Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

Post by hellyeah »

Does Jaclyn have a PO Box or did she really give her address to this person? I mean, I guess her sister already knows where she lives so there's that. But if it isn't her sister then she gave her stalker her home address....?

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

hellyeah wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:09 pm
Does Jaclyn have a PO Box or did she really give her address to this person? I mean, I guess her sister already knows where she lives so there's that. But if it isn't her sister then she gave her stalker her home address....?
She has a PO box. I'm not 100% if it's still there but she used to list it on her YT videos.

Either way, it was hand delivered to her by Rachel or one of her assistants, since we know someone in her camp is JHC.

They're tripping if they think their "tips" on screenshooting IG photos & making them more clear for those photo squares actually works well enough to make them display worthy.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

bd20112 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:42 am
hellyeah wrote:
She has a PO box. I'm not 100% if it's still there but she used to list it on her YT videos.

Either way, it was hand delivered to her by Rachel or one of her assistants, since we know someone in her camp is JHC.

They're tripping if they think their "tips" on screenshooting IG photos & making them more clear for those photo squares actually works well enough to make them display worthy.
She uses her old town house as her "business address" im like 99.9% positive it sits vacant and they pay for it monthly just to use it so you can't find her home address.

The pic was posted from her kitchen in her house which made me assume gift was sent directly there......there is absolutely no way in hell some random fan in California would know her home address here in Tampa.............

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

sunshinestategorwl wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:47 am
bd20112 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

She uses her old town house as her "business address" im like 99.9% positive it sits vacant and they pay for it monthly just to use it so you can't find her home address.

The pic was posted from her kitchen in her house which made me assume gift was sent directly there......there is absolutely no way in hell some random fan in California would know her home address here in Tampa.............
And let's say JHC IS some random instagram stalker I mean fan... why the hell would she just GIVE someone that freaking creepy her home address?

ANSWER (to the JH Stans lurking in the corner) she wouldn't. JHC IS (a part of/an extension of the) JACLYN HILL brand. :tu:

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

bd20112 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:53 am
bd20112 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

And let's say JHC IS some random instagram stalker I mean fan... why the hell would she just GIVE someone that freaking creepy her home address?

ANSWER (to the JH Stans lurking in the corner) she wouldn't. JHC IS (a part of/an extension of the) JACLYN HILL brand. :tu:
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

bd20112 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

It's actually SO easy to look up her home address. Everything is so accessible in the states. I live in Canada and I pulled up her address with a quick google search.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

UghhAsIf wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:00 am
bd20112 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

It's actually SO easy to look up her home address. Everything is so accessible in the states. I live in Canada and I pulled up her address with a quick google search.

Okay now it does lol like the listing of the house pops up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it didnt use to a while back ago! thats funny - she's got the house in a trust name too so you can search the tax records for her name...

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Just read all the many many posts in this thead and hot damn what a doozy. I never really looked at the JHC acct, cause I'm really not into that "new money showoff style" lol

It seems crazy all the denial about it NOT being run by someone in the JH camp. Like, why!!? Her minions are so blindly hand over their money, they literally would not care.

IMO, the only point to the deception would be financial gain... she is making money from it either illegally or unethically.

I guess the only other reason is theyve just lied for so long, she's just doubling down on the lie. Just like every other stupid lie of hers that's been "exposed" -- she always seems to double down on the lie. If this was the case, wouldnt it honestly BE BETTER if the truth came out. People would give her grief for a bit, then it would die down just like every other "scandal" that she's skated right out of. And it would be so much easier than constantly having to police comments and message boards to make sure youre not exposed. Lol.

Gosh, I do not envy the life of a disingenuous, money hungry beautuber! No wonder her stomach hurts.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

This closet account cannot still exist..... omfg..... there is no way I can leave gg for this long and the closet is still going strong
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

anythingforviews wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:40 pm
bski51207 wrote:An ad for Jaclyn's Quay collab popped up in my Facebook feed and I found this gem in the comments ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Idk why “Thank you Sarah” had me rolling lmaooo. All that shade went over her head. Lucky her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Haven't checked this thread in a while. Too funny!

GuruTea
Informer
Informer

Post by GuruTea »

Forgive me if this seems obvious... but has any major drama channel covered this??? Besides hftt starting?

Karina kaboom covers everything... why not this? Even john kuckian.. ... am I missing something???

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

GuruTea wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:12 pm
Forgive me if this seems obvious... but has any major drama channel covered this??? Besides hftt starting?

Karina kaboom covers everything... why not this? Even john kuckian.. ... am I missing something???

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!! The only ones who I've known to cover it are The Viper Chicks, and their video was removed. :roll: They got too close and people got scared. They are the only one's not on Waclyn's payroll.

Sugar n Sass
Learner
Learner

Post by Sugar n Sass »

Has anyone ever tagged JHC in a random photo and asked what the clothing is? If she’s so good with fashion it should be fairly easy. That would be a quick way to call her bluff.

PettyIsMyForte_
Learner
Learner

Post by PettyIsMyForte_ »

Sugar n Sass wrote:Has anyone ever tagged JHC in a random photo and asked what the clothing is? If she’s so good with fashion it should be fairly easy. That would be a quick way to call her bluff.

I would say go to other YTers IG like maybe Desi, Karen and whatnot tag and ask. If she's sooooooo in love with fashion, it shouldn't matter who is wearing it. She should be able to find out so easily like she does with JackHole. She can't delete comments on other people's pics

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Alicat1988
Debater
Debater

Post by Alicat1988 »

ImageImage

How can a person know what black dress or white tank she’s wearing??? This is sooo stupid. Its impossible am I missing something??

Sugar n Sass
Learner
Learner

Post by Sugar n Sass »

Alicat1988 wrote:ImageImage

How can a person know what black dress or white tank she’s wearing??? This is sooo stupid. Its impossible am I missing something??

She looks just like Ratchet with the blonde Image

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

I just know that I once asked JHC "How are you able to know the color of this lipgloss for sure without knowing her in person?", and minutes later I was blocked by JHC and Jaclyn's Instagram (though I had never made any comment or contact whatsoever to her page). I think JHC is her assistant of some sort, who has a login to both accounts, and simultaneously blocks anyone who threatens to reveal to obvious relathionship between the two accounts.

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

meadowsoprano wrote:I just know that I once asked JHC "How are you able to know the color of this lipgloss for sure without knowing her in person?", and minutes later I was blocked by JHC and Jaclyn's Instagram (though I had never made any comment or contact whatsoever to her page). I think JHC is her assistant of some sort, who has a login to both accounts, and simultaneously blocks anyone who threatens to reveal to obvious relathionship between the two accounts.
I have a conspiracy theory that JHC was run initially by a fan, then was given or bought by the JH team. I noticed in early comments, the owner said "your welcome". In present day comments, you're is spelled the correct way. Generally speaking, someone who spells it wrong in every use of it doesnt one day learn to spell it right all the time

Slaybb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Slaybb »

Has she mentioned “university” before? Or MS? I can’t remember

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

I think she mentioned "university" but I don't recall MS.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”