Kristin Gehm Part 2

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by puppymomma4 »

Idk about her drinking at Gehm Manor, but she def drinks to drunkenness socially. Moderation is not her forte.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bits »

And the fact that drinking alcohol is awful for your skin because it's so dehydrating to the body. But I'm sure she's getting the recommended intake of water everyday...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I think her nose is going through a growth spurt.

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

puppymomma4 wrote:

I think her nose is going through a growth spurt.
When do we get to move on from the "can you BELEEEEEVE I'm wearing bright lipstick" self congratulatory bs? She's been wearing bright lip stick for like a year now. Let's move on pigger.

PS: these bright colors do nothing for you. I can still tell you are an old overweight lady....

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Lipstick on a pig is just that: even of it's "edgy" and "bright".

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Just curious wrote:So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!
So Kristin is offering to send products?

Wow. I would accept those products - after you receive them - I'd reply that based upon your own morals, you feel that you should share your experience. Remind Kristin that she shares her thoughts on products - whether positive or negative - she does it for us - the public. Image

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Just curious wrote:So,Camp Cosmetics will be refunding my brother, and both them and K-Fail offered to send me free products. Oh, here's the kicker, they BOTH asked that I not share my bad experience with anyone!
That is SO sketchy! Share it all over the internet, girl...

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

Oh believe me, I put it all over my social media.

beautyguruwatcher
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyguruwatcher »

Just curious wrote:Oh believe me, I put it all over my social media.
Be sure to link us! Thats super sketchy of a company.

jess11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jess11 »

beautyguruwatcher wrote:
Just curious wrote:Oh believe me, I put it all over my social media.
Be sure to link us! Thats super sketchy of a company.

I second thus! Links please! I don't watch Kristin anymore (only ever did for the lol factor) but sometimes I do visit this thread and catch up on what the pig is up to. I'd love to RT if you're on Twitter! :)

trebleclef88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by trebleclef88 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I confronted her about asking someone not to share a negative experience with CAMP Cosmetics and she said she didn't have any idea what I was talking about. She seemed shocked I would even believe something like that. Do you have an email from her or CAMP?

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

trebleclef88 wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster. I confronted her about asking someone not to share a negative experience with CAMP Cosmetics and she said she didn't have any idea what I was talking about. She seemed shocked I would even believe something like that. Do you have an email from her or CAMP?
Yes, I do. I am at work right now and not sure how to link from my phone, but, I can assure you I will be posting on here as soon as I get home. I thank for confronting her. I hope she wasn't nasty to you or anything like that.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

It was extremely unprofessional for them to ask you not to publicly complain. Especially from the owner of the company. It makes their free products seem like hush money, rather than a generous apology.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Wrings hands in anticipation. Can't wait to see the email. I review shit all the time... Good and bad. Been contacted many a time by owners... Never once been asked to not share a bad review.

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

Post it to the Camp Cosmetics Facebook page as well! I wonder how long it'll take to get deleted!

nocolorpayoff
Learner
Learner

Post by nocolorpayoff »

OMG.

How shady and unprofessional :o And do they honestly think they can prevent people from giving their opinions by throwing more crappy products at them? Disgusting!

trashitlikeitis
Learner
Learner

Post by trashitlikeitis »

Can we just take a moment and check out this post from Camp's FB?!?!
I AM PUTTING THIS ISSUE TO SLEEP:

Q: "WHY DOES CAMP COSMETICS NOT HAVE A WEBSITE TO BUY FROM?"

A: " BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A TIME OF OVER MARKETING, OVER SATURATION, OVER SELLING AND I COULD GO ON AND ON. I AM BRANDING A MIDWEST BRAND IN SUBURBAN CHICAGO AND IS IT SO BAD I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT UNIQUE AND NOT JUST "BLEND IN"? WE HAVE CLIENTS EMAIL US DAILY FOR ORDERS AROUND THE COUNTRY FROM TRYING THEIR FRIENDS, SISTERS, MOTHERS, MOTHER IN LAWS ETC. PRODUCT ON A VISIT OR TRIP OR READING ABOUT US IN A MAGAZINE OR SEEING A REVIEW ONLINE FROM A BEAUTY BLOGGER.
AND OUT OF 150 SQAURE FOOT STORE."

I SHALL ALWAYS STAND IN MY TRUTH AND AM NOT CONCERNED OF ANYONE SINGING MY PRAISES OR JUDGING ME, AS I WILL ALWAYS STAY STEADFAST AND TRUE TO MY VISION AND PASSION. IF YOU HAVE EVER SAT IN MY CHAIR YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE."

# MOVING ALONG.
No words... welcome to the 60's! :rofl:

trebleclef88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by trebleclef88 »

She wasn't rude. In fact, I think she was amused.

Here were her responses:

"Umm absolutely NOT true. Not even close to the truth. This is the first I have heard of that. I am disappointed you would believe something like that. Kristin"

"I made Michael aware of this., he lol'd and said "this isn't the first time and definitely won't be the last...and this kind of nonsense comes with the territory." You are welcome to believe what you want, but please know this is not true."

Kristinn321 chimed in with: "This comment totally confuses me, think about it, why would someone accept more of a product they do not like, as a bribe to keep silent about their opinion? Not logical to me, really you should consider your sources, just sayin....."

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Ok so he wants want to take advantage of beauty gurus but not use a website? He's talking out of both sides of his mouth there. Either you are going to use technology or you aren't. It sounds like he is either too cheap or lazy to manage a website, but he's trying to sell it as being "different".
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”