Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

Post by V0guinglala »

Candiedshark wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 am
Has anyone seen this? Im shook lol really interesting tea
I always thought tarot readings were bogus but I am pretty bewildered by this guy's predictions. I'm not even halfway through and he's predicting that Pewds is going to get involved with some kind of scam that screws over alot of his fanbase. Well Felix signed with a China based streaming website called Dlive weeks AFTER this video was uploaded.

DLive In a nutshell; when lots of other users stream or even watch other streams frequently, you can make some kind of crypto-currency (allegedly). Well there's been lots of murmurs about this streaming service being totally bogus and may not actually pay out or let you cash out. Lots of his fans are warning him all over Twitter and Reddit that it's probably gonna turn out to be a scam. This is weird stuff :o

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Post by nora_90 »

really? did not know that..

I hope if they have some problems they find it out before marriage, ore before having children..

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by revenga »

V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 pm
Candiedshark wrote:
I always thought tarot readings were bogus but I am pretty bewildered by this guy's predictions. I'm not even halfway through and he's predicting that Pewds is going to get involved with some kind of scam that screws over alot of his fanbase. Well Felix signed with a China based streaming website called Dlive weeks AFTER this video was uploaded.

DLive In a nutshell; when lots of other users stream or even watch other streams frequently, you can make some kind of crypto-currency (allegedly). Well there's been lots of murmurs about this streaming service being totally bogus and may not actually pay out or let you cash out. Lots of his fans are warning him all over Twitter and Reddit that it's probably gonna turn out to be a scam. This is weird stuff :o
Really?? I mean, have you seen this guys video on James Charles? He predicted the scandal on April 30th!

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I wonder if he does his research (hi gurugossiper) or maybe he’s good at reading people through their bullshit plus cards ? Nevertheless I like his sailor moon memorabilia and he’s entertaining vids

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Post by nora_90 »

ow.. I definitly see marzia say.. after the wedding.. my parents want grandchildren NOW.. while he thinks he is probably too depressed to become a father.. does she not decide everything in that relationship?..

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

revenga wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:25 am
V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:56 pm
Candiedshark wrote:

Really?? I mean, have you seen this guys video on James Charles? He predicted the scandal on April 30th!
Lol after the Felix X Marzia one, I decided to watch the James Charles reading he did. I have never taken this kind of stuff seriously, but this guy is definitely in touch with some next level tea :tyvm:

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

Marzia will twist her neck 180 degrees if she had to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bluelemonwater
Talker
Talker

Post by bluelemonwater »

omg that psychic reading!!!! though i agree that his reading who is fake in relationships is a bit off lol

BlairWaldorfLel
Talker
Talker

Post by BlairWaldorfLel »

Is it me or is that a a very unflattering pic? I‘m surprised she uploaded something like this, especially considering that she constantly tries to hide all flaws Image Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

BlairWaldorfLel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 am
Is it me or is that a a very unflattering pic? I‘m surprised she uploaded something like this, especially considering that she constantly tries to hide all flaws Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do you think its unflattering? For me its a very normal photo of her. Its not like she portraits herself as this bombshell or sexy woman, she is a child and that photo fits that aesthetic :P

Aquashakencola
Learner
Learner

Post by Aquashakencola »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:20 am
Marzia will twist her neck 180 degrees if she had to
she looks so uncomfortable in that pic....relax your neck girl!
ImageImage

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I feel as if we’ve reached a point that no one outside of this forum is ever going to see the ‘real’ Marzia. Just looking at the pewdiepiesubmissions subreddit (which is becoming more of a cesspit with each passing day), it’s filled with adoring comments towards her whenever she’s mentioned.

Although, people have been talking about how different she looks. Unfortunately they’re too condensed in the head to recognize her plastic surgery, lip injections and whatever else she’s had done. Instead the comments say “She looks younger every day!” “Our beautiful changing queen!” and a lot of comments referring to how “thicc” she is. Whatever curves she once had are long gone....how can they be so stupidly blind?

When she still did YouTube there were people in various places discussing her mediocre videos, but she’s erased all the evidence now. From an outsiders perspective, they see her Mai business and it looks quite decent now that there’s new photography. She’s all “grown up” to them.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

revenga wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:47 am
She is a child and the photo fits that aesthetic :P
Agreed. And now that she doesn't have an immediate medium like videos to portrait herself it's even easier to present a certain image. Oh so dainty, so pure! :lol:
LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:29 am
I feel as if we’ve reached a point that no one outside of this forum is ever going to see the ‘real’ Marzia. Just looking at the pewdiepiesubmissions subreddit (which is becoming more of a cesspit with each passing day), it’s filled with adoring comments towards her whenever she’s mentioned.
....how can they be so stupidly blind?

When she still did YouTube there were people in various places discussing her mediocre videos, but she’s erased all the evidence now. From an outsiders perspective, they see her Mai business and it looks quite decent now that there’s new photography. She’s all “grown up” to them.
Exactly. At least with Youtube she HAD to go in front of the camera and give something to her follower. Hiding all her dishonesty and laziness is a piece of cake with Instagram :|
Which is also why I love that the thread remained really alive despite her attempt to bury everything and keeping on dragging her poor fans in her delusion. As long as she scams them, copies artists, encourages eating disorders, feeds her ego on the inferiority complex of others, tries to appear as an almighty goddess when she's just a spoiled, untalented brat that got lucky, I will be here to spread the word and talk about it.
Ciao Marzia! :FU:

Side note: the extension-free period is already over! it lasted what, 4 weeks? :rofl:
I guess the wedding is approaching if she's back to her wannabe princess long hair.

How can PewDiePie in all honesty bash girls online for their looks when his own wife-to-be is THE fucking master of disguise, almost everything about her looks needs super high maintenance, is fake and/or extremely constructed?!? I won't even start with her non-existing personality and "talent".

Like, seriously?

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Macinapepe wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:45 am
Side note: the extension-free period is already over! it lasted what, 4 weeks? :rofl:
I guess the wedding is approaching if she's back to her wannabe princess long hair.

How can PewDiePie in all honesty bash girls online for their looks when his own wife-to-be is THE fucking master of disguise, almost everything about her looks needs super high maintenance, is fake and/or extremely constructed?!? I won't even start with her non-existing personality and "talent".

Like, seriously?
I do recall Felix once mentioning that he doesn’t understand why girls get lip injections when they can barely talk through such swollen lips. I believe he said this while watching a video with a female YouTuber. Honestly, I’d be a hypocrite if I disagreed with him as literally the same thing was said here about Marzia when she had hers done, and I completely agree.

What I want to know is; did she lie to him about the fillers like she lied to everyone else? I remember she claimed it was “just plumping lip gloss” and she kept that up for weeks. I’m actually wondering if Felix was the reason she had the fillers removed. I imagine he probably wasn’t impressed she was being dishonest and I just don’t believe that she claimed to dislike them. If she was so self conscious of it, why does she still have all the photos? She moves mountains to hide her nose, so why not delete the past photos of the fillers she claims she so disliked?

It wouldn’t surprise me if Felix is projecting into his videos. He has no freedom or comfort at home and probably feels it’s his only outlet.
Last edited by LaPetiteFleurs on Thu May 23, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

She looked good without extensions, I don’t get it how she wears them all her adult life. Must be uncomfortable. I saw pictures on a hairdresser’s Instagram who specializes on hair extensions, oh boi it looks disgusting when it’s old and needs to be changed.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:33 am
I’m actually wondering if Felix was the reason she had the fillers removed.
I don't believe that she's had them removed. Maybe she's having less put in, but it's still a massive difference.

Before:

After she supposedly had them removed:

It's her choice to do anything with her body, and I honestly wouldn't care what she chose to do if she was honest. If people look at old photos, they can see that she looks incredibly different, not just the lips either. Girl's had fillers in her face. I challenge anyone to find a photo in the last year where her eyebrows aren't in exactly the same place. Even the videos she still has up on her channel, her eyebrows barely move. She's also 100% thinner than she used to be and her face doesn't look it, even though when she was younger she still had baby fat. Again, I wouldn't care if she was honest, but she's not and I'm definitely someone who used to put my looks against hers.

Nowadays I know that she has the angles, fillers, expensive hair extensions, and expensive beauty treatments, and that she isn't all that, but when I was younger she was just this pretty person with a pretty life. There are still going to be young girls looking at her photos, the least she could do is be honest.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Macinapepe wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:45 am
How can PewDiePie in all honesty bash girls online for their looks when his own wife-to-be is THE fucking master of disguise
Because that's what she is. ;) She is truly amazing at creating the image of "I'm not trying to be perfect, but I end up being perfect" image. She manages to make it seem like she is modest, just doing her own thing, not trying to be special or obviously grabbing for attention.
It's not that uncommon that someone criticizes a certain type of man or woman without realizing that their partner has the same traits, just in a way that's less obvious to them - or better hidden.
After all, her fillers were because of her face being uneven, it's not your typical beauty enhancement like other gurlz do, you know. :roll:

To be honest, when I first found out that Marzia is topic on gg (that must have been two years ago or so), I was like "how can there be possibly be anything bad to say about Marzia unless you are a really jealous person?", even though I had already come to know gg not as the hateful harassing website that other people claimed it to be. Hell, I had even come to stop paying attention to a certain guru because gg made me realize (with facts and proof, mind you) that this person was not worth my time, money or admiration.
Still, I couldn't believe that there would be reasonable criticism of Marzia.
You had to dig deep or pay close attention Marzias posts or actions to realize there are really questionable among those. And if you see the total sum that has been collected and discussed on gg, you start to see her in a very different light.

People are calling her manipulative towards her fiance and I'd say they are right. The whole point of being manipulative is that the majority won't notice you are (and some simply not wanting to realize it). She probably doesn't want to accept that she is manipulative. People tend to think that if they don't use that power for "evil" then it's ok to get their way that way.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

Actually, I don't think Felix cares that much about her anymore. A few weeks ago my bf watched his video (can't say which one it was) and someone from reddit made a picture of Marzia (it was pretty cool picture,tbh) and he was like 'Oh, it's Marzia, I don't care' or something like that and I just couldn't believe it. He really couldn't care any less about that.
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

He probably watched too many Disney cartoons as a kid lol
He’s soon to be married to Cinderella, who is actually her stepmother and stepsisters
When she shows her true personality he repeats: “Doesn’t look like anything to me”

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

adelena wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:16 am
Actually, I don't think Felix cares that much about her anymore. A few weeks ago my bf watched his video (can't say which one it was) and someone from reddit made a picture of Marzia (it was pretty cool picture,tbh) and he was like 'Oh, it's Marzia, I don't care' or something like that and I just couldn't believe it. He really couldn't care any less about that.
It was a lwiay video and he was being sarcastic. He also added a jokingly "draw me instead".

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”