Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've created a thread solely for the purpose of chatting about the very mysterious Jaclyn Hill Closet account :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ashtonrose
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill Closet - The Mysterious IG Account - Part 1

Post by ashtonrose »

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Wooo yes, this is MUCHHHHH needed! :tu:

GoldenhandtheJust
Informer
Informer

Post by GoldenhandtheJust »

thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

<3

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

This is the stupidest thing to lie about, EVER

of all the thousands of lies in her lying cabinet, this makes the least sense. Who fucking CARES who runs someone's closet account? Wouldn't fans be happier about it if they knew someone close to the person ran it??! It's just another way for fans to feel connected

I understand that between her and Rachel, there are very very limited brain cells, but hot damn, they've really dug themselves into a hole with all the ridiculous lies stemming from this instagram

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Post by sunshinestategorwl »

sunday wrote:This is the stupidest thing to lie about, EVER

of all the thousands of lies in her lying cabinet, this makes the least sense. Who fucking CARES who runs someone's closet account? Wouldn't fans be happier about it if they knew someone close to the person ran it??! It's just another way for fans to feel connected

I understand that between her and Rachel, there are very very limited brain cells, but hot damn, they've really dug themselves into a hole with all the ridiculous lies stemming from this instagram
I honestly think its to the point where there are so many lies that they don't even know how to get out of the hole they are in. or they are literally starting to believe the lies they tell. its so crazy to me.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

Side note- did anyone see the snap of Jackie singing last night the room she was in had awfully familiar BLUE WALLS......

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Regarding this from the Jaclyn Hill thread:
handmadedolly wrote:
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:I live 30 minutes from Santa Cruz, I can't find anything linking her on white pages Image if y'all find any more information about her lemme know. I'm always in Santa Cruz. Image

Her profile claims she graduated from UCSC 2014, can someone check their Alumni records? I'm not from the US.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I searched the Alumni database, there wasn't a Stacey or a Stacy West OR a Heather Blake.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Have you checked male names ending in 'West'..... looking at the profile pic I downloaded ..... I don't think Stacey was born female :love2:

Petty_West
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_West »

Seems like if we are ever going to nail down the identity of JHC, this thread should be locked, because she clearly spends as much time on here as any of us, and it could prevent her from removing/altering things.

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

Petty_West wrote:Seems like if we are ever going to nail down the identity of JHC, this thread should be locked, because she clearly spends as much time on here as any of us, and it could prevent her from removing/altering things.
This is a great idea.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Petty_West wrote:Seems like if we are ever going to nail down the identity of JHC, this thread should be locked, because she clearly spends as much time on here as any of us, and it could prevent her from removing/altering things.
Yes I agree 100%

gems123
Debater
Debater

Post by gems123 »

I think we should keep in consideration as well that West can be her married name so when looking for highschool and college we need to keep in mind her maiden name because I don't know if you guys know if she's married or not. Because I swear I was searching her because someone said on the YT video that they spoke and she said she went to Mission Viejo HS and the girl was never able to find her, well I didn't find a Stacey West but I did find a "Stacey Wilson" 2007 graduate. I tried to find more but I also dont have SM accounts to further search. Anyways after I posted that comment here you guys were able to find a FB for Stacey West. I feel like she's trying to cover it up. Please give the name a try and search for something I can be reaching but it doesn't hurt.

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

This whole mess is ridiculous. I just saw the light on Jaclyn when she announced her separation from Jon & realized how awful she is. She's such a gross human being. Like, how can someone be SO shady?! I always comment on her vids & just wait to be blocked, LOL. She is so vapid. How can she feel ok with herself knowing she has this rogue instagram account with SO many young girls checking it out & buying what she has? Does that sit well with her morally? It's disgusting to me. She's not a Kardashian. She's not a celeb. She's barely making "bank" compared to other YouTubers. Yet, she is always showing off her designer shit for others to buy so she gets some sort of kickback. Grow up. Admit that you & your team run this account. Stop taking money from unassuming people. :FU:

I've been creeping her for a long time & just had to come out of the woodwork. Haha.

sunshinestategorwl
Informer
Informer

gems123 wrote:I think we should keep in consideration as well that West can be her married name so when looking for highschool and college we need to keep in mind her maiden name because I don't know if you guys know if she's married or not. Because I swear I was searching her because someone said on the YT video that they spoke and she said she went to Mission Viejo HS and the girl was never able to find her, well I didn't find a Stacey West but I did find a "Stacey Wilson" 2007 graduate. I tried to find more but I also dont have SM accounts to further search. Anyways after I posted that comment here you guys were able to find a FB for Stacey West. I feel like she's trying to cover it up. Please give the name a try and search for something I can be reaching but it doesn't hurt.
I'll give the name a go and see what I can come up with.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

From what I have managed to get from the JHC IG and the facebook profile I studied, she lives with her brother and he's her full time carer. She doesn't mention any children - only a grey cat with white paws called Cody........

meadowsoprano
Talker
Talker

Post by meadowsoprano »

sunday wrote:This is the stupidest thing to lie about, EVER

Exactly this. I think Jaclyn and her family (or team in general) just immediately gravitate towards doing something shady. Had she just been upfront about it, it would have just been totally normal. Nothing to think twice about. (Except kind of a little pathetic to dedicate SO much time to a JHC page, but still).

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jaclyn is so close to this 'superfan' and contacts her all the time - yet Jaclyn hasn't said anything publicly about the video in support of the superfan ! PLUS, the 'superfan' has posted images of Jaclyn dressed in a santa outfit from snapchat ....and her followers have said they must have missed the snapchat in the last couple of days.....JHC says it's not from this Christmas !! If the account isn't run by Jaclyn's camp - it's creepy as hell to save ALL Jaclyn's snapchats over the years........ In fact, I'm shuddering just thinking of it !

Hjbuchan05
Informer
Informer

Post by Hjbuchan05 »

So I just rewatched the video on JHC and saw the different comments about where she was born and has lived ( can’t find them now ). But I was bored last night while feeding my son and out of candy crush lives so I took a trip down JHC memory lane and did a screen shot of some comments that don’t add up with other comments she has made . Like this one

I mean for someone who has only lived in Cali being born in New York sounds like a lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jaclynhill1”