Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

Post by blahblahblahblah »

Yo we KNOW that she and Jon weren't broken up before the end of 2017! He has said it! She really just believes the lies she tells!

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

StockyBarbie_Doll wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:15 am
I HAVE EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
What is this about?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahaha, she's such an idiot. the people that believe her scare and sadden me. they are so easily duped.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

I saw the video over the weekend and was shaking my head at half the shit she was saying. I'll skim through it again and take notes for y'all that don't want to give her views.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Any idea who's 70th birthday cake she featured on her stories along with the 5-6 bottles of alcohol sitting next to it. Recovering alcoholic my arsehole!!!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:54 am
Her face has deflated approximately .000002 % From what I can tell. It’s all contour and filters on the second pic but the puff is still there.
hahaha your tag... i thought it was a comment about jaclyn saying "same shit, different hair"
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Post by StockyBarbie_Doll »

Glitterangel19 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:28 am
StockyBarbie_Doll wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:15 am
I HAVE EVERY SINGLE RECEIPT EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
What is this about?
someone online called out jaclyn and her friends for being mean to them when they waited on them as their room service employee at some hotel. jacliar of course replied and said she wanted names and dates because I KEEP EVERY RECEIPT EVER FROM ANY TRIP IVE TAKEN SINCE BIRTH

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Just came here to laugh at her IG story highlight “My Recipes.” It’s literally just soft boiled eggs lmao. Much recipe. Such skill.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Sorry if this is long, it's a 30min video lol.

Assumptions and answers

Rarely leaves the house:
"Yes and no" - didn't really leave her house during quarantine. In general, leaves the house about 4 times a week to her office, and sister's place.

Has people clean the house for her:
She has 2 women who clean her house 3x a week. Been working for her for 4 years, started in her condo and now work for her entire family and friends.

Doesn't forgive easily:
No, inaccurate. One of her biggest downfalls is that she forgives too easily. Family and friends tell her to stop being a doormat for people and she's eliminated a lot of people in her life over this past year because of it.

She wears the pants in her relationship:
No. She doesn't wear the pants, but she still puts her foot down where warranted. Has a lot of respect for Jordan's opinion + wants. She allows him to lead her in someways, but not everything.

Doesn't stop and take pictures with her subscribers:
Inaccurate. She loves when her subscribers come up to her to say "hi" and take a picture. The only time she'll reject someone is when she's out with her family. Claims she was at a restaurant with her family when someone came up to her and wanted her to stand up and take a picture. Said that she told them she'll find them after she's done eating to take the photo.

Family comes first:
Yes. Very family oriented, number 1 priority. Has a few friends in her life that she considers family too.

Doesn't want to get married again:
Not true, not the case at all. When she got divorced, she never thought that she wouldn't get married again. Thought she wouldn't find a MAN for a long time after she got divorced; someone who would love her for her and not all the nice things.

She's a spoiled brat:
No, she earned everything all on her own. Didn't have any man back her up or investors to help her get where she is. Gets her work ethic from her father, has been working since she was 14.

Jordan and her have their children's names picked out:
Yes, they have an ongoing list and will add to it whenever they agree on a name they like.

She's been distancing herself from drama and has been focusing on her projects:
Yes, however was drawn to drama when she was younger. Touches base on her drinking when she wanted to "numb" everything. Claims she was getting drunk every night and wanted to numb everything. Apparently woke up one morning and said "we're done with this excessive drinking".

She's stuck up:
No, can't imagine anyone who personally knows her that would agree to it. She can imagine people in passing assuming she is.

She had a bad childhood:
No, she had an amazing childhood - had a lot friends.

She feels fat:
Has moments where she feels fat - doesn't feel that way in the video because she's wearing all black and her boobs are out. Claims she can lose the weight that she wants to in 4-6 weeks, also says she can get lipo if she wanted.

Only uploads when she wants to sell something:
No, hasn't had a launch in over a year...what is she "selling now?". Says that obviously if she's launching a product, she's going to want to promote to sell it because she is proud of them. Loves doing YT videos still but doesn't upload a lot because there are a lot of changes on YT and she gets insecure. That's why she posts what people would want to see to get ideas.

Cheated on her ex with his BF Jordan:
When Jordan and her first got together, she saw all the speculations that she had an affair - made her really upset and panicked. She collected all the receipts of dates and times of when they started talking to debunk everything, but then questioned "why she would show everyone". She understands why people would assume that because they got together so soon. When she got on camera to tell people about her divorce, her and Jon had been separated for a while and he was out of the house for 6 months at that time. He was living at the Marriott and he came over to take a picture on New Years to make people assume they were still together. Told her family before Christmas that they were getting divorced. Jordan and Jon met at the studio; Jordan was working on his own album. Her and Jon hired him to do a video for Jon and there was no attraction when Jordan would come over for work. She pursued HIM after they got divorced. "Being called a cheater is not fun when you pride yourself in being loyal".

She smokes weed:
No, allergic to THC. Has previously smoked before in the past; about 4 times. Gets allergic reactions (hives, vomiting etc)

Every move that she makes will be misinterpreted and it stops her:
Yes, even felt this way making the video - waiting for someone to say something.

She's a hoarder:
No, throws things out all the time and finds it frustrating because she'll be looking for something months down the line then remember she threw it out.

She does drugs:
No, a lot of people assumed this probably because of Jon being so open about it. She's scared of drugs and has lost quite a few people in her life and has seen her going down that spiral. Was prescribed Xanax last year for her anxiety and she hasn't taken any because she's scared.

She's fake that's always selling and lying:
Doesn't really give an answer here, just says "you know what's not fake? *shakes her boobs around".

You will never change your last name:
Yes, she won't change it on her YT channel because her brand was built around it. She was originally going to name it Jaclyn Roxanne, but Jon said Hill sounds better.

Spending more than her means:
No, don't spend over her means. Terrified of debt and doesn't have any. She has people to keep her in line.

She doesn't walk her dogs:
Has people that walk her dogs for her. She walks her dogs with Jordan, but also has people that do it whenever they're busy or late at night.

She supports her whole family + their kids:
Yes, it was her main goal in life. She has one more wish in her life - for her and her entire family to live on an island that's like a 5 mile radius and everyone in their own homes; come and go as they please. Her mom was her first employee after her divorce. Sent her brother to Cambodia and spent a lot of money for him to work with human trafficking.

She keeps her circle small because she's been burned in the past:
Yes, keeps it small, but it's big at the same time. Doesn't surround herself with "yes men" but there are yes men in her life.

Feels she's not perceived in her truthful light:
Yes, on social media no one really knows her - that's why she has a small circle.

She doesn't take rent from Jordan:
No, he has his own space (apartment) and she doesn't show it off because it's there escape. If he moved in and sold the apartment, then she would have that conversation with him. She has more respect for him because he has his own space, even though her place is bigger.

She doesn't wash her own dishes:
Yes she does, she loves cleaning even though she has people coming in to clean.

Fell out of love a long time before she got divorced:
Yes, it wasn't a sudden thing. So many women that she has spoken to has all said the same thing "I told him I wanted a divorce years ago and I'm not going to stay". Then once you say "I went to a lawyer" they act shocked. Her and Jon are still close and still talk. They've been close friends since they were teenagers, but toxic as a couple.

Face full of fillers and an ass full of fat transfer:
"Can you guys please stop this filler talk for the love of God?!" I've been honest about my filler and botox. I've had filler in my nose to fix it because it's broken, I had filler in my lips and my under-eye. Haven't had my under-eye done in over a year. She saw a video on YT of a doctor talking about her and how much work she's had done. "You tell me which reputable doctor would get on YT without seeing their medical history or charts and start talking about the work they had done?" She is thinking about getting liposuction next year, but wants to work on herself first before to see her confidence and where she is at about herself.

Doesn't wear common clothes anymore, only designer:
No, still wears cheap clothing and $12 socks. Went through a phase where she was wearing only designer because she was excited that she could afford it. Sometimes she wears things from Amazon, Express, Top Shop and sometimes it's Gucci or Chanel.

Always makes more money than the men in her life, so she's "daddy":
No, it does not matter. Jordan does very well for himself for his age. He doesn't make more than her but it doesn't affect their relationship. She has a lot of respect for Jordan for his hustle and he pays for everything, even if it's a $450.00, he pays and tips. She understands where the assumption comes from.

Stays out of drama in the beauty community:
Yes, but hasn't noticed a lot of drama lately. Has been watching a lot of Desi's fertility journey, a lot of organization videos, Netflix and Grey's. When she was living in LA for a few months, she was invited to a few personal parties and really enjoyed it. Feels she's an outcast in the community because she lives in Florida, is weird and was homeschooled.

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

UghhAsIf wrote:Sorry if this is long, it's a 30min video lol.

Assumptions and answers

Rarely leaves the house:
"Yes and no" - didn't really leave her house during quarantine. In general, leaves the house about 4 times a week to her office, and sister's place.

Has people clean the house for her:
She has 2 women who clean her house 3x a week. Been working for her for 4 years, started in her condo and now work for her entire family and friends.

Doesn't forgive easily:
No, inaccurate. One of her biggest downfalls is that she forgives too easily. Family and friends tell her to stop being a doormat for people and she's eliminated a lot of people in her life over this past year because of it.

She wears the pants in her relationship:
No. She doesn't wear the pants, but she still puts her foot down where warranted. Has a lot of respect for Jordan's opinion + wants. She allows him to lead her in someways, but not everything.

Doesn't stop and take pictures with her subscribers:
Inaccurate. She loves when her subscribers come up to her to say "hi" and take a picture. The only time she'll reject someone is when she's out with her family. Claims she was at a restaurant with her family when someone came up to her and wanted her to stand up and take a picture. Said that she told them she'll find them after she's done eating to take the photo.

Family comes first:
Yes. Very family oriented, number 1 priority. Has a few friends in her life that she considers family too.

Doesn't want to get married again:
Not true, not the case at all. When she got divorced, she never thought that she wouldn't get married again. Thought she wouldn't find a MAN for a long time after she got divorced; someone who would love her for her and not all the nice things.

She's a spoiled brat:
No, she earned everything all on her own. Didn't have any man back her up or investors to help her get where she is. Gets her work ethic from her father, has been working since she was 14.

Jordan and her have their children's names picked out:
Yes, they have an ongoing list and will add to it whenever they agree on a name they like.

She's been distancing herself from drama and has been focusing on her projects:
Yes, however was drawn to drama when she was younger. Touches base on her drinking when she wanted to "numb" everything. Claims she was getting drunk every night and wanted to numb everything. Apparently woke up one morning and said "we're done with this excessive drinking".

She's stuck up:
No, can't imagine anyone who personally knows her that would agree to it. She can imagine people in passing assuming she is.

She had a bad childhood:
No, she had an amazing childhood - had a lot friends.

She feels fat:
Has moments where she feels fat - doesn't feel that way in the video because she's wearing all black and her boobs are out. Claims she can lose the weight that she wants to in 4-6 weeks, also says she can get lipo if she wanted.

Only uploads when she wants to sell something:
No, hasn't had a launch in over a year...what is she "selling now?". Says that obviously if she's launching a product, she's going to want to promote to sell it because she is proud of them. Loves doing YT videos still but doesn't upload a lot because there are a lot of changes on YT and she gets insecure. That's why she posts what people would want to see to get ideas.

Cheated on her ex with his BF Jordan:
When Jordan and her first got together, she saw all the speculations that she had an affair - made her really upset and panicked. She collected all the receipts of dates and times of when they started talking to debunk everything, but then questioned "why she would show everyone". She understands why people would assume that because they got together so soon. When she got on camera to tell people about her divorce, her and Jon had been separated for a while and he was out of the house for 6 months at that time. He was living at the Marriott and he came over to take a picture on New Years to make people assume they were still together. Told her family before Christmas that they were getting divorced. Jordan and Jon met at the studio; Jordan was working on his own album. Her and Jon hired him to do a video for Jon and there was no attraction when Jordan would come over for work. She pursued HIM after they got divorced. "Being called a cheater is not fun when you pride yourself in being loyal".

She smokes weed:
No, allergic to THC. Has previously smoked before in the past; about 4 times. Gets allergic reactions (hives, vomiting etc)

Every move that she makes will be misinterpreted and it stops her:
Yes, even felt this way making the video - waiting for someone to say something.

She's a hoarder:
No, throws things out all the time and finds it frustrating because she'll be looking for something months down the line then remember she threw it out.

She does drugs:
No, a lot of people assumed this probably because of Jon being so open about it. She's scared of drugs and has lost quite a few people in her life and has seen her going down that spiral. Was prescribed Xanax last year for her anxiety and she hasn't taken any because she's scared.

She's fake that's always selling and lying:
Doesn't really give an answer here, just says "you know what's not fake? *shakes her boobs around".

You will never change your last name:
Yes, she won't change it on her YT channel because her brand was built around it. She was originally going to name it Jaclyn Roxanne, but Jon said Hill sounds better.

Spending more than her means:
No, don't spend over her means. Terrified of debt and doesn't have any. She has people to keep her in line.

She doesn't walk her dogs:
Has people that walk her dogs for her. She walks her dogs with Jordan, but also has people that do it whenever they're busy or late at night.

She supports her whole family + their kids:
Yes, it was her main goal in life. She has one more wish in her life - for her and her entire family to live on an island that's like a 5 mile radius and everyone in their own homes; come and go as they please. Her mom was her first employee after her divorce. Sent her brother to Cambodia and spent a lot of money for him to work with human trafficking.

She keeps her circle small because she's been burned in the past:
Yes, keeps it small, but it's big at the same time. Doesn't surround herself with "yes men" but there are yes men in her life.

Feels she's not perceived in her truthful light:
Yes, on social media no one really knows her - that's why she has a small circle.

She doesn't take rent from Jordan:
No, he has his own space (apartment) and she doesn't show it off because it's there escape. If he moved in and sold the apartment, then she would have that conversation with him. She has more respect for him because he has his own space, even though her place is bigger.

She doesn't wash her own dishes:
Yes she does, she loves cleaning even though she has people coming in to clean.

Fell out of love a long time before she got divorced:
Yes, it wasn't a sudden thing. So many women that she has spoken to has all said the same thing "I told him I wanted a divorce years ago and I'm not going to stay". Then once you say "I went to a lawyer" they act shocked. Her and Jon are still close and still talk. They've been close friends since they were teenagers, but toxic as a couple.

Face full of fillers and an ass full of fat transfer:
"Can you guys please stop this filler talk for the love of God?!" I've been honest about my filler and botox. I've had filler in my nose to fix it because it's broken, I had filler in my lips and my under-eye. Haven't had my under-eye done in over a year. She saw a video on YT of a doctor talking about her and how much work she's had done. "You tell me which reputable doctor would get on YT without seeing their medical history or charts and start talking about the work they had done?" She is thinking about getting liposuction next year, but wants to work on herself first before to see her confidence and where she is at about herself.

Doesn't wear common clothes anymore, only designer:
No, still wears cheap clothing and $12 socks. Went through a phase where she was wearing only designer because she was excited that she could afford it. Sometimes she wears things from Amazon, Express, Top Shop and sometimes it's Gucci or Chanel.

Always makes more money than the men in her life, so she's "daddy":
No, it does not matter. Jordan does very well for himself for his age. He doesn't make more than her but it doesn't affect their relationship. She has a lot of respect for Jordan for his hustle and he pays for everything, even if it's a $450.00, he pays and tips. She understands where the assumption comes from.

Stays out of drama in the beauty community:
Yes, but hasn't noticed a lot of drama lately. Has been watching a lot of Desi's fertility journey, a lot of organization videos, Netflix and Grey's. When she was living in LA for a few months, she was invited to a few personal parties and really enjoyed it. Feels she's an outcast in the community because she lives in Florida, is weird and was homeschooled.
Was the $12 sock thing her trying to be relatable ? Image. And how sad that her house still looks so dirty and like it smells like cigarettes and stale farts when it gets cleaned 3 times a week ? Image. If she’s this way with her dogs ( having someone walk then late at night ) how do you guys think she will be with a kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StockyBarbie_Doll
Learner
Learner

Post by StockyBarbie_Doll »

How much do we think Young Living paid the Shill to advertise for them today? ESSENTIAL OILS CURED MY PERIOD YALL

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh you know they did.

that whole "interview" was full of shit.

jCant
Learner
Learner

Post by jCant »

I’ve been thinking about this before, but I wonder if she has ADHD, either undiagnosed or undisclosed. It would explain some of her stupid ass behavior (no judgment, I have ADHD).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her stupid ass behavior is caused by her being stupid.

there is no excuse for her.

Lizzie__mmm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lizzie__mmm »

Her head is hugeImage

Sent from my IPhone using Tapatalk

Lizzie__mmm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lizzie__mmm »

Lizzie__mmm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lizzie__mmm »

Miss rubber headImage

thankyousomuch
Learner
Learner

Post by thankyousomuch »

I feel like I remember seeing receipts on this board of Jordan’s ex explaining that he cheated on her with Jaclyn. The ex even said she went to Jaclyn’s house with Jordan for either a party/dinner and Jaclyn complimented her and said she was pretty. Either Jordan lied to Jaclyn and said he was single, or Jaclyn pursued a guy knowing he had a girlfriend.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

thankyousomuch wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:02 pm
I feel like I remember seeing receipts on this board of Jordan’s ex explaining that he cheated on her with Jaclyn. The ex even said she went to Jaclyn’s house with Jordan for either a party/dinner and Jaclyn complimented her and said she was pretty. Either Jordan lied to Jaclyn and said he was single, or Jaclyn pursued a guy knowing he had a girlfriend.
Jordan and his ex didn't split until February 2018..... We saw a video of Jordan hanging out with Jaclyn and Jon at their home in the January. I'm almost positive Jon said that she kicked him out in the February/March 2018 when he went into rehab - he was living at the hotel after this. After she'd kicked him out and put all his stuff in storage - he overdosed and suffered a small stroke (May to June time). Jaclyn is changing dates that can be proven online!

His interview with Substream from November 2018 : "I relapsed back in December (2017)and I was keeping it from her for a while, and I knew once I fell back into it, it was inevitable that it would come to the surface at that point.” He went into rehab in February until March (we have screen shots of this on GG somewhere). He mentions that he also found out of their divorce in rehab, and paints a visual of coming back home to find his belongings being moved out.

Yet, Jaclyn claims they'd already agreed to a divorce in the fall of 2017...BEFORE Jon relapsed :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

....forgot to add....she's deluding herself that her face has deflated.....those stupid tendrils make it look smaller.....can anyone photoshop them out and post on here? I know we have some very talented photoshop guys and gals?

Watched her soft boiled egg tutorial - which takes a total of 8 minutes because she only uses an inch of water :rofl: .....Eggs fully submerged in boiling water only take THREE minutes! Us British love soft boiled eggs and toasted soldiers....I have an array of egg cups!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”