QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

bananacho
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

Post by bananacho »

She knows fans will beg Felix to do it. This is manipulative.
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

bananacho wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:21 pm

She knows fans will beg Felix to do it. This is manipulative.
She’s such a child, and not even a good one. She did the exact same thing when she wanted to get her third dog called Mayo. She instructed her ‘marzipans’ to harass Felix via Twitter with the hashtag #wewantmayo. I feel quite smug that it didn’t work. No third dog yet, Marzia! It’s probably the only time Felix has said no to her. Probably quite triggering and upsetting for her.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by emmagossiper »

Wtf...does she need a toy?

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

She says “on your channel” like she still has one. No girl, you couldn’t be bothered with it, and as a consequence you don’t get to control the narative anymore.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

What is it with her face in that ad with pewdiepie? She either gained like 10kilos or had something terrible done to her face. It looks so puffy and swollen. I'm suprised she let that video to be posted because she always wants to look so perfect but she looks horrible in that one.
Also, they both look so uncomfortable as if they rarely spend time together and now they were forced to do it after a long long time...
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

emmagossiper wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:01 am
Wtf...does she need a toy?
Yes.

She needs a lot of praise for drawing doodles on things and has meltdowns when people are mean to her.

Marzia is your toddler.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

adelena wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:07 am
What is it with her face in that ad with pewdiepie? She either gained like 10kilos or had something terrible done to her face. It looks so puffy and swollen. I'm suprised she let that video to be posted because she always wants to look so perfect but she looks horrible in that one.
Also, they both look so uncomfortable as if they rarely spend time together and now they were forced to do it after a long long time...

Girl wanna look plump and glowing on her wedding. And probably her previous fillers are gone so she needs top up. If you look at her lips, they went back to original shape.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

emmagossiper wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:46 pm
adelena wrote:

Girl wanna look plump and glowing on her wedding. And probably her previous fillers are gone so she needs top up. If you look at her lips, they went back to original shape.
I wonder why she decided to not to do her lips as well if she got cheek fillers. Now her face looks weird with huge cheeks and no lips. Maybe I'm too judgmental but if you're getting your face done at least make sure you'll look better afterwards and it suits you. Because she did looked better before so what is the point of getting those fillers. I don't get it.
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Lol....jesus all the comments on that Archero Ad about Marzia's mysterious new "healthy glow" ..."omg I think she's pregnant!"

How are people (especially females that made those comments) not recognizing she's had obvious work done to her face? You'd think from years of the KarTrashians parading themselves all over the media, the general public would know why her face looks kinda suspect all of the sudden.
No sorry, 9 year olds, getting pregnant doesn't randomly alter your entire complexion and face shape while keeping the rest of you inexplicably rail thin :roll:

btw during Felix's upload earlier,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVLczBM73s&t=2s

If you go to 2:10, insists that he's prepared for the game's jump scares because Marzia already gives him night terrors and night sweats :rofl:
But, you know....he's just "joking around" of course ;)

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

adelena wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:36 pm

I wonder why she decided to not to do her lips as well if she got cheek fillers. Now her face looks weird with huge cheeks and no lips. Maybe I'm too judgmental but if you're getting your face done at least make sure you'll look better afterwards and it suits you. Because she did looked better before so what is the point of getting those fillers. I don't get it.
I assume because she’s annoyed when people ask her about lips. And she doesn’t want to add any controversial details about herself as per usual. It’s not just GG comments, but her fans asked her under her ig photos. She even made a stories about her lips.

I don’t know why it has to be such a “dark” secret. What’s wrong ing to admit that you didn’t born perfect and ageless. I think she looked good with lips, it helped to balance her face, wasn’t too much. The only thing I didn’t like that she kept that as a secret.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

adelena wrote:
V0guinglala wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:43 pm
Lol....jesus all the comments on that Archero Ad about Marzia's mysterious new "healthy glow" ..."omg I think she's pregnant!"

How are people (especially females that made those comments) not recognizing she's had obvious work done to her face? You'd think from years of the KarTrashians parading themselves all over the media, the general public would know why her face looks kinda suspect all of the sudden.
No sorry, 9 year olds, getting pregnant doesn't randomly alter your entire complexion and face shape while keeping the rest of you inexplicably rail thin :roll:

btw during Felix's upload earlier,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJVLczBM73s&t=2s

If you go to 2:10, insists that he's prepared for the game's jump scares because Marzia already gives him night terrors and night sweats :rofl:
But, you know....he's just "joking around" of course ;)
But of course, Marzia is their perfect queen and can do no wrong! I’ve even seen her referred to as “YouTube’s First Lady”. The amusing thing is, Felix himself doesn’t even encourage his 9 year olds to see her like that; he’s always been quick to call her out. Though most times he is “joking”, as you stated above.

Speaking of Felix and the lack of chemistry between them, there were so many sexual references/jokes in his latest video. I think someone’s feeling a little pent up and neglected....

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

At 8:42, on Felix's latest video responding to his editors, Brad and Sive genuinely couldn't remember or tell who edited the recent #ad video when it was actually Marzia. It's hilarious to me that she feels this compelling need to edit Felix's videos ONLY if and when she appears in them. I can't believe she actually sat there and edited that boring video #ad of herself playing the mobile game instead of allowing Brad and Sive to do their job. Of course the "quality" of the video goes way up when she edits because she's so obsessed with making sure SHE looks good. Like come on Marzia you ooze insecurity it's painful. :lol:

saguaro
Learner
Learner

Post by saguaro »

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”