Has anyone ever bought Instagram followers or likes?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Has anyone ever bought Instagram followers or likes?

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

So I've been thinking alot about the rumors about people who buy instagram followers and likes. I started thinking about it from their point of view and assuming they aren't just doing it because they are money hungry and fame seekers, there are specific people who are doing it because there are people who are not going to follow new accounts.

For example, why would someone follow a novice beauty blogger with 400 followers when there are bloggers with 14, 000 followers who APPEAR to have more credibility. It's sort of the, what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Just wondering if anyone has ever done this and if there were any interesting reasons for it?

henway
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Has anyone ever bought Instagram followers or likes?

Post by henway »

I’ve never done it but I reckon influencers do in an attempt to grow their platform, but Instagram deletes bots almost every day so it’s easy to tell

Riversocialmedia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Riversocialmedia »

Pretty much all successful beauty bloggers that I know have bought or still do purchase instagram followers and likes. It's a necessity to get started in the business nowadays unfortunately. I'd prefer to not have to buy them, but it's necessary. If you want to buy some, I've used RiverSocialMedia alot.

RiverSocialMedia.com sells very cheap and high quality instagram followers and likes. Their prices are among the absolute lowest you can find online, and are great for personal accounts like beauty accounts. All of my orders have started quickly, within 24 hours of purchase and they follow your instructions exactly. The followers and likes are of pretty good quality and will not drop off of your account, they will stick. I wish I didn't have to, but they are very useful for growing your business or personal instagram account.

Riversocialmedia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Bump for RiverSocialMedia.com high quality instagram followers and likes social media services.

Riversocialmedia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Bump for RiverSocialMedia high quality instagram followers and likes social media services.

Riversocialmedia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Bump for RiverSocialMedia high quality instagram followers and likes social media services.

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Omg stop !!!!

patsypratt
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by patsypratt »

I wonder how novice bloggers handle this issue. How do they develop their Instagram account?

Return to “Instagram”