PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6

310toumad
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 6

Post by 310toumad »

I wonder if they were both really smart and invested a lot of their money or something. Jeana is still living in that multi-million dollar condo in Philly, and I'm sure Jesse's place is pricey too in LA. They definitely aren't generating the same amount of income that they used to because both of them will only release 1 MAYBE 2 videos a month that usually don't even come close to a million views. I mean, I'm sure some of their old videos still get some views now and then but it can't be enough to make a lot of money at this point.

AndieGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AndieGirl »

kiki wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:32 pm
AndieGirl wrote:I finally figured out what has pissed me off about Jesse for so long. Here he was back a few months ago crying on the internet how the internet destroyed his relationship and how "boo hoo hoo" he's so "tired" of giving away his personal life to his fans, and here he is now, pimping out his 20-something Jeana look-alike girlfriend for the views.

The man could have gone and gotten a real job, done behind-the-scenes editing and had a private life, or he could have KEPT his girlfriend private, but he decided to go the other way because he thinks it'll bring back the views. Can't have it both ways, brother!

He is just a whiney dude, I think. I think Jeana has worked a lot harder to maintain some semblance of a private life. She was never out here crying about how the internet ruined her life, the YouTube fame is WHY they have what they have, and the only reason his new GF is looking in his direction, so he needs to simmer the hell down.
100%. I already find his new chick so annoying. She's been around for a second but will end up being in every video now, as clickbait. She's what... a yoga model? Is that a thing? How does she make a living? I feel like so many of the California yt crowd live the laziest lives imaginable. Put out one video a month, hang out the rest of the month

And I think his "YouTube ruined us" shtick is all bs. He has no problem pimping out his relationships for views and $$$. Next thing you know they'll be daily vlogging!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Yep she's a "yoga model". I think that's an interesting way of saying unemployed but attractive.

I agree on it all being bullshit. The internet crap didn't "ruin" his relationship. Jeana and Jesse broke up because he wanted to sleep with other people. Happens every day and it's not unique to their industry. His hot girlfriend got older, she wasn't "fun" anymore so he found other people who were younger, hotter and more fun. I mean, it's not an indication of a good moral compass, but it happens ALL the time.

The man needs to get real and stop blaming the thing that got him the money he needed to laze around in California, smoke weed and sleep with Instagram models in the first place.

Even though Jeana is clickbaity and her videos don't appeal to me, I don't dislike her as a person. I think if she stepped away from the camera she would be an entirely delightful person to be near. Jesse, I dunno, I just feel like he's the 35-year-old dude who stayed too long at the frat party. I'm not convinced he even knows who the hell he is.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

I feel like Jesse doesn't know who he is and just blends into whatever the trend is. When they started blogging Jersey Shore was the biggest thing/trend and he looked like a typical jersey shore guido. Then the trend ended around 2013 and I remember in those vlogs he was trying really hard to change his hair and got upset when someone thought he was Pauly D from the show. Hipster became the trend and thats what he became. He's always been super into hip hop and thats pretty much the only thing that stayed consistent.
I wish Jeana would change her style but that aint happening.
I need Jeana to get with someone really hot and flaunt him bc Im seeing Jesse flaunt this chick when he was the one who broke up the relationship is really icky to me.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Case in point today: posts a video of his new girlfriend and has everyone go to her ig page to see it. They'll be "working" together all the time now I'm sure. The whole "YouTube ruined our relationship" is such bullshit. Jesse is already repeating his past! As someone said in the comments, "same content, different girl. Stale."

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

So his girl called him his boyfriend in her caption. idk how serious they are but I need Jeana to find a hot manz asap bc I can't stand Jesse moving on first lol.
Jeana always has business meetings and tells us to "stay tuned, awesome stuff coming!" but seems like nothing happens lol

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

ashley1864 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:26 pm
So his girl called him his boyfriend in her caption. idk how serious they are but I need Jeana to find a hot manz asap bc I can't stand Jesse moving on first lol.
Jeana always has business meetings and tells us to "stay tuned, awesome stuff coming!" but seems like nothing happens lol
They used to do that whn they were together, theyd film themselves going to ”meetings” and say that big things were going to happen but low and behold nothing even happened.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

So Jeana put out a new video revealing that her real name is acutally Jen and not Jeana.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Dixen wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:41 pm
So Jeana put out a new video revealing that her real name is acutally Jen and not Jeana.
Such a big reveal that she cried about it
and everyone already knew her real name

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

I laughed when she started crying because i don't think she realizes everyone already knew her name is Jennifer. People figured it out in 2011 lol. But then I felt for her because i guess its more crying because she never felt like she could be truly herself and brand herself without feeling fake. Its probably more symbolic of her being herself again not just a part of the "jesse and jeana" thing.
Idk why but I kinda wanted it to be a pregnancy reveal LOL. I hate how Jesse is flaunting his new girlfriend when he literally went on and on about how youtube and social media is toxic for relationships and its so obvious he wants everyone to see "hey look my new hot young girlfriend".
Jeana needs to find herself a hot ass smart and stable man fast .

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

ashley1864 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:55 pm
I laughed when she started crying because i don't think she realizes everyone already knew her name is Jennifer. People figured it out in 2011 lol. But then I felt for her because i guess its more crying because she never felt like she could be truly herself and brand herself without feeling fake. Its probably more symbolic of her being herself again not just a part of the "jesse and jeana" thing.
Idk why but I kinda wanted it to be a pregnancy reveal LOL. I hate how Jesse is flaunting his new girlfriend when he literally went on and on about how youtube and social media is toxic for relationships and its so obvious he wants everyone to see "hey look my new hot young girlfriend".
Jeana needs to find herself a hot ass smart and stable man fast .
So her name is Jen or Jennifer ? Thought she said it was Jen, or did she say short for Jennifer after?

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Yeah it’s short do Jennifer.

I’m with Ashley1864, it was kind of hysterical how she got so worked up in the video but also so sweet, she obviously did not realise everyone knew her name was not Jeana ffs lol

310toumad
Learner
Learner

Post by 310toumad »

It still doesn't make sense why she waited this long to reveal that. Okay I get when she was in school/working, but at some point pretty early on she quit her job due to the money from their channel. Why keep up the facade for years after that if it made her feel so bad? I feel like she could have made this announcement a long time ago.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

She said she has an upcoming new serious called "Jenn-uous" or some shit
I guess it would sound odd to call it "Jeana-uous"

a5adams
Learner
Learner

Post by a5adams »

Miss Sunshine wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:16 am
She said she has an upcoming new serious called "Jenn-uous" or some shit
I guess it would sound odd to call it "Jeana-uous"
I think it's going to be called "Jenuine Talk" or something like that.

a5adams
Learner
Learner

Post by a5adams »

sadsong wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:51 pm

I’m with Ashley1864, it was kind of hysterical how she got so worked up in the video but also so sweet, she obviously did not realise everyone knew her name was not Jeana ffs lol
LOL, it was such a cute video. Yeah, I found out her name was Jennifer a few years back because there was a website that someone made "exposing" Jeana and Jesse. I thought she was a nurse though because in one video there was a mug on the counter of their old house that said "Best nurse in the world" or something close to it.
Anyway, I'm glad she feels more free by telling everyone her real name. If it helps her moving forward, that's great. All for it. But yes, so many comments were like "I knew your name was Jennifer YEARS ago!", lol.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

With how worked up she got,I thought seas either introducing a boyfriend or gonna drop a bomb that she seen saying someone for a year and is married.

But it's about time for the name announcement. Maybe now she'll FINALLY change the channel name???

Hel
Learner
Learner

Post by Hel »

a5adams wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:22 pm
sadsong wrote:

LOL, it was such a cute video. Yeah, I found out her name was Jennifer a few years back because there was a website that someone made "exposing" Jeana and Jesse. I thought she was a nurse though because in one video there was a mug on the counter of their old house that said "Best nurse in the world" or something close to it.
Anyway, I'm glad she feels more free by telling everyone her real name. If it helps her moving forward, that's great. All for it. But yes, so many comments were like "I knew your name was Jennifer YEARS ago!", lol.

I remember that website, it also had screenshots from early vlogs and I remember there were medical books on the counter and a stethoscope, etc.

Plus wasn't the college she graduated from had a medical department.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

a5adams wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:22 pm
sadsong wrote:

From my understanding I don't think Je(a)n(a) was being completely honest about her past in the name drop video again, because I too believed she was a Nurse or Nursing assistant, and was under the impression in the very early days she was getting her Nursing degree. Mainly because I swear there was a prank one time where she rocked up in the car with scrubs and a A&P textbook and made reference to it. I guess it doesn't matter anymore because it was well over 10 years ago but I would not have put my bets on her training to be a teacher, wtf?

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Well, I don't know what to call her now.. Jeana or Jennifer? lol. Wonder if she'll change the channel name now and be "her true self".
Is it confirmed she's dating somebody or is it just speculation?

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Has anybody seen an episode of Jenuine Talk?
they look boring af

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”