Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by sophiuhh »

I had mentioned that it would be smart if they all came together and said the drama was fabricated for the series because it was a social experiement but now after seeing that it revolves around J* and his life more than it does the beauty community (which we were led to believe it would be) I really truly believe they will either bring it up again and try to use this series to bring up the non existent reciepts, they will blame it all on Tati ebing a huuuge manipulator or they will just brush it off as a mistake on their end and say they learned sooooooo much *tear*
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot »

I hope this tanks.. taking this many months to lick J*'s butthole.. nah.. I hope James Charles sues the crap out of them..

Post by Guest »

I'm actually rooting for James Charles to do something ANYTHING to fuck them over.

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

that was the most melodramatic trailer ever. why so many fake tears... ?

Joysuth12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Joysuth12 »

Lady Grey wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:42 pm
not to stan james or anything, but is anyone else a bit lowkey worried about what they'll say about james charles and how they'll portray all that? like, leave the kid alone. he's an idiot who made mistakes and can be problematic but good god, i am so tired of these grown adults coming after someone 10+ years younger than them.
Omg I’m not even a stan of James and I was cringing watching them bring him up again like leave him alone already I feel like this series they’re gonna try to kiss ass or be shady and if not be shady he’s gonna try to make jefree look like a misunderstood nice guy with the whole James Charles drama lmao I wouldn’t even be surprised if they tried to guilt trip James into being in the series and sweeping everything they did to him under the rug. And did you see richlux staring at the tv screen all sad watching James apology video like he wasn’t one of the main ppl coming for him pitch fork and all? Ugh they all disgust me old ass men trying to be little highschool mean girls

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

The smartest thing they could do is probably apologize for being fucking sickos and publicly coming out against James and claiming he was a predator instead of calling the police if in reality what he was doing was abusive and not reciprocated. If they truly show the darker side of themselves and also apologize to James (who's just as fucked as them either way) then maybe they can come out looking alright because if they keep bringing it up they just look worse.

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Gotta make that paper so Ryland can blow it on their Taco Bell/ Jeffree Star Cosmetic themed wedding y’all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:59 pm
I'm actually rooting for James Charles to do something ANYTHING to fuck them over.
Same here! As far as I know, there was no proof that James actually did anything Jofree accused him of doing, but the thing James did prove was that j*, tati and Shane were all collaborating on it and were all talking shit behind James' back. I just want it all to blow up in their faces and for them to be cancelled so I never have to hear about or see either of them again tbh.

Post by Guest »

sophiuhh wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:08 pm
The smartest thing they could do is probably apologize for being fucking sickos and publicly coming out against James and claiming he was a predator instead of calling the police if in reality what he was doing was abusive and not reciprocated. If they truly show the darker side of themselves and also apologize to James (who's just as fucked as them either way) then maybe they can come out looking alright because if they keep bringing it up they just look worse.
I'd still be fucked to apologize during a ad rather then to James personally, I feel like they may not even discuss it which will make things worst, they may just show them watching it and shocked & then not talk about their actions afterward.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:25 pm
sophiuhh wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:08 pm
I'd still be fucked to apologize during a ad rather then to James personally, I feel like they may not even discuss it which will make things worst, they may just show them watching it and shocked & then not talk about their actions afterward.
Yup, if I were them I would need to have talked to JC first then get his approval to bring up the drama again and THEN perhaps address it and clear his name. But I also feel they might just brush it off and act like it was Tati's drama with James and they had nothing to do with it even though I feel they encouraged her more than anything.

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

I'm just confused because this series is called "The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star" but the trailer shows clips of Shane and Ryland in the process of selling the house (staging scene), Shane proposing to Ryland, Shane working out, etc. Is this supposed to be about J* or an extended vlog series?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The entire thing is going to be fucking stupid. The James Charles shit doesn't even need to be included. At this point it's all old news. The same clips of him proposing to Ryland again? Shit about them moving houses? Where's all this NEW footage he's taken a year to fucking edit? It's going to be nothing but an hour of Andrew giggling and recycled clips and filler. I honestly don't even want to bother watching it.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Why did this part make me laugh out loud?

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Found on Reddit. lol.

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

After seeing that trailer, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the old video where he makes a giant cake out of Twinkies seems more interesting and compelling than his upcoming "The Beautiful View from Inside Jeffree Star's Asshole" series.

What is he even doing anymore.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

slc_chick wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:34 pm
Can I say the trailer shows what an AMAZING director and cinematographer Andrew is. He’s wasting himself on Shane omg.
can't tell if serious or subtle trolling . . . lol.

Iris Martell
Talker
Talker

Post by Iris Martell »

kozume wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:55 pm
people on twitter claiming Shane started this whole documentaries on youtube thing, oh my god, how can they be so fucking up shane's ass??? i don't get it

however i do have to say, that i've seen quite a bit more of negative things rather than positive, mostly because people are fed up with J* lmaoooo
Seriously. Lindsey Ellis had a three part series on "The Hobbit" where she literally traveled to New Zealand to interview actors in the NZ entertainment union to talk about how they were mistreated by the studio throughout the production. All of her videos have full scripts and are informative while still managing to be funny. There are a lot of great content creators like her on YT.

And then you have Shane white knighting for every terrible person who has over one million subs on the platform and whining about how poor he is and how exhausted he is because he puts out 1 subpar video every 9 months or so, while also acting like anyone who gives him the slightest bit of contrastive criticism is an ungrateful monster who doesn't appreciate his "free" content. And yet he has 22 million subs...far more than all the actual talented creators put together. It's depressing.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Ok... Well 9 episodes is about the length of a Netflix or cable series. Shane legit thinks this is a TV show quality production and that he only needs to record enough for a singular season. The dumbass has finally lost it. Shane your youtube channel is not Netflix!

As I said during the drama, J* is probably going to use this as a platform to go after James. I don't like James and a lot of people need to understand that everything Tati said was said on here and Reddit for two years prior, but I'm done with J* trying to cancel people because he doesn't like them anymore. It gets old quickly. James got what he DESERVED, Shane didn't need to include this.

The song made sense. Shane is still harboring on the fact that he was not popular in high school yet again and people still dislike him but he shouldn't be hated on guys. he is like such a good guy...

Hopefully all the idiots who have been begging and craving for content from him eat it all up slowly. This will probably be the only thing we see until the wedding from his channel and I doubt we will see him and J* hang out again unless he decides to do a third series with J*...

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Iris Martell wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm
kozume wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:55 pm
people on twitter claiming Shane started this whole documentaries on youtube thing, oh my god, how can they be so fucking up shane's ass??? i don't get it

however i do have to say, that i've seen quite a bit more of negative things rather than positive, mostly because people are fed up with J* lmaoooo
Seriously. Lindsey Ellis had a three part series on "The Hobbit" where she literally traveled to New Zealand to interview actors in the NZ entertainment union to talk about how they were mistreated by the studio throughout the production. All of her videos have full scripts and are informative while still managing to be funny. There are a lot of great content creators like her on YT.

And then you have Shane white knighting for every terrible person who has over one million subs on the platform and whining about how poor he is and how exhausted he is because he puts out 1 subpar video every 9 months or so, while also acting like anyone who gives him the slightest bit of contrastive criticism is an ungrateful monster who doesn't appreciate his "free" content. And yet he has 22 million subs...far more than all the actual talented creators put together. It's depressing.
Lindsay had some idiot feel the need for her to explain what she does with her patreon money. Yet, no one is questioning what Shane does/ will do with the money he makes from merchandise and that stupid makeup line that will be coming out, or the fact that Ryland legit just made an almost 30 minute ad for a meal prep service, while exploiting him.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Koncon wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:42 pm
Cant wait for these two assholes to sit back and watch the cash flow in after they bring up James and Tati drama again. Cant wait for James to get dragged through the mud again for no fucking reason while Jeff and Shane profit off of cancel culture. Fuck these guys.
I'm sure James has his issues as all beauty gurus seem to (I don't follow him closely so I don't know much beyond the tati situation), but I really don't think there's anything they can do to make him look bad after his second video addressing all the lies. Jeffree scurried like a scared mouse after that video because he had no actual proof of James doing anything wrong. If you're going to sit there and insert yourself in drama that in no way involves you, boasting about proof and than refusing to show it when asked... clearly something is up, because lets be real, Jeffree can't stay out of drama and if he actually had something on James he would have showed it then.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “Shane Dawson”