im just gonna leave this here.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclagged: Juvaderm Syringe Fully Loaded - Part 95

Post by H8trAide »

auntiflo13 wrote:Jaclyn was overwhelmed at 60 people getting her 'house' ready for the party - it's a shame we didn't see how many guests went .....probably 20 at a push. Meanwhile, Patrick Starr shows that Norvina and Anastasia had at least 150 at their party! :rofl:

If I were Jaclyn, I wouldn't bother putting a Halloween party video up as it would look so embarrassing - spending thousand's of dollars and no one but Kandee Johnson showing up !

I have a theory about the 'Cancelled Costume' (we spell 'cancelled' with 2 'l's' in the UK so don't come for me lol) . Didn't Jaclyn invite a load of drama channels to her party and they refused to go ? She would probably have posed for photos with the drama channels and therefore, her costume would have made sense. However, they all turned down her invite - and now her costume looks idiotic, to say the least.........

I also loved how she was begging for her 'haters' phone numbers on her video (which still only has 560k views after 2 days). She's convinced that we could all become 'friends' . A message to Jaclyn - friendships are based on trust and you are the most untrustworthy Youtuber out there ! No, we wouldn't become friends with you......... ;)

Wow!! I can’t believe Jaclyn spelled cancelled wrong on her outfit. Am I seeing it correctly?? It’s 2 Ls!!!! Not 1!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I'm not defending her at all, but I'm actually surprised it was spelled correctly. I remember weird things in school and that is one spelling I always remember that canceled is actually one "l". It may be spelled differently in other countries but it is supposed to have one "l". It's becoming more acceptable to have 2.
https://grammarist.com/spelling/cancel/

Back to Jaclyn, I don't even think that qualifies as a costume. I see protesters wearing similar outfits when making a statement. She was attempting to appear that she's laughing at herself, all the while saying, "No! I'm not canceled! I'm calling a $10k a night house rental 'my' house and living it up here in LA! I have been able to manipulate my way back into 'my fans' hearts and they still love me haters!"

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Shall we start another thread?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

That costume is such a slap in the face to the customers she fucked over. And the dumb ass fans will still praise her for this “hilarious” costume :roll:

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

So her party was basically all the ABH rejects? Lol couldn’t have went over too well otherwise she would’ve been posting all night. Nikita is such a shady asshole for convincing her to throw that party. Did she even go?

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

JuliettaGrey87 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 am
There are literally 5 ppl :D
2 makeup artists from Morphe, trendmood, nikia, Christine Dominique, Kandie, amanda and did go to Jaclyn Haloween party... but it looks like she did last year.
All peoples went to Paris Hilton Halloween over Jaclyn LOL. I do the same thing.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

anythingforviews wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:07 am
So her party was basically all the ABH rejects? Lol couldn’t have went over too well otherwise she would’ve been posting all night. Nikita is such a shady asshole for convincing her to throw that party. Did she even go?

Well it looked like she's not in the bubbles ABH 😂 she still bubbles with Morphe aka "the best pigments eyeshadow ever" 🙄
She did go and stay they for a few hours and left to go to Paris Hilton Halloween party.

Jaclyn Halloween party

Paris Hilton Halloween party
Last edited by bitch1992 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Thread name suggestion: Canceled Cancelled and Canselled.
Same shit, different day

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

In my book, it’s spelled wrong. Plain and simple

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

It seems cancelled is proper english. Canceled is American English. Both are technically correct however the British English is the right way IMO. American English is just spelling it a different way to be "edgy" as far as I'm concerned. Stop changing shit America.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

She could have saved on pumpkins for her stupid party by just having her make-up done as a jack-o-lantern, because the roundness and orangey foundation are already there lol

Could we name the next thread something inspired by Jack-O-Lantern Hill in honour of Halloween? :D

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

What about "Jaclyn , 'Down And Out In Beverly' Hill(s) #cancelled/canceled" ?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Anne7
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne7 »

The CanceLed Adventures of Pumpkinhead in LA-LA-Land

Snarknado
Informer
Informer

Post by Snarknado »

criniti88 wrote:It seems cancelled is proper english. Canceled is American English. Both are technically correct however the British English is the right way IMO. American English is just spelling it a different way to be "edgy" as far as I'm concerned. Stop changing shit America.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
As an American and a self-appointed “Grammar Nazi”, I spell it “cancelled.” And my iPhone phone doesn’t even argue with me about it and she and I get I to arguments about even the most basic words, haha!

But that costume was sad as are her attempts to act like she’s above it all and it’s the bothered but it, but the fact that her party was dead just made the costume ironically relevant.

Also now her weight gain makes perfect sense. She’s literally shoveling food into her mouth via conveyer belt. Just off screen was Jac knelt down at the end with her mouth open waiting for her fix!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One
Same shit, different day

zabs123
Informer
Informer

Post by zabs123 »

Her halloween party i’m sure was memorable for her, for all the wrong reasons. It was the most boring and overhyped party and i find it hilarious that none of her influencer ‘friends‘ turned up. Did she seriously think her party would upstage Norvinas? My guess, they didn’t invite her (which says a lot that) so she had no idea! When will she wake up and realise that she’s irrelevant.

Also her costume was horrible and in such poor taste. She claimed this whole lipstick ordeal was humiliating and how apologetic and guilty she was, however she was exploited it to then mock everyone who cancelled her. Does not realise that she was rightfully cancelled because she scammed her fans, endangered them and then didn’t take any responsibility.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I was an English major in college (from the US) and I always type it "cancelled".

It sure looks like it was money well spent, flying her party planner and her 10 friends/employees out to her "LA House". LOL

Shewasawildone4
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewasawildone4 »

It’s so interesting to see how the cliques work in LA.

Desk, Katy, shayla, none of them showed up to either party Jaclyn or ABH

Angel(macdaddy) went to to Jaclyns, trend mood, Nikita Chrisspy(she used to be in the group with Desi but is no longer) , Christin Dominic, Patrick Star And then a bunch of randoms I never heard of.

Like is it strategic or just whatever?!

Shewasawildone4
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewasawildone4 »

Oh yeah Manny didn’t go either. Weren’t they bfforeverandever

Lipstick Nick was there too.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”