I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by goldengossiper »

rudebintch wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:13 pm
Overtheedge wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:32 pm
Started watching Julien’s cooking videos with my partner. Does anyone know why he paints random fingernails black? It was very eye catching in his new super bowl vid because they looked very fresh and shiny lol
He's trying to go for an e-boy look.
That combined with his fuccboi personality means he’s a certified eboy

Re: I Subscribed to Jenna MarblezZzZz and All I Got Was A 10 Minute Nap Video - Part 11

Post by Guest »

Just came here after seeing her hair vid on the trending page of youtube. She looked like a sister wife. Or that Michelle Duggar with 21 fucking children.

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

Since her content is boring af.. What is the latest video of her that you actually enjoyed? Mine is: Trying to see things without glasses (5 dec 2018).
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

Grockpot_Gorl
Talker
Talker

Post by Grockpot_Gorl »

garapoes wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:02 am
Since her content is boring af.. What is the latest video of her that you actually enjoyed? Mine is: Trying to see things without glasses (5 dec 2018).
The only one I recall enjoying was a few years ago when she recreated her highschool makeup looks.

CandleLitBicycles11
Learner
Learner

Post by CandleLitBicycles11 »

Grockpot_Gorl wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 pm
garapoes wrote:
The only one I recall enjoying was a few years ago when she recreated her highschool makeup looks.
I liked the "I Give Myself A Claire's Makeover." That was five months ago.

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

garapoes wrote:
Reading mean comments about dogs (all of them), jeans chair (11 month ago), making homemade treat for dogs (1 year ago) and following bob Ross tutorial. After that she started to become more and more insecure cry baby who wasn’t able to make fun of stupid projects and dog content became lazy.
糞食らえ

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

Podcast was delayed a day, they put off doing their game play through on stream tonight (where Jenna actually participates), and now Julien is just straight cancelling stream (he was gonna stream without her). All of the tweet replies are fans just telling them they hope they're okay. Tbh now I'm kind of suspicious as to what would put a wrench in content that isn't them being sick (they're usually open about that kind of thing?).

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

bunny__ wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:38 pm
Podcast was delayed a day, they put off doing their game play through on stream tonight (where Jenna actually participates), and now Julien is just straight cancelling stream (he was gonna stream without her). All of the tweet replies are fans just telling them they hope they're okay. Tbh now I'm kind of suspicious as to what would put a wrench in content that isn't them being sick (they're usually open about that kind of thing?).
Probably a dog being sick. However, they usually post something about that too.

Funkypuppy
Talker
Talker

Post by Funkypuppy »

bunny__ wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:38 pm
They were on each others nerves on last week's podcast, then julien posted a cooking video sans jenna the next day. They were in each other's videos kater in the week but i dunno man, i still see that "taking a break" video coming.
Edible Prophetess, don't believe my conspiracies.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

CandleLitBicycles11 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:21 pm
Grockpot_Gorl wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:48 pm
garapoes wrote:
I liked the "I Give Myself A Claire's Makeover." That was five months ago.
"2016 earblood bodymassage" (my boyfriend hated me because I listened to it all the time lol) and everything from 4-6 years ago.
I stopped watching her in 2018, so I don't really know how shitty her content got, but since I follow her thread I'd say I'm pretty informed about her downfall.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

I liked the one where she played that dumb game. She never did a part 2
lmaooo

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

Does Julien have a thread? Separate from Jenna.

Anyone else watch their Detroit become human vids? I love the game and was interested in their decision making processes (like in LiS2). But I have to say I’m pretty disappointed.

Julien is always making jokes and messing around and then there is Jenna who puts in like 1% of input at the last second, only for Julien to go with the opposite.

Jenna also keeps going on and on about how they kidnapped Alice and should have called the police (despite the police being against deviants, as we saw with Markus).

She gets all upset too when Julien makes a “bad” decision but then she doesn’t ever want to make choices or contribute. The laziness on her end is astounding. Idk why she is even involved with the play through tbh.

You can tell too that Julien is frustrated with the outcomes and yet he can’t seem to put two and two together of how he got there. I’ll be shocked if they finish the whole game at this point.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Does anyone else think Bunny looks uncomfortable in the pic where Julien has her on her back on the couch on his twitter?? Her ears are pulled back and her tail is tucked over her tummy. I'm admittedly not great at dog body language as I've only ever had cats tho.

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

We see on the podcast one of the primary reasons that Kermit cries so much. Because he knows mama Jenna will pick him up and give him a cuddle every.single.time. Julien even said to leave him be, that he was fine. But oh no, the coddle-queen herself just HAD to solve this whiny dilemma immediately... smh. And then she says in defense to Julien “you’re the one that’s always so upset about the audio”. Girl stop 🛑

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

MojoJoJo2 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:29 pm
Does Julien have a thread? Separate from Jenna.
viewtopic.php?f=306&t=17976&start=725
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

MojoJoJo2 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 pm
We see on the podcast one of the primary reasons that Kermit cries so much. Because he knows mama Jenna will pick him up and give him a cuddle every.single.time. Julien even said to leave him be, that he was fine. But oh no, the coddle-queen herself just HAD to solve this whiny dilemma immediately... smh. And then she says in defense to Julien “you’re the one that’s always so upset about the audio”. Girl stop 🛑
Yup, he knows it works so he does it every single time! Jenna is a bad dog owner and contrary to what is believed here, I dont think Julien hates Kermit, I think he hates this dynamic.

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Okay so this might be a controversial opinion, but I just don’t think they’re good at video games. Any game. Like, with the story games they play they seem to be easily confused about what is going on in the story and what the choices are. They’re always like “what’s happening, what’s this, I’m so confused.” They just don’t get it for some reason. That’s why they mainly play PUBG I think, because it seems hard for them to do any other genre.

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

goldengossiper wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 am
Okay so this might be a controversial opinion, but I just don’t think they’re good at video games. Any game. Like, with the story games they play they seem to be easily confused about what is going on in the story and what the choices are. They’re always like “what’s happening, what’s this, I’m so confused.” They just don’t get it for some reason. That’s why they mainly play PUBG I think, because it seems hard for them to do any other genre.
I just think it's ridiculous they can't just play single player games solo. It was a cute gimmick at first but they fucking suck at it. I feel like people only watch it to see Jenna, because it doesn't matter what Jenna does, people will come. And you never see her participating in streams. I'd gain an infinite amount of respect if Julien rebranded the stream to just be him and stand on his own two feet with it, he might as well since he does all the work.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

goldengossiper wrote:
Tbh I don't think it's because they're bad at video games, but because they're both too ADD to be able to pay attention to both chat and the game. They're just bad streamers.

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

rudebintch wrote:
goldengossiper wrote:
Tbh I don't think it's because they're bad at video games, but because they're both too ADD to be able to pay attention to both chat and the game. They're just bad streamers.
I think this is more likely. As someone who has dabbled in Twitch streaming in the past, it really is a different set of skills to be able to play a game (especially one with a lot of instructions and story) while also keeping up with chat and keeping your personality “turned on”. They just don’t have that skill set.

Return to “JennaMarbles”