Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

“The surgery was a success, Marzia is now an anteater.” :rofl:
C9A8CA8B-078C-4DA5-A48A-FD20EDB5B8A5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

happyhooker
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by happyhooker »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:31 pm
Did anyone catch this? She posted this photo then deleted it not long after. Can you guess why? :roll:

What is up with her recently? There is NO way she wasn’t aware of how this looked....
Am I too dumb to see what you mean? :-? Does it represent their boring sex life or what? :D
Last edited by happyhooker on Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I must say I'm somewhat surprised she might be leaving Instagram.
I always thought she was addicted to posting these "perfectly curated" photos and stories.
Like I could totally see her disrupting a good moment or memory only to have it documented in her timeline in an attempt to show her "goals" life to her minions.
Perhaps, she's having another type of meltdown like she did when she left YouTube all of a sudden.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Here semi-goodbye post is ridiculous in view of the fact that 90% of her in the last months and years (and not just during Corona) are pics in a boring pose advertising clothing brands with little to no caption. There wasn't anything really personal, inspring or remotely interesting about her online personality in ages.

No more pug and Lazy Oaf or Asos pics - she still called that "sharing her life online"? It's probably really best for her to start focusing more on the real world, because from what she shared her life must be - apart from traveling occassionally - unfocused, boring and without a real goal. Her whole "artist" arch has never been more than just a phase of getting excited about something, doing it for a while and then dropping it. Also, outside the internet people are most likely not prasing her every move and action or get crazy about her amateurish art. A much needed reality check, no doubt.

And Felix comment "proud of you girl", lol. He wrote sth similar when she quit YT. He's proud she'll stop posting ads or what? Wanna bet he will have to give her twice as much of attention now that online fans will no longer shout QUEEN? Well, he might be just happy about more privacy. Remember last year when he took his first big break ever, disappeared online and Marzia kept posting pics and private conversations of him?
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

Marzia does not strike me of the type to be ok with getting older , honestly I have a feeling it’s something to do with her aging, her “leaving” Instagram. Something to keep people’s attention. On their toes.

The whole “Im leaving said social media to focus on my life offline” is almost a confession, their goal (Influencers) is to basically put up a persona and a front for the social platform they are on. They make money buy posting ads and this bullshit “perfect” life to have their minions “ahhhhh” at and envy. And I’m sure that does get tiring I mean being fake all the time for likes and views and for the validation of strangers and etc

Of course we probably all envy her wealth, but I would never want to be a person like marzia, there’s no way we all could be wrong about her, something just does not feel/seem genuine about her and maybe one day everything we’ve been saying about her comes to a head.

Let’s see how long this “break” lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheezupie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezupie »

I was actually wondering if she's going for counseling or some other form of therapy.
I always felt like her YouTube exit was quite suspicious. She was posting about trying on her wedding dresses only to quit so abruptly.
It's almost as if she snapped or something. Also, with how self-conscious she is about her looks I began to wonder if someone could have advised her to just quit for her mental well-being.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

You guys know what I’d love to see? It most likely would NEVER happen but i want to see a time lapse video of the editing on the pictures she posts, the before and after, I have to say if we didn’t know what her true face looked like, her pictures do seem like they could be “natural”

There’s this Reddit sub called r/Instagramreality where people Post edited pics and live video filter glitches of regular people/influencers and REAL celebrities. (If you ever feel insecure after scrolling social media please take a look at that sub, it shows you that 99% of what’s making you insecure is 100% editing )

And I’ve been debating posting edited photos of hers because Im not sure if I’ll get attacked by pewdipies minions lol

The only thing I’m certain she does use as far as editing is the nostril pincher feature and getting rid of lines and pores. I’m not sure yet on the jawline I can’t really tell if she sharpens that up or it just depends on the way she smiles.

Bottom picture is from Pj’s insta around Halloween, top is the recent Christmas pic

Ixchelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ixchelle »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 pm
Who does a workout with their long hair not tied back? And those leggings are so tight they’re cutting off the circulation in her legs 😳
Honestly I wear leggings like that to work out and it's not bad but I agree about the long hair. It wouldn't look so straight and nice if she actually worked up a sweat. Also working out with a necklace like that? She must be doing very low-energy exercises like a few curls with those small weights in the background and then calls it a day. I could see her not wanting to be muscular or toned (because it would mess with her aesthetic) so I just don't see the point of her posting that pic at all, we already know she is thin and she's not really a fitness person and doesn't have to pretend to be.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

It might just be my screen but her legs looked literally purple so I thought her circulation was being cut off. Her arms looked normal.

I actually almost feel sorry for her. There’s just no reaction anywhere about her departure. I checked Felix’s subreddit. Nothing. Checked the comments on his latest video. Nothing. Checked various of her stan accounts. Nothing. I’ve been hoping to read their opinion on it but there’s nothing to read.

I know she’ll be back. It’s just a matter of when.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

I agree with people that say both behind her YT exit and now IG there must be something going on behind the scene. One moment she was "what videos would you like to see next?" - "Do you guys want to hear more about the wedding planing?" and next thing it's "I'm leaving YT been planning to do it for a while now bye and I'll delete 99% of my videos". Come on. And now the almost dramatic IG exit although she hasn't been posting anything but selfies to promote clothing brands and spamming the world with Animal Crossing. Yeah, that sure was taking too much time from her personal life and way too personal to be shared lel.

Also, no doubt she reads here regularily. One big proof was that big rant on her old blog a few years ago in which she started to adress many points that were brought up here.

And last year, people on GG commented quite a few times how over the years she always posts celeberatrion pics of her father during father's day and his birthday and NEVER about her mother. Her mother has been active on IG and appeared on other pics, so privacy cannot be the reason. There were a few comments on how her mother is never getting mentioned for mother's day or her birthday and suddenly, for the first time ever, Marzia also posts a "happy mother's day!". B-)

I wonder what exactly is going on with Maì now. I guess she is the main profiteer while most of the work is done by other people.

And also lol for her shoutout to her brother's "ethical baby clothing line". Once again no information from her side or the product side on etsy on how exactly those products are supposed to be ethical and worth their price. Just like tsuki. Her brother and his wife are just as lazy as her and keep trying to copy her and Felix.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Elidori
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elidori »

Loong time lurker here.
I am curious if someone knows stories from others who met her/was in contact with her. How was she like?

I have read all the topics but i can only recall two people (who bought the white swimsuit and an artist whom she was rude with)

Also it is weird how she steps back again. I always thought she loved the fame and sharing stuff...as you said there must be something behind the scenes

Nida01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nida01 »

I think her leaving Instagram for a while is connected with some plastic surgery.

Elidori
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elidori »

Agree. After she called it quits on youtube I realized how her face was getting different (rounder, fuller cheeks, maybe fillers and jaw surgeries)

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:55 pm
I actually almost feel sorry for her. There’s just no reaction anywhere about her departure. I checked Felix’s subreddit. Nothing. Checked the comments on his latest video. Nothing. Checked various of her stan accounts. Nothing. I’ve been hoping to read their opinion on it but there’s nothing to read.
Wow, I would have expected some people to start sobbing, making tributes or even storm into GG like when she quit YT to say this forum is to blame. ( :roll: )

I think this shows once again that a large part of her followers are simply there for Pewdiepie. If you check the comments on her pictures, it's either a bunch of Marzipants screaming "Queen!" and "Goals!" but much more often it's "floor gang!" "get in the boat!" etc. whatever Pewdiepie comment was fashionable in that time. He even commented in a video that it made her upset (that was regarding this stand-up paddle boat pic, tons of comments about Pewdiepie which were also the most liked ones).

In a way, I do feel a little bit bad for her - or let's say for Past-Marzia. In the very beginning I remember some videos that were about beauty/fashion and she made several videos about how she feels disappointed that people keep asking her for Pewdiepie, bring up his name constantly and basically ignore what she did.

I don't doubt there is still a large amount of Marzia-only fans and that there were times when things got better for her, but in the end she was always Pewdiepie's girlfriend/wife. Sure, she made little to non effort in the last few years to change that, but realilstically she never stood much of a chance to make her social media HER project.

Maybe in the real world with some actual effort she can have more success - or simply lay back and enjoy all their houses/flats and money, but one of her issues has always been that she wants to be "more" or claims to be. She couldn't even make any proper progress in learning a language of a country she loves and is going to live in and the biggest effort for her love for art is apprantly that she read a book recently about art history.

bananacho
Learner
Learner

Post by bananacho »

Elidori wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:35 am
She just casually does some body checking
The curated and stiff poses, the sucked in stomach, the tensed up clavicles, hips pushed back to emphasize a thigh gap - it’s all body checking. She knows what she’s doing and her fans encourage it. It’s clear she has some form of body dysmorphia or disordered eating. Her bland and extremely portioned vegetarianism and “stomach issues” is probably just an excuse to have controlled food intake.

Source: my own eating disorder lol
(ง’̀-‘́)ง

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

As someone pointed out: Most of her BLM pics are gone on IG. Well, and back then I was thinking "wow, I never would have expected her to speak up for a topic like this, for once really impressive!". Oh well.

Also some contradicting ones have disappeared as well, e.g. a very old pic that was linked here on GG, showing that she claimed she has never been working out in her life although long before this pic was posted she was doing a work out video.

It's probably really best she is getting of the internet for a while. She has millions of followers, received thousands of compliments every day and lots of praise but still seemed to pick up on a tiny percentage of people criticzing her. And I'm not even talking about GG. Remember that mermaid video she took down a few minutes after posting it and then ranting on Twitter that people 'didn't get it' because there were a few negative comments? And that 'designer bag' rant after like 2 out of 100 people made an unfriendly comment about her bragging? Judging by the way she reacted to those things it seemed like she received a lot of backlash when it was really just not even a handful of people saying something negative. Talk about insecurities.

AugustDay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AugustDay »

Diamond1993 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:07 am

Finally found a video where her voice is more normal ish

She is so natural in this video. It makes me sad. This was the Marzia that I initially became a fan of. She speaks of body positivity in this video, she acts goofy, and she still has her accent.

Being an online influencer clearly had a negative impact on her.

Also, after catching up on the last few pages, there are quite a few red flags that suggest she grew up in a dysfunctional family environment. Primarily, the post where she mentions her family not really being around. The way she acts now - perfectionism, highly sensitive to criticism, codependency, etc. - all points to early childhood wounds. I'm sure being bullied when she was younger didn't help, either. Everything always stems from childhood.

I hope Marzia finds her way to a much healthier and happier place -- especially with this recent decision. She'd do well to get herself into counseling.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

He, remember that some time ago Marzia promoted her brother's IG in her story? Not that he is doing anything special there. After her shout out he gained like 3k followers that are now rapidly declining by the hundreds. Obvisouly people only followed him because they expected to see more of Marzia/Felix there. Which they should have seen coming. Now that she is more or less gone from IG people are naturally no longer interested in a stranger. This guy has been feasting on his sister's and brother-in-law's fame quite shamelessly in the past already, selling her clothes with "worn by Marzia", this dubious influencer company thing he had, now the "eThIcaL" clothes line. Along with his wife having been/being an obsessed copy of Marzia, they really creep me out.

cherrytitis12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cherrytitis12 »

Hi everyone! I think I posted on here before about when M started playing animal crossing, so this will be my second post. I just wanted to share my thoughts because it has been bugging me lately. I’ve been living with someone for a couple of years now who I think has similarities with M (I'm just going to list a couple), and with all the posts I’ve read on here, the person I know stayed consistent with some aspects of M’s life (only those she shared online). But I’d say that M is really lucky to have the life she has now, and the person I know, not so much. They are the complete opposites of each other in terms of lifestyles.

Just a disclaimer: Everything I say is just me mentioning things to get peace of mind over this, and in general, I don’t mean to put anyone down.

Anyway, the person I know and M are both adult Libra females (again, in no way of attacking all Libras, these are only my observations between these two). Both of them tend to push out this narrative of themselves being SO creative that everything they do needs to be sold. The person I know had the experience of baking, and so she sold cakes and cupcakes, to which I thought was mediocre at best; she also did jewelry-making, to which I thought little to no one would buy because her designs were a bit old-fashioned and the price was a bit high; another thing she’s doing right now is PAINTING, to which I find baffling for those who actually studied Fine Arts, and her art (in my honest opinion) is in no way intriguing. But she wants to sell them, once she finds some rich people who would buy them from her. Are these things ringing any bells for you guys? Does my person sound like someone we all know? I unconsciously think of M when I see this person I know, just because the person I know could be in M’s shoes, IF she found someone like Felix that would carry her lifestyle (for my person though, yes, someone is working to give her her basic needs and whatever hobby she wants to do, but it is more like a family-type situation, compared to a spouse-type relationship).

I wouldn’t go to talking about personalities because that’s borderline of having to go through some psychology, and I don’t want to be that person who throws false allegations and diagnoses. This is why I go to zodiac signs most of the time with generalized outlines of personalities (to which not all of them are true btw)… All I could say is, I’m a Scorpio, and I have no clue as to how Felix put up with his partner because I certainly cannot with the person I know.

I’m sorry that this is long and out of the blue. I really need to get it out of my head. But thank you for your time if you read this! :love2:

Elidori
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elidori »

This was interesting to read. Thank you.

This also shows how lucky she is that she is able to jump from one hobby to another and doesnt have to worry to make a living.
What she earns from her hobby businesses is like a pocket money for herself... but of course I give Marzia that she had a nice taste of clothes in the past. i liked her for the way she could present herself.
So I am not downgrading artistic ppl and pll who would only like to earn money from art. But lets face it Marzia has a very mediocre art skill that she sells (when she not plagirazes them) and she is able to buy herself a team of artists and marketing team etc

Fellow capricorn here, I am not reading too much usually into sings, but basic outlines of my zodiac suits me well :D

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”