Jaclyn Hill: So Rich, So Buttery, So Bloated - Part 89

StellaA
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill: So Rich, So Buttery, So Bloated - Part 89

Post by StellaA »

You know what is funny? auntiflo13 started this thread (part 89) on Mon Jun 03, 2019 and here we are exactly one week later on the verge of needing to name thread part 90! :rofl: The only one JACATTACKing Jac is Jaclyn herself...

therealcherhorowitz
Learner
Learner

Post by therealcherhorowitz »

I believe she unloaded these lipsticks because she didn't want to lose the $$ 'invested' so far and time was up. Buttt if she has to give refunds to all of these people that surely will dwindle her profits. I'm hoping the FDA gets involved and they have to recall ALL of the lippies (thanks to the super special batch codes, you sneaky bitch). I highly suspect she hasn't saved any money over the years so at that point...JH is (finally) done, right? Whatevs. I can't wait to see her having a yard sale next year. :rofl:

InvisibleK
Learner
Learner

Post by InvisibleK »

I just checked the Jaclyncosmetics website and its up and working for me...But I don't remember this being there on launch day?
(It's on the "Buy the Collection" page).... LMAO. Like, who in their right mind would need more than 1 TOXIC AF 20 piece nude lipstick collection in the first place. They're so delusional.

Post by Guest »

Rentlover246 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:07 am
I predict she’s going to address parts of the problem and ignore others, like her tweet about “bumpy texture”.

She needs to acknowledge all the problems:
-plasticy balls
-black debris
-hairs long and short
-holes (I feel like this is getting glossed over a lot on Twitter even though it’s one of the nastiest things)
-turning people’s lips bright pink!! I think this is getting glossed over too. Her customer service said the red dyes (in nude lipsticks??) can stain. Doesn’t sound right.
-the meaningless bach codes
-the evidence that product has existed as far back as 2015, definitely at least 2017

Coming up with separate excuses for each of these (or one excuse that explains them all that isn’t damning) is going to be pretty difficult. I just hope people demand answers or the FDA eventually makes her disclose everything
My favorite part of her lip swatching Insta story (viewed yesterday for the first time, for the lolz) is when her lips clearly become stained from the lippie and she says "I've always had really rosy lips guys!" BAHAHAHA.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

The lipsticks aren’t exactly vegan if there are bug legs and rodent hairs in them, are they, Jaclyn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Let me just point out that her refund policy states shipping isn’t refunded. Let’s say she pads the shipping by only $1....that is a $300k profit for doing nothing. My guess is the higher shipping is padded a little more so a safe guesstimate would be half a mil easily for again doing nothing more than recalling and refunding product prices.
Same shit, different day

thethrillofitall
Learner
Learner

Post by thethrillofitall »

i'm still super curious why more people aren't saying anything about Jaclyn REPEATEDLY giving out [email protected] as the CS email when on the website it states [email protected]. For some reason I am dead set on thinking help@ is not a legitimate email and Jac is giving it out to customers and SOO many are saying they've emailed multiple times w no response.... she is so fucking stupid.

thirteenthirteen
Learner
Learner

Post by thirteenthirteen »

Snarknado wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:52 pm
If it was less than half of one percent, it wouldn’t be the talk of the entire social media beauty industry!!!! Come on dummies, think before you speak!

If it were really < .05% then the odds of an influencer a ) buying the product and then b ) receiving a defective lipstick would be so low... You know I think that's what so scary is all the influencers that have had this issue! Because it isn't likely for a specific person to receive a specific lipstick... I mean weird production failures happen all the time in products but we don't really see defective products in reviews. Somewhere a long the chain the quality control team is going to find that bad lipstick and pull it out. But look at all the bad reviews! This isn't just a weird accidental issue. Something is super wrong here!

And even the so called good lipsticks in PR kits or whatever... There's something off about them. Theyve got moisture spots or are breaking. Same batch code people!

Just to all the lurkers and users reading this... Please don't use these lipsticks. Please throw them away. Get your refund. Don't use the new lipstick they send you. Nobody deserves to get sick from this, even if you like JacAss.

Speaking of her .. it makes me so sick to my stomach she hasn't said anything. If a product I made hurt people I'd be devastated. How can she stay so quiet!? Just admit that the formula is off or something.
#teamNoOne
#CancelJaclyn

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

three3three
Learner
Learner

Post by three3three »

i agree that the wording in her statement about less than half of one percent blah blah blah was really odd. but it reminded me of when the vault came out and it was super gnarly and people went crazy returning them and Morphe said something like only 1% have been returned. that was bull crap and we all know it, but it’s like it was the only thing jaclyn remembered from that fiasco and needed to have a better return rate they all just sound so dumb.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”