CutiePieMarzia - Part 4

bitchcakes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia - Part 4

Post by bitchcakes »

vivaglam wrote:^ She does have over six million subscribers on youtube, which in my book means she has kind of an obligation to. Regardless of her nationality. She could've just said "tomorrow is a very important day here in America, I hope you all go out and vote." It's not like she had to endorse a candidate or elaborate any further. I think she just likes to keep her channel as total fluff though, and doesn't want to mention any real world stuff.

SweetPeggySue
Debater
Debater

Post by SweetPeggySue »

For God's sake, we're talking about 24 year old wannabe little girl that shoves popsicle sticks in pieces of watermelon for a living.

I assume only adults have a right to vote in the US, do any of these adults need MARZIA to tell them to go vote, can't they figure it themselves? Stop shifting the responsibility, this whole thing is solely on US voters.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

vivaglam wrote:^ She does have over six million subscribers on youtube, which in my book means she has kind of an obligation to. Regardless of her nationality. She could've just said "tomorrow is a very important day here in America, I hope you all go out and vote." It's not like she had to endorse a candidate or elaborate any further. I think she just likes to keep her channel as total fluff though, and doesn't want to mention any real world stuff.
I don't get this logic. Should she have also talked about the possibility of Britain leaving the EU before and encouraged people to vote then?
If anything, that would have affected her way more since she's an Italian living the UK.
Should she also be discussing Italian politics?

On another note, Felix apologized for not uploading a video and said that he doesn't have good news.
I wonder if anything could have happened between them but then judging by his Instagram, that's not the case.
Does anyone find that photo that he posted of them kissing a tad bit out of place though? I don't remember him posting stuff like that before.

Nixiberry
Debater
Debater

Post by Nixiberry »

cheezupie wrote: On another note, Felix apologized for not uploading a video and said that he doesn't have good news.
I wonder if anything could have happened between them but then judging by his Instagram, that's not the case.
Does anyone find that photo that he posted of them kissing a tad bit out of place though? I don't remember him posting stuff like that before.
I don't think it's something to do with their relationship. Could be something back home? Something happened to one of their pugs or something?

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

Nixiberry wrote:
cheezupie wrote: On another note, Felix apologized for not uploading a video and said that he doesn't have good news.
I don't think it's something to do with their relationship. Could be something back home? Something happened to one of their pugs or something?
That's what I thought, too.
Though I really think there's no more spark between them, to be honest, which is why I also found that photo slightly off - like he's trying to show that they're okay or something. I don't know. Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

I'll be sad if something happened to the pugs, especially Puga.

babyminx
Learner
Learner

Post by babyminx »

I also found the kissing videos and photos a bit odd, as they don't seem to normally do stuff like that? I wonder if all the debate about their relationship has been getting to Marzia, though personally I haven't really noticed anything off about it. I think they're just quite private about it, and also they've been together for a few years now, the dynamic in LTR's is usually different than couples who've been together for a shorter time. Who knows though.

I'm gonna take a big leap and say maybe Felix's tweet is to do with them leaving the UK due to brexit? He made a tweet mentioning it a few days ago. As EU citizens living in the UK it obviously effects them a lot. I'm probably wrong though.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

The tweet could really be about anything. Perhaps the death of a relative or some family news and that's why he's keeping it private. It could be about one of the dogs though, and he'd rather talk about that in a video than on twitter. Maya must be pretty old now, it would be really sad if something happened to her during the time that they've been away.
I also noticed they've been amping up the pda on this trip, and I do wonder if their relationship is as perfect as they make it out to be. It's always those couples who are ~relationship goals~ on social media who suddenly split up and claim they'd actually been miserable for ages. It's always shocking to everyone else because they seemed so happy, but underneath there's been resentment for a long time. I don't think the sad news is relationship related though.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I thought that maybe it had to do with his show. I mean Marzia is still vlogging, only Felix isn't.

Post by Guest »

I thought maybe someone robbed them while they were in Vegas but looking at her vlog it doesnt look like it
Im more worried about him than her XD !!
I hope everyone are ok and its not a serious thing -_-

apieceofcancer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by apieceofcancer »

WHATS UP GUYZZ ITS PERRWWWDEEPIEE HERE !1 xd Back at it again with more bideos!
[youtube][/youtube]

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Well I watched his last vlog and now I'm thinking maybe it has to do with the fact that they were fucking around with a cop car. Wtf.

Then I watched Marzia's Girls Day Out vlog and she said in it:
"Right now I'm looking at hotels for tomorrow because exciting things! We're gonna travel all together somewhere. [Which turned out to be Las Vegas] You will see a vlog from there and that actually means that this is not the last video but after this there's gonna be a break and in two days you're gonna get a hello video because it's a new place that we're gonna visit. And then the vlogs will start again next week."

I don't really understand what she's saying. I guess she's taking breaks? Maybe Felix decided to do the same

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Post by nora_90 »

I don't think it has something to do with the dogs ore the relationship, marzia was posting happy pictures on instagram after he said it..

it probably has something to do with his youtube channel...

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

I think is something work related
Or probably about people who found out where they're living. Felix was so pissed. Maybe they'll have to change again house in la.

I'm pretty sure it's not about the pugs.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

In todays vlog she poured almond milk into an electric kettle because she wanted to warm it :rofl: omg I have no words.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

He said in his vlog that he can't do daily vlogs anymore and that he's basically miserable making them and that they feel extremely forced and like they're only doing fun things for the vlogs and not to actually enjoy the experience. I'm pretty sure that was the announcement.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

idontknow wrote:He said in his vlog that he can't do daily vlogs anymore and that he's basically miserable making them and that they feel extremely forced and like they're only doing fun things for the vlogs and not to actually enjoy the experience. I'm pretty sure that was the announcement.
Weird, because he has said something similar before but emphasized that he liked vlogging despite being stressed. Still, he should do vlogging when he's doing something fun. Not when he's working and miserable.

Anyway, back to Marzia. These vlogs only reveal to me the leisurely life she has. (Not that I expected anything more or anything else.) Must be nice.

Post by Guest »

^
^
but you shouldve expected he is trying hard to make the vlog entertaining , he buys new things everyday ( tiny drone, raspberry pi , that device that shots fire etc ) but I like how he is being honest with the viewers that he doesnt want to force-vlog
maybe it was nice at the beginning but he have a show that takes LOTS of energy to shoot and manage the revelmode stuff as well ( like he said ) must be really tiring him
Marzia didnt upload a thing, maybe she is chilling because there is no more competition with Felix "^^

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Marzia isn't going to daily vlog the rest of the LA trip either apparently. I don't mind. At least she and Felix are being honest in saying they want to just enjoy their time together instead of recording every waking moment and forcing themselves to go do "fun" things all the time. I personally have no clue how daily vloggers do it (like itsjudystime). It would just get really old really fast.

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

vanillafilter wrote:Marzia isn't going to daily vlog the rest of the LA trip either apparently. I don't mind. At least she and Felix are being honest in saying they want to just enjoy their time together instead of recording every waking moment and forcing themselves to go do "fun" things all the time. I personally have no clue how daily vloggers do it (like itsjudystime). It would just get really old really fast.
Marzia and Felix are such boring people. They can't even spend a few weeks pretending not to be.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I think she could have continued them. She vlogs well, despite the lack of excitement. I felt like she quit just because Felix quit. Idc though. They should enjoy the rest of their time in LA without the cameras.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”