PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 5: InstaHoesVsBreakupWoes

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 5: InstaHoesVsBreakupWoes

Post by liarliar_ »

I get that time has passed and he’s moved on but I just feel so bad for Jeana... I feel like she really would have stayed with him forever. Seeing her Snapchat stories when they’re just her and her cats is kind of sad. I imagine that she has a lot of memories with him in that apartment and it must suck to see him around younger girls. As much as she says she doesn’t pay attention to hate, it probably does sting that back when they were together, so many comments would say how old she looked and how “cool” Jesse looked. Now that he’s dating younger women who are more into fashion/trends and becoming insta models, I feel like her self esteem has probably taken a hit (although I think she’s beautiful and has a good heart).

Jesse always was more into growing bigger and getting more fame. She probably thought they’d be settled down with kids on the way by now. It will likely be hard for Jesse to find someone with substance and someone who isn’t just using him for his “fame” but I guess we’ll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Based on what Jesse said in his latest video with the new bimbo he's banging, him and Jeana have almost been split for 2 years. What we also know is that in Dec of 2015, Jesse and Jeana celebrated their 10 yr anniversary; what would've been a milestone for any couple, but we also know that Jesse's mom went missing possibly before their anniversary as she passed before christmas. I find it very odd that one would celebrate a 10 yr anniversary then break up immediately after (I'm assuming January of 2016 if you followed the pattern of their videos shortly after his mom passed away). I'm wondering if they were even "together" for their 10 yr anniversary or faked it like they fake everything else. This would mean immediately after his mom's passing, Jesse dumped Jeana, then started hanging out insta hoes which I'm sure he was before anyway, then they faked it until May to announce their break up. I'm very glad that Jeana got the house and the kitties. It's the least she deserves after dating a manchild for 10 yrs.

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

I wish Jeana would start dating again. Although she could very well be dating but just keeping it private. She could easily find a guy who will settle down, marry her, have kids, if she finally let go of Jesse.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

She is the one who chose to date that "manchild" for 10 years.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Wishesfireworks wrote:Based on what Jesse said in his latest video with the new bimbo he's banging, him and Jeana have almost been split for 2 years. What we also know is that in Dec of 2015, Jesse and Jeana celebrated their 10 yr anniversary; what would've been a milestone for any couple, but we also know that Jesse's mom went missing possibly before their anniversary as she passed before christmas. I find it very odd that one would celebrate a 10 yr anniversary then break up immediately after (I'm assuming January of 2016 if you followed the pattern of their videos shortly after his mom passed away). I'm wondering if they were even "together" for their 10 yr anniversary or faked it like they fake everything else. This would mean immediately after his mom's passing, Jesse dumped Jeana, then started hanging out insta hoes which I'm sure he was before anyway, then they faked it until May to announce their break up. I'm very glad that Jeana got the house and the kitties. It's the least she deserves after dating a manchild for 10 yrs.
Their anniversary was early December I believe, and his mom went missing like maybe around the 20th.. they found her a couple days before Christmas I think. they split right after Christmas, before the new year. But I think jeana bought it was more of a break until sometime in April and then they announced it in may. I really think he wanted to break up with jeana/get bigger for awhile and his mom's death was just the kick in the ass he needed to do it. I really thought they'd get back together. It's definitely got to sting for jeana seeing him move on with models and living it up

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

Jeana made an instagram account for the cats..... this is just getting sad :?

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

Jeana seems to always talk about being a role model and what not but then 90 percent of her vlogs are about rooftopping and laughing about how illegal it is. i find it weird that she's doing such childish stuff when it seemed like she was ready to settle down with jesse. she could be spending that time making a name for herself and finding someone who will marry her and not treat her like shit. If Jesse wants to flaunt vapid models on top of him and act like a douche, then the best comeback would be to move on, build your own brand, and genuinely fall in love with someone. the ultimate revenge would be if she got pregnant or got married by next year lmao. i don't think jesse will fully realize what he's given up until he sees her in love and looking at someone the same way she used to always look at him.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

Jesse's video was so awkward. It gave me Charles Trippy vibes from when he first introduced his now wife. Trying to recreate scenes he did with Jeana and all.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

ashley1864 wrote:Jeana made an instagram account for the cats..... this is just getting sad :?
When I saw a "HUGE" announcement I was expecting something like "meet my new boyfriend!" Or "I'm re-branding/starting a cooking/fitness channel!" But no, the huge announcement was an instagram for the cats Image

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

Did you guys see Jeana's tweet? I wonder who disrespected her?? :?
I notice she always talks about not having food in her house maybe thats why she's gotten so thin plus she's working out like 3 times a day. maybe to get her mind off of things.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Sooo safe to say jesses dating that Carmella chick? Why bother with the acting in the first video, pretending to pick her up? Seems kinda stale recreating the "scenes" he used to do with jeana...

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

Jeana really needs to move on, the man you dated 10 years ago is not the same man today.Sad to admit that he was more mature 10 years ago vs now he acts 17. mourn and move on

Jesse is tacky.
english is my first language, im just lazy.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Time to make a new thread! any name suggestions?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

gurugossipwhorex
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossipwhorex »

Men ain't shit. They dump their long-term girlfriend, find a new girl ASAP, and try to repeat the past by making them do what the ex gf did. I would not be surprised if Jesse gets engaged in the near future.

apletree943
Learner
Learner

Post by apletree943 »

gurugossipwhorex wrote:Men ain't shit. They dump their long-term girlfriend, find a new girl ASAP, and try to repeat the past by making them do what the ex gf did. I would not be surprised if Jesse gets engaged in the near future.
lol I dont think that's men specific

especially the super quick engagement part

anyways I hate seeing the channel just die like this. Jenna isn't interesting in the slightest. All those roof climbing vlogs are zzzzz. Girl your like 30 something what are you doing

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

I find it cringy and also sad that Jeana doesn't realize how bad her editing is. Like its so choppy and she's always hyping it up like girl you were dating one of the best editors you should know how bad it looks lol.
Anyways, I really hope Jeana finds someone and gets engaged and/or pregnant before Jesse. He deserves to see that.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

She has become such a try hard. The most recent video had me cringing hard. What the hell was she wearing? And the gas mask.. lol just stop. You're too old for this shit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Everything she does is still tied to her old life. The channel is still called BFvGF while Jesse changed the pvp one to “Jesse.” Her Instagram name is jeanapvp...

It’s almost been 2 years. Ya gotta move on or else she’s never going to find her next happiness.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

skittles wrote:Everything she does is still tied to her old life. The channel is still called BFvGF while Jesse changed the pvp one to “Jesse.” Her Instagram name is jeanapvp...

It’s almost been 2 years. Ya gotta move on or else she’s never going to find her next happiness.
She's definitely stuck in the past

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Her snapchats are so tacky rn. She screenshot her texts showing some guy asking her out. She crossed out the mystery man’s name too. And in another screenshot you can clearly see a text from Jesse separate from the other texts. Girl.

-___- this reminds me of high school. Or even middle school.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”