look like gang members, I know they're Hispanic and black but that doesnt make them look like gang members, far from gang members, more like skaters and Rastas, which is fine but she has jumped 3 personalities in short couple months so I don't know who she really is or really ever was, she seems to adapt to whatever man she's dating, and now she's with a rasta skater .. Wonder what happened so fast with the famous tattoo piercer, she was help promote his big thing in Europe and posting pics of him almost every day

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

allsaints wrote: They actually don't look like gang members, I know they're Hispanic and black but that doesnt make them look like gang members, far from gang members, more like skaters and Rastas, which is fine but she has jumped 3 personalities in short couple months so I don't know who she really is or really ever was, she seems to adapt to whatever man she's dating, and now she's with a rasta skater .. Wonder what happened so fast with the famous tattoo piercer, she was help promote his big thing in Europe and posting pics of him almost every day
Way to jump to conclusions. Regardless of race, if someone is covered all over their arms, neck and face with tattoos, that looks like a gang member. There was one person specifically that was in her photos that caused me the most concern.

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker

Post by haulbiotch »

allsaints wrote:
gossipy locks wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!! I was about to reply the same thing. Being black and hispanic does not make them look like gang members. Such a distasteful comment from gossipy locks.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”