Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by alabaster »

mswill wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:

Someone's been hitting the Aldi cookies n cream again!!!!
why is her make up so caked on....... uggggggggggggggg

Caked on and completely the wrong color. It's at least 2 shades darker than her neck and too pink.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Just curious wrote:
makeupgirlie847 wrote:
Just curious wrote:Update on the KGB pallette: Color payoff was a tad better after using the UD eye primer, still fallout, oh and my eyes were a lovely shade of red after using on lower lash line. Have sent email to K-Fail as well as company. No response so far. Just wanted to give y'all an update!

She will probably blame you in some way or maybe allege you got a knock off since camp is so amazing in every way... In reality we all can have reactions to a product but for that price you deserve a refund or maybe she can get you some milk cleanser and the camp facial lotion so you too can be glowing?

Seriously though I hope it gets taken care of as that's a lot of money for a product you can't use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can understand that we all can have reactions. I personally don't want any other products from this company, if they could just refund my brother, who purchased this for me, that would be great. As far as the KGB-fail, it will be sent back to the company or thrown in the trash (where it belongs), whichever one will get the refund. <snip
Keep after them until you get a refund. Insist on a refund. Also check with your credit card company to see if there is anything they can do. I realize your brother bought this for you, so he might have to do the footwork. Or if you have the order information you should be able to push the issue. I would also file a complaint with consumeraffairs.com and/or any like company.

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

After watching about 10 seconds of K-fails vlagggs I get sick to my stomach looking at her 4 or 5 moles and start scrolling through her comments and I've noticed there's no hate or negative comments. You can't tell me this warthog who hordes pricey cosmetics, has the worst makeup application skills, laughs at everything she says, and has the most dumbest, pointless vlogs gets no hate on her channels. Does she delete all the bad comments? I'm very puzzled by this.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

DC1013 wrote:After watching about 10 seconds of K-fails vlagggs I get sick to my stomach looking at her 4 or 5 moles and start scrolling through her comments and I've noticed there's no hate or negative comments. You can't tell me this warthog who hordes pricey cosmetics, has the worst makeup application skills, laughs at everything she says, and has the most dumbest, pointless vlogs gets no hate on her channels. Does she delete all the bad comments? I'm very puzzled by this.
That's because not a lot of bowers know she exists. I'm still wondering how I found her.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Viewers not bowers.

Geesh

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Kristin is indeed nothing much. When I go to type her name Gehm in the search bar on YT, nothing pulls up like with even smaller gurus names that pull up (ie sometimes even someone with less that 1k subbies, I usually type in the first few letters and their name will pull up...I even type in the full name Gehm and I still have to hit enter.

She posted her wedding pic a few days ago.

makeupgirlie847
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupgirlie847 »

CrazyTown wrote:Kristin is indeed nothing much. When I go to type her name Gehm in the search bar on YT, nothing pulls up like with even smaller gurus names that pull up (ie sometimes even someone with less that 1k subbies, I usually type in the first few letters and their name will pull up...I even type in the full name Gehm and I still have to hit enter.

She posted her wedding pic a few days ago.

She must want to show us she can indeed be more huge than she already is. I guess she is aiming to fit back in that dress?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Gosh Bob has aged alot in 12 years! He wasn't bad looking either. Wonder if this is a second marriage or something for him? She is quite large in the photo.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

CrazyTown wrote:OMGD!! I did not remember who LisaSz09 was at first!! LMAO! She is the one chick I could never take to, for the reasons you say above! I just remembered her when I looked at her channel just now..And it also occured to me she reminds me of a chick I went to school with who acted like she was the sh-t..much like LisaSz09..they even have the same nose, I swear!! LOLOL..and who puts their clothing size (apparently?) in their youtube name..? A little vain and feeling like she has something to prove and "show off"...? :P :P :P
Just an FYI, the "sz09" is NOT her size. Sz is the first 2 letters of her last name, the 9 was random

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

LisaSZ09 posted a photo using the pallette

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

JaJa wrote:
CrazyTown wrote:OMGD!! I did not remember who LisaSz09 was at first!! LMAO! She is the one chick I could never take to, for the reasons you say above! I just remembered her when I looked at her channel just now..And it also occured to me she reminds me of a chick I went to school with who acted like she was the sh-t..much like LisaSz09..they even have the same nose, I swear!! LOLOL..and who puts their clothing size (apparently?) in their youtube name..? A little vain and feeling like she has something to prove and "show off"...? :P :P :P
Just an FYI, the "sz09" is NOT her size. Sz is the first 2 letters of her last name, the 9 was random
Chick just got weirder..lol...

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

How is that weird????

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

This just in. Just watched a review that compared that KGB mess to wait for it..... Tom Ford shadows. I can't link YouTube on my phone. The vlogger is Kristinn321. She seems sane.... And is a friend of KG's.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

CrazyTown wrote:
JaJa wrote:
Chick just got weirder..lol...
Why would she put the first two letters of her last name..? then 09, esp when the letters before are sz..whatever..if she is friends with KGehm then that explains a lot..

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

You really can't comprehend that?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I get it. It is just weird.
This is trash a guru board not pick apart someone's post on insult a poster.
GEEZ.
Buh-bye!!

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

CrazyTown wrote:I get it. It is just weird.
This is trash a guru board not pick apart someone's post on insult a poster.
GEEZ.
Buh-bye!!
Bye, Felicia!

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:This just in. Just watched a review that compared that KGB mess to wait for it..... Tom Ford shadows. I can't link YouTube on my phone. The vlogger is Kristinn321. She seems sane.... And is a friend of KG's.

I just watched this video. The colors sooooo don't suit the lady's coloring. And she's going way overboard on the gushing. It's kind of obvious- the colors are totally dupable and unoriginal. This is a pathetic introductory palette. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristin paid this woman to say all this......

Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

mustardmoon1 wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:This just in. Just watched a review that compared that KGB mess to wait for it..... Tom Ford shadows. I can't link YouTube on my phone. The vlogger is Kristinn321. She seems sane.... And is a friend of KG's.

I just watched this video. The colors sooooo don't suit the lady's coloring. And she's going way overboard on the gushing. It's kind of obvious- the colors are totally dupable and unoriginal. This is a pathetic introductory palette. I wouldn't be surprised if Kristin paid this woman to say all this......

OHHHH MY WORD! This woman can't speak, she is such a mess! No way in hell you will convince me to buy a very expensive palette from someone who cant THSPEAK! Her swatches during the video which she claimed to be obviously very pigmented were NOT. They didn't look any different from a regular neutral palette. And so funny when she described the gold shade she overhyped it to be something she couldn't even find a name for. She said this palette surpasses Tom Ford because of the price point. WOW!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

JaJa wrote:You really can't comprehend that?
lol are you her or something?

Return to “Kristin Gehm”