Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Dedicated to the most fish eyed of the Eihlers clan. Seriously Rachel, it's okay to blink. I doubt Jac is going to beat you for it. Get your kids under control , too, while you're at it. Oh and tell us again hpw you're not running the Fashion IG.

Seriously , guys, enjoy. This should be a fun thread and a signal to Rachel that she has arrived. :rofl:
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkule

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I always wondered who that account belonged to because they comment on EVERYTHING. Now I know it's her devoted sister. Ugh. She's worse than a spam bot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

AstroTurfCube
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by AstroTurfCube »

So glad someone requested this thread!

I actually went to high school with someone who is now a pretty well-known fashion blogger. She does pretty much the exact same thing as Rachel except she's so much less obnoxious about it. They are like night and day and it just proves to me that you can be a blogger without being such a try hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Image

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I don't know how Rachel is able to afford all those clothes all the time. Her hubby works for a metal company and Rachel has the blog - but, it's not got that many followers.

She started a youtube channel two years ago but, I think she thought she would get a lot of jaclyn's subscribers - she didn't .... she has 8,600 altogether and hasn't uploaded for a number of months.

She's also not good at describing the parts of a garment or the material .... (and laundry care) ....she said a jacket had a lovely 'frilly bit'....it's a PEPLUM ffs !

I've also noticed she just puts random items together without a thought !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Rachel receives a hefty salary from her sister. Hey, if she gets paid by the hour, she makes a killing on the IG account! :rofl:

evilseahorse
Talker
Talker

Post by evilseahorse »

I don't understand Rachel's style at all. It's all over the place. The crap that she showed in her snap was tacky as hell. She actually turned me off to Nordstrom.

She's the very definition of a try hard.

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

She always wants to talk like her stupid sister Jaclyn as well .. they not start off saying half the sentence really quickly then sound out the last couple of words
It's fucking stupid

evilseahorse
Talker
Talker

Post by evilseahorse »

mellbell220011 wrote:She always wants to talk like her stupid sister Jaclyn as well .. they not start off saying half the sentence really quickly then sound out the last couple of words
It's fucking stupid

Yes! They both like to over emphasize the last part of what they are saying. For example, they like to emphasize the v in everything. Drives me nuts!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Has anyone read Rachel's fashion blog. It's the most uninteresting blog I've ever read. The woman has no concept of the English language and needs to use more nouns than the word 'love'. Why do you 'love' it Rachel...what feckin' material/fabric is it. What does 'run to size' mean .... in what size is it 'true to size'? Did you look at other sizes in the store? What sizes does the garment go up to? Does the garment shrink after being laundered? Is it dry clean only?

She doesn't state what material the footwear is.... are they leather? Suede ? Man made? How high is the heel?

If she's trying to describe clothing and accessories in order to 'sell' - she isn't doing a very good job of it. She needs to hire someone with a better grasp of language ..... you can't keep saying 'I love this t shirt sooooooo much'

How come she writes better for the JHFS????

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I looked at her blog out of curiosity to see how she described things. I saw that she didn't know what a peplum
was, so again I was curious. She has no talent at describing clothing. Love it as a descriptor tells the reader
nothing. Tell me why you love it. Tell me about the cut. Is it true to size. As @Auntiflo said how do you take
care of the item? Dry clean or wash. That makes a big difference on whether many people will want to buy
something and the real price per wear.

I think the reason she writes better for JHFS is because they send a description with the item. She uses that to
write descriptors of the clothing with. Other than that, the writing is pretty much the same and the writers
misspellings are often the same as Jaclyn's. That is just one of the the things that makes me think it is Rachel.
The other is that it has been confirmed. :tu: :rofl: :rofl:

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

So the fashion account was going to be at the Morphe store the night the palette released.

Which one of the "about 20 people" were you at the store that night she showed up?

Did you take a picture with her? Did you tell her who you were? Meeting her would be your dream! Did you share it on your Instagram account?

Gotcha, Ratchet.
Liar.Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ArsenicKitten
Informer
Informer

Post by ArsenicKitten »

ArsenicKitten wrote:So the fashion account was going to be at the Morphe store the night the palette released.

Which one of the "about 20 people" were you at the store that night she showed up?

Did you take a picture with her? Did you tell her who you were? Meeting her would be your dream! Did you share it on your Instagram account?

Gotcha, Ratchet.
Liar.Image

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Ugh, hopefully this is better quality. Tapatalk hates my screenshots, haha

Okay, lets try this again:

Gotcha, Ratchet....Liar. :FU: :FU:
(lol)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rachel everyone knows it's you. We all have friends. Some in the industry. It has been confirmed by a few
people in LA that it is you. It is not a secret in LA. Give it up. You look like an idiot.

Rachet since you see her all the time..I am sure it would be wet dream to meet all her money. Stupid B. :FU:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

....The Eiler's/Barkules clans would be fantastic on Vampire Diaries ....blood suckers ....the lot of them lol!!!

YeahNahMate
Informer
Informer

Post by YeahNahMate »

Just when you think there isn't a person alive more desperate and cringe-worthy than Jaclyin', along comes her understudy, Ratchet, lololol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Ratchet was showing off her blog with her Nordstrom picks again!
This was after she went to the gym with Jackass.
Then she showed a half consumed bottle of wine and discussed how great it was. Was it an #AD?
Then got her wine and was getting back in bed.
She's a hard working woman. Just like her sister. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rachet has now made a YT video about her Nordstrom picks.

She's desperate for you to use her links.
Come on ladies. Use Ratchet's links. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Boy, lying sure runs in the Eiler's family. I clicked on Rachel's YT video after you mentioned it (didn't watch it though), and then clicked on her blog. I decided to see if she blogged about her new job for her sister and what she supposedly does in her job. I read this:

"Then… 2 months ago I was offered my dream job!

Since then everything has fallen into place so easily. We listed our condo for sale, 2 days later we had 3 offers. J"

So, in the Q&A at the bottom:

"Which house do you like better, new or old?
A: I like my new house better! We had outgrown our old house a year ago and had planned on moving this summer to something bigger (even before the news of my job and our move to Tampa). We finally moved into a space big enough for our family where we can all breathe and feel comfortable. It is such a great feeling! Not to mention, I love the finishes of our new house so much more! Our last house we rented, I hated so many of the finishes and wanted to change them so much!

So, this is the exact same blog post. First you say you put your condo up for sale, then you say you rented at the bottom?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

On Aug 3, 17, Rachet said that she used to be the Manager of Newman Marcus when a minion asked about
Jaclyn's plates in her new home. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

Not only does she have shitty taste in clothing, she has no idea how to dress herself. She looks top-heavy and frumpy a majority of the time. In that haul she mentioned wearing jeans that flattered her long torso but she's obviously clueless as to how she should style everything else.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”