CutiePieMarzia

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by alex.pyt »

RabbieWingz wrote:I wouldn't say Felix was "glaring" at Marzia, and the replies he usually comes up with are... well.. Pewdiepie replies (immature), he's always been like that. I remember a video of them cooking where he had the same behaviour but in the same video he kissed her and helped her out.

However, I will say the first time I discovered their relationship in a Pewdiepie vlog, I felt a bit sorry for them because the majority of the time Felix was glued to his laptop filming and editing and they didn't do much together at home- their relationship looked quite boring.
^Their relationship does look very boring and repetitive - which is pretty strange for a couple that could be considered quite rich. There was a short period of time when they were travelling a lot, to London, Brighton, Japan, Italy... but now they seem stuck in Brighton.
The saddest (and strangest) thing is that they don't have a lot of friends, and the english YT community is quite the big one; they seemed to be friends with Zoella and Alfie but they were both gone in, like, 2 weeks.
Eventually they'll get bored of living like this, even if I feel they love each other truly...

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

pinkbows wrote:Eventually all relationships become routine and repetitive to a certain degree, but Felix and Marzia are super rich and could have endless adventures and stuff. But they seem stuck in a rut, and Marzia seems to be really not liking it..while Felix seems content. I think they're far too in love (and Marzia gave up basically everything for the relationship) to ever break up, but it'll be interesting to see how things progress.
Nobody forced Marzia to live this life. And, to be fair, Felix seems to me like the one who is most excited to travel (the first time to Japan, Brighton, Paris). Felix is the one who gave up everything: he left his country and flew to Italy.
I don't think that if Marzia was to go out Felix would disagree with the idea, but it doesn't seem to me she puts much effort in making friends.

canachi
Informer
Informer

Post by canachi »

alex.pyt wrote:
pinkbows wrote:Eventually all relationships become routine and repetitive to a certain degree, but Felix and Marzia are super rich and could have endless adventures and stuff. But they seem stuck in a rut, and Marzia seems to be really not liking it..while Felix seems content. I think they're far too in love (and Marzia gave up basically everything for the relationship) to ever break up, but it'll be interesting to see how things progress.
Nobody forced Marzia to live this life. And, to be fair, Felix seems to me like the one who is most excited to travel (the first time to Japan, Brighton, Paris). Felix is the one who gave up everything: he left his country and flew to Italy.
I don't think that if Marzia was to go out Felix would disagree with the idea, but it doesn't seem to me she puts much effort in making friends.
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Marzia originally went to live with him in Sweden and then after a little while they both moved back to Italy. Japan and Paris seem more like Marzia's ideas since she's into asian style and all things kawaii, and in the Paris vlog Felix didn't seem that excited to be there. Brighton was probably more for Felix though.

As for the making friends thing, it's very hard to meet new people if you work from home and a lot of people don't "get" the whole Youtube thing and would probably be turned off by the fact their friends are getting mobbed by kids every time they hang out in public. Sure, they could make friends with the British Youtubers but I don't really blame them if they don't want to. If "the Brit Crew" are as annoying irl as they are on camera I don't see how anyone could want to be around them and I don't really think Felix would fit in with the comedy YouTubers like Jack Howard, TomSka etc.

"it doesn't seem to me she puts much effort in making friends" - If her social anxiety is as bad as she's made it out to be in the past then it's very difficult to go out and make new friends. I'm in a similar position at the moment where all my friends have gone off to uni and I decided it wasn't for me so now the only person I have to hang out with is my boyfriend. I want to meet new people but my anxiety stops me from doing anything about it because i'll have to meet new people. She probably does want to have friends to hang out with other than Felix but anxiety can make even the smallest effort feel like a massive challenge.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

I said this before ages ago somewhere but... I somehow think that they'd be much better off in LA. They already have friends there, there are lots of opportunities (mainly speaking for Marzia as it seems like she does nothing all day, so it would be good for her to get busy). I think eventually they will end up living there (or somewhere else) after being bored in Britain.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

The thing is emigrating to the US is a very difficult task is you're not marrying one. I forget if it's the US that has the rule "You can emigrate here as long as you prove you are more of worth (job-speaking) than an American in place" I don't think a youtuber would even come under the entertainment category many actors do either if they did move.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Yeah, I think they'd be better off in LA too, but as phoeblue said, there's a rule that admits you in the country only if you are requested personally by someone for a job or if you have related ones living in the country (wife,husband,family).
canachi wrote: I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Marzia originally went to live with him in Sweden and then after a little while they both moved back to Italy. Japan and Paris seem more like Marzia's ideas since she's into asian style and all things kawaii, and in the Paris vlog Felix didn't seem that excited to be there. Brighton was probably more for Felix though.
The first trip to Japan was made because Felix had to go to a convention, and so this recent trip to Paris - Felix had to do a 'live-game' type of thing.
Felix originally saved the money to fly to Italy and meet Marzia. Eventually she went to Sweden and they lived together.
A lot of times, during the first year of their relationship, you could see Felix was filming from Italy - so it's not like she was completely away from her country.

canachi wrote: "it doesn't seem to me she puts much effort in making friends" - If her social anxiety is as bad as she's made it out to be in the past then it's very difficult to go out and make new friends. I'm in a similar position at the moment where all my friends have gone off to uni and I decided it wasn't for me so now the only person I have to hang out with is my boyfriend. I want to meet new people but my anxiety stops me from doing anything about it because i'll have to meet new people. She probably does want to have friends to hang out with other than Felix but anxiety can make even the smallest effort feel like a massive challenge.
I know, I don't doubt it - but then I don't see why people are commenting that she's living a life that she doesn't want to.
It's not even making friends: she always stays inside, watching tv series. Which I do too, but I do not complain if I feel lonely, and neither does she, so why are we talking in her place? She's not complaining.

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

There are times when I am jealous of these Marzia, not really having to do much on a day to day basis. But I just wonder if she gets so bored? I love my lazy days but I wonder why she doesn't just go out? I know about her anxiety issue, but does that really prohibit her from just getting out of the house more than she does? Pardon my ignorance... I just wonder why she doesn't meet up with Zoe, since they're already friends. Not that I would blame her if she didn't want to hang out with Zoe much... but I feel like her Felix are together 100% of the time. I love my boyfriend to death and neither of us mind a bit of time apart. At the end of the day, he's still there to come back to. I have to agree, I think they definitely would have been better off in LA, though I know how hard it would be for them to even stay here in the states and that's really unfortunate.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

It could be because they haven't really had to whore themselves out like many other youtubers, his rapid success came about in a few months, this time last year he was breaking the top ten and he's now still millions ahead of number 2, and they both still appear to have the majority of control over their videos. To me they seem to have more self-respect than a lot of the larger youtubers who rely on tactics for views and subs. I think they have a very european sensibility in regards to this, I'm sure they both know this is transient, and despite the huge amount of money Pewds must make, I remember reading that he gives himself a relatively small salary (compared to the gross amount of money) and puts the rest in savings/other investments.

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

pinkbows wrote:I really get the feeling Felix and Marzia can't stand any of the other YTbers. (with good reason)
Haha, I wouldn't blame them. And I could also see that as being true.

kawaii95
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kawaii95 »

meatlessbigmac wrote:There are times when I am jealous of these Marzia, not really having to do much on a day to day basis. But I just wonder if she gets so bored? I love my lazy days but I wonder why she doesn't just go out? I know about her anxiety issue, but does that really prohibit her from just getting out of the house more than she does? Pardon my ignorance... I just wonder why she doesn't meet up with Zoe, since they're already friends. Not that I would blame her if she didn't want to hang out with Zoe much... but I feel like her Felix are together 100% of the time. I love my boyfriend to death and neither of us mind a bit of time apart. At the end of the day, he's still there to come back to. I have to agree, I think they definitely would have been better off in LA, though I know how hard it would be for them to even stay here in the states and that's really unfortunate.
I see where you're coming from, but I actually don't see Felix or Marzia as being the type to have tons of friends and go out all the time. They're different in many ways, but a lot alike in more ways. I think they both have their close friends/family that they hang out with but for the most part they're just chill people and prefer each other's company which is perfectly fine. I can see how people can think it's strange that they're not as social as others their age.

Also I believe Felix and Marzia tried living in LA for a month or 2 and while they both liked it, Felix was turned off by the fact that during his entire time there, people would pretend to want to hang out but then would turn it into a business proposition instead. He's mentioned that he doesn't want to feel like youtube is his job and I think living somehwat secluded from a lot of the money hungry yt'bers mostly located in LA unfortunately is good for him and Marzia.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I want Marzia's face and body and hair and career (and boyfriend, but only for one night).

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

^ haha true. I guess I have a thing for Swedes. I blame the Canucks for recruiting gorgeous Swedish men *drool*

There was a Pewdiepie video a little while ago, when Marzia said something like "you came in my mouth" whilst playing as kirby in smash bros (completely innocent since kirby has an attack that sucks up opponents) and his reaction was soooooo awkward lmao. I have a feeling their sex life is either nonexistent or extremely kinky to the point that he would go out of his way to hide it.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Hahaha I'm going to vote extremely kinky. Everyone always says it's the quiet ones that are freaks in the bedroom.
I love how Marzia dresses though because I really don't have much of an idea what her body shape looks like or anything. It's kind of refreshing because of what I'm used to where I live haha.

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

gr4pefruits wrote:I want Marzia's face and body and hair and career (and boyfriend, but only for one night).
Same. :D

whataredis
Learner
Learner

Post by whataredis »

I like watching Marzia's videos, but it was really awkward to watch her look at pictures of Maya and Edgar in her latest video while making these weird noises, at some point it sounded like she was purring.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

Any thoughts on her newest Cheap Haul video?

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I loved this video! I really appreciate that in spite of being so rich and absolutely not needing to go in for stuff like this, she accepted the offer just to show off the stuff for her subscribers. I love her honesty about the sponsorship/stuff she gets sent and the fact that she clearly didn't shy away from rating them negatively if that's how she felt. Every other beauty guru should take note!

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

I actually really enjoy cheap Asian clothing hauls and I like Marzia's taste though it can be hit or miss. I'm not sure why so many people have problems with them as long as whoever is reviewing is being honest. I could be wrong, but I don't think most Asian wholesale places pay cash for reviews. I think it's usually just a "pick out some things from our website and if you like them, feature it, if not, don't feature it" kind of deal. That's how it works for me, but I'm just a blogger lol.

Princesskitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Princesskitty »

RabbieWingz wrote:I said this before ages ago somewhere but... I somehow think that they'd be much better off in LA. They already have friends there, there are lots of opportunities (mainly speaking for Marzia as it seems like she does nothing all day, so it would be good for her to get busy). I think eventually they will end up living there (or somewhere else) after being bored in Britain.
I'm probably in the minority here but I rather them not move to LA. I'm tired of YTbers wanting to move to LA to pursue their Youtube career...as if it's the best and only choice there is. LA may have more opportunities than other places but I just feel like it's a place that really changes YTbers for the worse. Also, I don't really want to see the trainwreck that's Kalel :lol:

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

pinkbows wrote: But are the links working for anyone? They don't for me.
When I click on them I just get a "not found" message...

I loved the haul! And I wish every freaking guru would realize how much better it is to just be upfront about sponsorships and be honest about products. It's so much easier to watch and more respectable. One of my favorite things about Marzia is how honest she is with her viewers.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”