Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 18

Post by manged »

NocteRegem wrote:Because I can comment whatever I want and I think it is stupid to make a room he wont use. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He will use his theatre... to watch Trisha mukbangs, but still, he'd be using it. And there's nothing we can do to stop him.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

What happens with the house in two years when he and Ryland are no longer relevant on YouTube?

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pious »

I found Ryland's golf cart video very off-putting. They are diving headfirst into the nouveau riche life and it's cringey.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

They act like the kart is a feature of the farm like they need it to do "farm stuff"
They could just walk the 15 meters from the door to the "farm" area... it is not that big people.
It will be left in the corner collecting dust like most crap they buy.

I could be wrong and maybe he will use it as much as he used the mario kart (his other childhood dream purchase)
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

pious wrote:I found Ryland's golf cart video very off-putting. They are diving headfirst into the nouveau riche life and it's cringey.
I've never rolled my eyes harder than when Shane gave ANOTHER disclaimer that "this isn't crazy Jake Paul stuff~"

You've bought a three million dollar estate in Calabasas, Shane. Stop downplaying your wealth.

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

I'm confused at how they keep mentioning "This is the house for our future and our future children" yet they are taking away two of the bedrooms to make a theatre and turning two rooms in to offices, so how many rooms are there? Or do they plan to forfeit their offices later on? I'm just confuse because it didn't seem to match up with what they plan to do with the house.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

I bet if Ryland was able to get pregnant, he'd be rummaging through the trash for Shane's condom

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

STAINED DAWSON aahahahah what!!!!!!!!

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Someone posted about the rewired soul on the old thread and i disagree. He is a drama channel, his voice is annoying and is highly manipulative. If you care about mental health you don't need tacky thumbnails and to gossip about others. Bipolar Corner is much more geniune.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

shane had the nerve to complain about adsense money being "horrible" all the time. he was paying the mortgage for his old house, supporting his mother, numerous other monthly expenses etc. and still managed to buy a new home with a huge amount of land surrounding it.

i guess not showering safes a lot of money tho :tu: #lifehack

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

I cringed when Ryland drove the golf cart on actual roads. Can he not see how ridiculous he looks to other people???

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

surgeryhugs wrote:shane had the nerve to complain about adsense money being "horrible" all the time. he was paying the mortgage for his old house, supporting his mother, numerous other monthly expenses etc. and still managed to buy a new home with a huge amount of land surrounding it.

i guess not showering safes a lot of money tho :tu: #lifehack
oh god i just want to hose him down

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Ugh what a beautiful house. Every time that they mention having kids I’m just like....what? I just CANNOT see them as dads. Sometimes I feel like Shane is just going along with this but yeah Ryland would def already be pregnant if that was an option. Like that would’ve happened a year ago.

And to be clear, I actually like Ryland but he for sure knows how lucky he was to get with Shane and how it helped his own channel with views. And that’s fine. But I do wonder where this is all headed since a proposal seems to be the next step...

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I don't see them ever having kids either. They'd have to hire a surrogate because I doubt an adoption agency is going to give them a kid if they do proper research into them. And they just seem too lazy to go through any of those processes, especially Shane.

Shelbyxo26
Learner
Learner

Post by Shelbyxo26 »

How much do you think the “closet” cost Morgan?

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

pious wrote:I don't see them ever having kids either. They'd have to hire a surrogate because I doubt an adoption agency is going to give them a kid if they do proper research into them. And they just seem too lazy to go through any of those processes, especially Shane.
They're rich and white. I don't think they'll run into that many obstacles if it ever came to adopting, beyond them being a same-sex couple and maaaaybe Shane's pedophile headlines, which were soon forgotten in a month. If they adopted from some developing country, I'm sure it would be even easier, but lbr they probably want some blue-eyed kid that looks like them.

Ace13
Debater
Debater

Post by Ace13 »

I was thinking the same thing about them adopting. I don’t think they’ve actually done research, are they aware how difficult adoption is? I suppose if they just throw money around and adopt outside the US they’ll have a much easier time. I don’t get the sense that Shane wants kids I think he’ll dip out before a child happens. Maybe they’ll get married but then divorced once Shane sees the child thing becoming reality. But maybe I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

Shelbyxo26 wrote:How much do you think the “closet” cost Morgan?
It’s an Ikea custom closet, for that size it’s around $1700

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Ace13 wrote:I don’t get the sense that Shane wants kids I think he’ll dip out before a child happens. Maybe they’ll get married but then divorced once Shane sees the child thing becoming reality. But maybe I’m wrong.

Really? I totally think he does, but I don't think he fully grasps the responsibilities that come with being a father (tbh, most men don't and that doesn't stop them from knocking women up).
I think he romanticizes the idea of building a ~perfectly imperfect~ sitcom family unit where he's Daddy, Ryland's Mommy, Garrett is the zany uncle, and Morgan is the quirky aunt. I think he believes he has a lot of love to give a child and would probably be the type of father to give the child the childhood he never really had (and is still trying to recreate for himself).

I love being an internet psychologist.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I didn't move to Calabasas! I didn't move near Jeffree! Do you think he'll drop the poor "i'm POOR!" schtick now?

Return to “Shane Dawson”