Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 3

Post by morgsanderson »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:41 am
Highly doubt it's Emilee since she's drinking and eating a bunch of sushi and shellfish lately
And she was wearing a waist trainer in her latest Instagram story? Unless it was one of those shirts with an inbuilt corset looking thing. Surely it couldn’t be Tammy...

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Just noticed that other girls on insta that dress the same as Tammy are often pretty sexy, but Tammy is mostly trashy and tacky and not sexy. She could be totally nude and have the best body ever but I couldn’t call her sensual or sexy. Think her nasty personality has to do with it

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Hahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Also. Ugh how anticlimactic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SykeE
Learner
Learner

Post by SykeE »

Tea+Honey wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:26 am
Hahaha
What's that about?

SykeE
Learner
Learner

Post by SykeE »

I ment what's that page?

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Instagram

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

Off topic but tori de jong is following a reece london hate page. I didnt know that she hates them lol
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

Faat18
Talker
Talker

Post by Faat18 »

gzmamis wrote:Off topic but tori de jong is following a reece london hate page. I didnt know that she hates them lol
Tori acts like a saint but is so shady

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Aren’t there people on insta or youtube impersonating Tammy? Can’t wait to see that

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Did they break up already? Or has Matt finally had the balls to tell Tammy he’s not that into the social media dramatic thing she does

Kellbell25
Learner
Learner

Post by Kellbell25 »

Thesavageone wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:28 am
Did they break up already? Or has Matt finally had the balls to tell Tammy he’s not that into the social media dramatic thing she does
Has something happened? Have I missed something :?

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

And on this dull, long and cold day, must I thank my friend (red) for providing me with the entertainment of Tammy's fans (purple), who seem to suffer either from cognitive dissonance, or worship-induced blindness. Yellow person commented about coke use a few comments up, but it couldn't fit in the frame, so I just captured the response from the fan.
PS excuse friend's grammar errors, they and I aren't native English speakers. And I didn't know about some things they wrote, but they've followed Tammy for years before me, so if those were true I wouldn't be surprised they happened.

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

Fuzzypipe39 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 am

And on this dull, long and cold day, must I thank my friend (red) for providing me with the entertainment of Tammy's fans (purple), who seem to suffer either from cognitive dissonance, or worship-induced blindness. Yellow person commented about coke use a few comments up, but it couldn't fit in the frame, so I just captured the response from the fan.
PS excuse friend's grammar errors, they and I aren't native English speakers. And I didn't know about some things they wrote, but they've followed Tammy for years before me, so if those were true I wouldn't be surprised they happened.
Wow this bitch needs to calm down. What kind of proof she wants? A news release or smth? Even tammy couldnt support herself like that.
Tammy has a YouTube video adressing her collapse at kylies party. As far as i rememer she didnt accept the fact that she did coke but she talked about it. idk everything is pretty obvious.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

gzmamis wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 am
Fuzzypipe39 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:46 am

Wow this bitch needs to calm down. What kind of proof she wants? A news release or smth? Even tammy couldnt support herself like that.
Tammy has a YouTube video adressing her collapse at kylies party. As far as i rememer she didnt accept the fact that she did coke but she talked about it. idk everything is pretty obvious.
I don't think they'd accept even if tammy herself says it. They and another person also stated a few comments above how tammy is the biggest victim ever because she also fled domestic violence...which I'm not sure ever was publicly hinted to, let alone said? I will take my words back and apologise if she truly was a DV survivor, but her fans are saying anything at this point and denying her own words/the reality. This phenomenon of people following influencers so blindly, being brainwashed by them and taking their word as a Bible is both fascinating and concerning to me.

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Pretty sure they're fine...
She also posted a glimpse of him in bed on her stories the other day

boredatwork
Learner
Learner

Post by boredatwork »

???

boredatwork
Learner
Learner

Post by boredatwork »

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

They look so weird together :?

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

Well that didn't take long.

Matching PJs and family portraits with Matt and the kids.

But Reece got dragged not too long ago for posting a pic with Wolf and then for calling London "momma" in another post unrelated to that photo (I'm still trying to process whether they think Reece should call Tammy mommy 24/7 and fully drop London from her parenting role to their upcoming child).

But to her minions, weekend warriors & quarterly boyfriends meeting and taking pics with the kids and being at their parties are all fine and dandy.

Like I said, this influencer culture is toxic and brainwashing.

Return to “Instagram”