Post by allumium »

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia - Part 4

Post by fancyvagabond »

This chick is a useless idiot. I only watched a handful of her videos but her latest "Marzia Makes" video is legit just a bunch of kindergarten crafting activities. How is she not embarrassed to upload this shit online?
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I think she looks better with bangs. The outfits in her holiday video, though, seemed rather un-holiday like? Nothing about them screamed winter or Christmas to me. And I couldn't see any of the makeup that she was applying. 3/10

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

fancyvagabond wrote:This chick is a useless idiot. I only watched a handful of her videos but her latest "Marzia Makes" video is legit just a bunch of kindergarten crafting activities. How is she not embarrassed to upload this shit online?
Yeah that's the thing isn't it? It's one thing for her to sort of live a sheltered, privileged life - it's another for her to then act like putting in minimal effort is cute. She can do anything - ANYTHING - and she chooses to do THIS... which makes it that much more sad. I can see a newly starting YouTuber doing stuff at her level, but once they would become more successful you would hope they would put in a little more creativity and effort.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Those DIYs were painful to watch, especially the cookies. She wanted to make heart shaped ones but didn't have a cutter, wanted to make them blue but forgot to add the food colouring, then didn't realise she had barely any baking paper left on the roll. You can tell she puts no planning into her videos at all. And buying a £40 pair of jeans on asos just to take the bows off and sew them to another pair? I swear this girl is so far out of touch with reality it's almost scary.
Anyone else would've made sure they were prepared for starters, but if their video came out like that, they'd scrap it and start again. The fact that she edited that and thought it was good enough speaks volumes. It annoys me that she gets away with all this purely because of who she's dating. Anyone who would've put out a video like that would've been torn a new one in the comments, but she gets nothing but praise. She's never had to worry about putting in effort or making quality videos because she's never had to. She's not like other youtubers who had hunger and passion to make their channel grow. It's infuriating that she's making money from this utter crap.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

vivaglam wrote:Those DIYs were painful to watch, especially the cookies. She wanted to make heart shaped ones but didn't have a cutter, wanted to make them blue but forgot to add the food colouring, then didn't realise she had barely any baking paper left on the roll. You can tell she puts no planning into her videos at all. And buying a £40 pair of jeans on asos just to take the bows off and sew them to another pair? I swear this girl is so far out of touch with reality it's almost scary.
Anyone else would've made sure they were prepared for starters, but if their video came out like that, they'd scrap it and start again. The fact that she edited that and thought it was good enough speaks volumes. It annoys me that she gets away with all this purely because of who she's dating. Anyone who would've put out a video like that would've been torn a new one in the comments, but she gets nothing but praise. She's never had to worry about putting in effort or making quality videos because she's never had to. She's not like other youtubers who had hunger and passion to make their channel grow. It's infuriating that she's making money from this utter crap.
honestly i'm not much on this thread because i generally don't mind marzia, but this kind of shit annoys me. it takes 2 minutes to make sure you have everything, if you don't, DON'T RECORD! she's just gotten more and more lazy as time has gone on.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I was enjoying her latest video until the end where she complained about all the "hate" she got. Marzia. You are dating the most subscribed to person on YouTube. Ignore the comments and continue on. You don't need to address every negative thing.

Post by Guest »

First Im glad Maya is healthy and Ok, I thought she is getting old
second, correct me if Im wrong but I thought people watch Christmas movies on December, where Im from we dont celebrate it so I wouldnt know
but I think its a thing, just like watching horror movies on October... right ?
if Im correct then, why did she watch 2 horror movies when she visited her parents it doesnt make since !

but I really enjoyed the video, I like watching her vlogs because its basically her socializing instead of making lazy DIY :?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

idontknow wrote:I was enjoying her latest video until the end where she complained about all the "hate" she got. Marzia. You are dating the most subscribed to person on YouTube. Ignore the comments and continue on. You don't need to address every negative thing.
I agree, it was totally unnecessary. She's there decorating her beautiful apartment, getting gifted another pair of Gucci boots from her boyfriend, travelling home with her luxury luggage stuffed with presents for her family and then a lovely day out ice skating, and she has the audacity to complain about a few silly comments asking about whether things with Pewds are ok.
I actually enjoyed the first part of the video, mainly because I love seeing their apartment, but the whining at the end really ruined it for me. I don't know what more she wants when she already lives a life that the majority of people can only dream of. The only reason I can think of is that she's not as happy as she makes out to be, so anything like that makes her defensive. But seriously, she needs to grow up and get over it. I laughed out loud when she said she only ever puts so much hard work into her videos, surely she can't genuinely believe that.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

idontknow wrote:I was enjoying her latest video until the end where she complained about all the "hate" she got. Marzia. You are dating the most subscribed to person on YouTube. Ignore the comments and continue on. You don't need to address every negative thing.
Agreed. She could have at least handled it better if she really wanted to address it. She made herself sound whiny.

She could have casually mentioned, "Guys, we're doing fine. We just don't share every intimate moment." Or let the vlog speak for itself.

She could have also simply explained the channel name change was just a preference to display her name instead of a username.

The whole ending was a bit much. Lighten up, Miss no-longer-CutiepieMarzia. Looks like we'll have to change the next title to Just Marzia.

AngelHair
Talker
Talker

Post by AngelHair »

For those of you still interested in this, in Emma Pickles's new video 'October/November favorites with Marzia´you can see the right side of Marzia´s face for a couple of seconds at 17:50.

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

AngelHair wrote:For those of you still interested in this, in Emma Pickles's new video 'October/November favorites with Marzia´you can see the right side of Marzia´s face for a couple of seconds at 17:50.

omg
it's another person :o

(btw I think she's beautiful on her hidden side)

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Why does she hide the right side of her face? She looked normal to me, not hideous. But her affected voice is so grating!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Why does she hide the right side of her face? She looked normal to me, not hideous. But her affected voice is so grating!

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

We should probably make a new thread. Is everyone okay with just CutiePieMarzia again? Or should we make a new name? Or should we just put Marzia now? I'm not sure haha. I want everyone to be satisfied with it though!

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

I think just Marzia now

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

We could put "Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5"? I feel like most of the YouTubers on this site that have changed their name keep the original in the title somewhere so there's no confusion for anyone searching for them.

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

I've found the "my boyfriend does my voiceover" video super booring and not funny :S

nora_90
Learner
Learner

Post by nora_90 »

this boyfriends does voice over make up tutorial is something some other youtubers also did, she is again not very original, just copies other people.. /
but many youtubers are not not original

I also did not think it was funny..

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”