Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Angel___Quinn
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by Angel___Quinn »

Just dipping in to mention an interaction I had with Marzia years ago that I almost forgot - it was in 2015 I believe, and I was about 17 at the time. Marzia was in her phase of wanting to 'work with marzipans' on projects for her Youtube channel, and I'm an artist so I submitted my work to her. She said she liked my art and asked for project ideas - when I sent her some, she complained that it would be too much time and effort for her to involve me. She was honestly pretty blunt and rude, almost like a completely different person to the persona she presented on youtube.

Just a very blunt 'I'm not interested in your idea' and then ignoring my email thanking her afterwards. She was a grown woman when she wrote this and I was clearly a young fan, and even reading the emails back now makes me feel a little bit ill. Marzia is NOT who she presents herself to be on instagram and youtube. I'm a bit shocked she couldn't even manage to at least pretend to be nice to her teenage fans via email.
She has this pastel UwU cutesy facade, but she's a shrewd, cold woman. I could try and post the emails here if anyone would like me to. Honestly, thank god for this forum because I remember young me was hurt by how Marzia treated me. If you didn't 100% fit in with her plans, and she couldn't use you to further her image or to get free work from you, you got cast aside very coldly.
Last edited by Angel___Quinn on Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

They just get worse and worse....🤮

I’m sorry Marzia treated you that way Angel__Quinn. We all know here how cold and calculated she truly is (and yet she claims to be happy and cheerful all the time...) I recall a couple of years ago Brad was saying in his livestream something like “You know I joke about Felix being a psychopath but Marzia actually is one”.

We’d love to see any emails.

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

Few things:

1. SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY DOLLARS, for a TOY. A USELESS ONE AT THAT!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY. I’ll never understand simp culture/celeb worship to the point of blowing near 1k on something someone “famous” touched.

2. Please God tell me that tattoo is fake.

3. Not much to say on Angel’s post other than “never meet your heroes” is the most true statement to ever exist.
A man is no one.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Welcome, Angel___Quinn. Sorry to hear that you had a personal encounter like this with Marzia. Feel free to share the e-mails with us, proof of her real face is welcome in general. It's sad in general to see how her online personality - and her personality is all she really got, she isn't talented in anything, has no further education, a job etc. - is really just a mask. I wonder how aware of that Felix is.

Then again, despite her sweet kawaii girly behaviour, when has she ever shown any care towards her fans or customers. She simply doesn't. She is the only star in her made up little world and everyone else just an extra. Disgusting.

BTW, Marzia, your Maì plush creations look like a mix up of Furby, Mr. Hankey and The Human Centipede. It's an uncreative childish creation that's been giving me nightmares, so thanks for that.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

From her Insta story. Looks like Marzia got her cheek filler topped up and it looks so botched and obvious. Image It's impossible to have cheeks like that naturally. Image

Tb to her original cheekbones, they are completely flat (different angle but I think you get the idea) Image

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

I feel like it’s possible to tell when someone is genuinely a nice and sweet person. Meaning someone who is sweet to anyone who is sweet to them, without any hidden agendas.

like if it benefits her she will be very nice to you until she has no use for you anymore. I’ve always had this vibe from her, that’s she’s very sneaky and knows how to manipulate this cutesy image to a T, to trick and sneakily get what she wants.

She gives me evil stepmother vibes to be honest. Especially in the pic above showing off her pointy sunken in face. Seriously leave your face alone! You looked fine before ! (I’m talking WAY BACK) I wonder what the fans think when they see her in person.

kickthePjs gf for example gives off a vibe that’s genuine, I have no idea how someone like Sophie has anything in common with “baby” marzia, and her voice is so damn annoying how can anyone stand to be around that?

I hope one day more and more people realize what kind of person she really is...but I don’t really see that happening anytime soon really, their fans are truly delusional and impressionable because most of them are children and teens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

The above pic reminds me of the puppet from the Saw films of all things lmao. Her attempts to look “perfect” always backfire, be uncanny and/or leave her worst off. Its like, you don’t look like Voldemort, leave your damn face alone and just be you.

Also, Keemstar is still popular, so don’t expect people to detach from their favorite person so fast.
A man is no one.

nilladream
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nilladream »

I have a feeling that Pewdiepie & Brad may be talking again. Felix liked Brad's latest picture on instagram and in the video below (at 7:53) he donated to Brad's livestream on twitch. I get some awkward vibes from the interaction but I have a feeling Felix really misses Brad as a friend

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

I don't know much about facial fillers but I totally agree that it looks like she did something to her face. In the Furby Halloween costume for example, if you take a closer look at her face it looks soooo round. At first I thought well, she used to have a more skinny and sunken face back then but she was in her early 20s, maybe it's just a natural change. But considering how slim her body still is... also, the roundness looks not natural AT ALL.

Is there anything she hasn't changed in her face/head or was there anything ever natural? Brow filler/lifting, extensions, lip filler, several nose jobs and apprantly cheeck fillers.

And of course - there is nothing wrong with facial enhancements, a person can do whatever they want to their body and looks. But in her case it really underlines how much about her is fake that people took for natural (both behaviour and looks), along with her sneaky comments back then that made it look like she never had facial enhancements at all.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Angel___Quinn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Angel___Quinn »

Thank you for the kind messages. I'll definitely try and upload the emails here when I can figure the GG interface out.
I agree with all the comments about her cosmetic surgery - I think it's frustrating that she's never been honest about any of the things she's had done. It's one thing wanting to be private, and another to just lie and say "my filler is totally dissolved" and "the nose job was just for breathing issues" when it's so obvious that it isn't the truth.

Also, does anyone else find it weird that there is no place for someone to leave an honest review on Mai Accents? No google reviews, no customer reviews, no place to read any honest customer feedback. It feels a bit sus, especially when we know how many people recieve damaged goods from Mai.

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

Some photos from 2012! She was so pretty!Image

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

nutellacrepe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nutellacrepe »

(this is obviously very late, kinda new here) is there something i should be concerned about with marzia regarding pj????

pettybitxhwitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pettybitxhwitch »

nutellacrepe wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:34 am
(this is obviously very late, kinda new here) is there something i should be concerned about with marzia regarding pj????
We've been speculating that Marzia has a crush on PJ, it helps reading this thread and some previous ones if you have the time, not necessarily for the PJ stuff cause I don't think we ever talked about that a lot , it's mostly brought up now and then, but just for seeing how much of a shit person Marzia is. <3

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ana_ananas »

Has anyone noticed that they don't visit their other flat anymore? They're currently between either the smaller one or their "holiday home", but what ever happened to the flat they fully renovated a few years back? I know they intend on moving to Japan at some point, but I thought for sure if they had to pick one flat to keep it would be that one and not the smaller one, but what do I know. Maybe for security reasons? I'm also super curious as to how long they plan on staying in Japan once they finally get there. I'm so damn curious.

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ana_ananas »

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:03 pm
From her Insta story. Looks like Marzia got her cheek filler topped up and it looks so botched and obvious. Image It's impossible to have cheeks like that naturally. Image

Tb to her original cheekbones, they are completely flat (different angle but I think you get the idea) Image

I wonder why she hides her enhancements. Does she think people won't catch on? Or do you think it doesn't correspond with the image she's created of herself as a woman with a squeaky clean reputation to the masses? She has a relatively young audience, but even if you're not a child you're susceptible to deceit, so why have everyone think you're natural? I don't get it. I wonder why she would get cheek filler over adjusting her nose... seems like it's a big insecurity for her. Also, wouldn't you want to show off your procedures? Unless she thinks it's too obvious and she's more concerned with people calling her out OR it's botched.

I've noticed she's been strategically hiding her cheeks with her hair in recent photos. It's too conspicuous to be just a coincidence, so I'll show you guys some examples from her IG:
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.06.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.06.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.05.44 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ana_ananas »

Here's some more as reference:
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.05.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.05.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 2.06.07 PM.png
Even in that last one you can sort of tell, but she makes a face and tilts her head to mask it (at least that's what I think).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

Tbh I don't see it. When I compare the Instagram photos of her to old photos Felix took I feel like her cheeks look the same, especially the front facing photos. Just looks like angles/lighting to me.
Her lips on the other hand look VERY different. Not sure if just overlining or lip lift or fillers but her upper lip especially looks much thicker than what she use to have.
I have no fucks left to give.

bigfunkylady
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bigfunkylady »

ana_ananas wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:25 pm
Has anyone noticed that they don't visit their other flat anymore? They're currently between either the smaller one or their "holiday home", but what ever happened to the flat they fully renovated a few years back? I know they intend on moving to Japan at some point, but I thought for sure if they had to pick one flat to keep it would be that one and not the smaller one, but what do I know. Maybe for security reasons? I'm also super curious as to how long they plan on staying in Japan once they finally get there. I'm so damn curious.
Hello! I been reading here for a while and want to share something I found (btw sorry for my rusty english it isn't my native language)
I think, that flat was sold a while ago, maybe at the beginning of this year. I remember I was searching for photos of that flat in particular (just because I love its decoration idk) aaaaaaaaaaand, somehow I found this. It appears to be currently on sale on the website, but if I think Felix said they sold it in a recent interview. My speculation is that they needed the money for their new nihonshin life :roll: (they are millionaires but come on, even for them must be an expensive move) and also it would make sense if this was actually the flat that got robbed...
Sin título-1.jpg
Sin título-2.jpg
Anyways I just cant believe how lucky this girl was in terms of money... or maybe how unfair is this society. I mean this must be her most overprice rip off ... lets not forget that she actually ¨studied¨ for re-doing that kitchen :rofl:
Sin título-3.jpg

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”