Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JnJmemes/Bush Drama

Post by Melinoe »

kozume wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:50 pm
Sooooo, i have a kpop acc (bc is fun fighting with people lmao) and theres someone who created a whole acc just to defend bush, i tweeted that when was jenna gonna unfollow them and they replied to me, so they're checking for jnjmemes tweets cause i ain't even tagged anybody, it's insane lmao
It's either bush or someone else (someone told me in my dms that they think it might be his gf but idk) the acc is @dinkdinkdinkdi1
This doesn't seem very valuable imo. All I can see is an angry account who likes to makes people feel less valid. Maybe you can screen shot or link the conversation.

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

Lmao okay, i don't know very well how to upload pics but here we go, i hope they show and i will try to put them under spoiler just not to clog the thread

So here it shows that the acc was created literally on dec

here is the part were they say why they created the acc, plus the rest of the thread, it's a dif screenshot bc i have my desktop in night mode lol

another one

and lastly the reply to my kpop acc lmao

English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

I don't think it's actually Bush, it doesn't really seem like him for some reason. Probably a dickmatized fan girl of his.

kozume
Informer
Informer

Post by kozume »

rudebintch wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:10 pm
I don't think it's actually Bush, it doesn't really seem like him for some reason. Probably a dickmatized fan girl of his.
yup, i got a DM from someone who told me that they think it might be bush's gf? it's just so weird to me, how intensely they are trying to protect him and trying to discredit all the victims who have come with receipts :?
English is my second language so i'm sorry for any mistakes

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Hey does anyone have a summary video or compilation of screenshots (not direct URLs to tweets that often get deleted) that could be used to bring light to this issue? I am tempted to post this on r/BGC to get more people talking about it (but I'm also scared of the shitstorm it might bring because they praise Jenna there as if she is God)

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

So who wants to be brave enough to make a video about this?

OhHoney
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHoney »

It's baffling that in this day and age this got absolutely zero attention from drama channels (even if just to "debunk" it) or the fans at large. Whatever happened to cancel culture? Whatever happened to clickbait?? Not ONE drama channel wanted to make a "WHY ARE PEOPLE CANCELLING JENNA MARBLES???" video?

Of course the tweet with the convo between the victim and Julien has been deleted by now. I'm so mad at myself for not screenshotting it. We seriously dropped the ball by not archiving it here and simply embedding the tweet. Does anyone have it?

All that's left of it on the web at this point, is the mention of it here, the discussion about it in the old Jenna thread and this discussion on a deleted post on the jenna subreddit.

OhHoney
Learner
Learner

Post by OhHoney »

The screen shot of the text conversation was posted to the discord!

I am sharing it here just to have it archived somewhere less likely to be lost.
6CAB1466-6917-4A81-AA7A-FD0F9DAB64C5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JennaMarbles”