Jenna's Nursery for Plants and Manchildren - Part 9

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jenna's Nursery for Plants and Manchildren - Part 9

Post by Teacup30 »

I miss that confident bad ass Jenna.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

ashleym wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:36 pm
I'm surprised no one's talking about how annoying she was in Juliens recent cooking video - the chinese food one. She literally crawled on the floor behind the island where he stands and he's like can't you see im making a video. Lmaooo
Omg she's insufferable in it. "It's Friday night and I'm exhausted" we all know you spend the week working tediously in a coal mine Jenna :roll: . I loved it when she said "I'm too tired for this" and Julien said "you're not doing anything!" lmao even Julien is dragging her at this point :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Grockpot_Gorl wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Is that....jenna?
Ok, I'm fully convinced that whenever Jenna took Peach to get spayed she accidentally got herself done instead. How the hell else did a funny, smart, beautiful WOMAN turn into such a constant moaning TODDLER?

I understand that a lot of people grow out of their "wild side" as there mature... but there's not maturing happening here. Walking around sucking on a water flask like an annoying baby with a milk bottle.

And also a real ~VIRGO~ would have known to put a cover down on the dining table, or just buy a fucking fold out craft table with all the money you earn from codependent ~mommy/daddy~ relationships with 12-year-olds on twitch.

At least Julien is trying to be a person, annoying as he is, he's the only one who seems to be functioning in that house?

i_only_work_gl00ts
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by i_only_work_gl00ts »

Ms_Toob wrote:
Grockpot_Gorl wrote:

Is that....jenna?
Ok, I'm fully convinced that whenever Jenna took Peach to get spayed she accidentally got herself done instead. How the hell else did a funny, smart, beautiful WOMAN turn into such a constant moaning TODDLER?

I understand that a lot of people grow out of their "wild side" as there mature... but there's not maturing happening here. Walking around sucking on a water flask like an annoying baby with a milk bottle.

And also a real ~VIRGO~ would have known to put a cover down on the dining table, or just buy a fucking fold out craft table with all the money you earn from codependent ~mommy/daddy~ relationships with 12-year-olds on twitch.

At least Julien is trying to be a person, annoying as he is, he's the only one who seems to be functioning in that house?
Yeah like I think a lot of people here I’ve come to appreciate Julien more lately. Idk if he’s been less annoying, or Jenna’s been more annoying/mean lately, or what (probably both). At least he’s trying.

I really miss Jenna’s confidence. I rewatch her old videos all the time. I started watching her when I was in middle school, in 2010. Side note... she was the first girl who made me question my sexuality and I forever have a crush on the old Jenna hahaha. I feel like she feels like she’s living in the shadow of her former self (appearance wise) which causes a cycle of feeling worse, trying less, etc. Honestly she’s not far from where she used to be! Yeah she used to literally be a Barstool chick and a go go dancer, but she’s still so beautiful and if she just wore flattering clothes she’d be just as stunning as she always was.

Like... honestly what makes it hard for me to watch the newer videos is the way Jenna dresses. It feels mean to say but i don’t get when she goes through the effort to do her makeup and then wears sweats and an ill fitting t shirt :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

rudebintch wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:12 am
ashleym wrote:
I'm surprised no one's talking about how annoying she was in Juliens recent cooking video - the chinese food one. She literally crawled on the floor behind the island where he stands and he's like can't you see im making a video. Lmaooo
Omg she's insufferable in it. "It's Friday night and I'm exhausted" we all know you spend the week working tediously in a coal mine Jenna :roll: . I loved it when she said "I'm too tired for this" and Julien said "you're not doing anything!" lmao even Julien is dragging her at this point :rofl:
ikr! I can't even tell if she's trolling at this point...I actually liked the video on Julien's part and her coming in kind of ruined it. Its funny that he can edit that out but chose to leave it in

Post by Guest »

I wonder if they would ever do a podcast discussing this. Especially since they stream a whole lot now.

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on this? I have a sneaking suspicion that Julien stopped hanging with Josh after the divorce. I think he went to hang with Josh a couple times after and then not again. I just remember they would hang out all the time, did the Shadow tour and Julien even helped him with that horrible music video. Part of the reason maybe due to the fact that they never leave the house. But Josh did a video with Arnold a couple months ago. He also attended Jason and Gabbys wedding, when J&J did not. Do you all remember the salty tweet Julien put out after he showed Colleen and Josh's wedding in his vlog? They asked him to take it down because they wanted to be the first ones to upload THEIR wedding video. I doubt that even if they ditched him, Josh would call them out. Jenna doesnt seem like she can do any wrong in some peoples eyes.

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Cupids-dead wrote:

Thoughts on this?
Omg the first half of the video is like “I’ve got a story to tell. I’m going to tell my truth. I have a story and I’m gonna tell it. I’m gonna do it”. My dude, just fucking say it instead of beating around the bush for 6+ minutes.

No idea who this dude is, really. I’m not a huge YouTube user. But Trisha and Shane are trash so I automatically am siding with him lmao

binchplz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by binchplz »

goldengossiper wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:08 pm
Cupids-dead wrote:

Thoughts on this?
Omg the first half of the video is like “I’ve got a story to tell. I’m going to tell my truth. I have a story and I’m gonna tell it. I’m gonna do it”. My dude, just fucking say it instead of beating around the bush for 6+ minutes.

No idea who this dude is, really. I’m not a huge YouTube user. But Trisha and Shane are trash so I automatically am siding with him lmao
He's Colleen Ballinger's (aka: Miranda Sings) ex husband. A few years ago she divorced him after screwing around with her current husband while her and Josh were still married. He basically stayed silent and received a ton for abuse from her rabid fans. He's now since remarried and is still receiving disgusting messages daily.

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

Cupids-dead wrote: Thoughts on this? I have a sneaking suspicion that Julien stopped hanging with Josh after the divorce... He also attended Jason and Gabbys wedding, when J&J did not.
Clipped for context*
Isn't Jason the corn bone guy who's one of their 'beeeeeeest friends'? Why wouldn't they go to their friends wedding?

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

rudebintch wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:12 am
ashleym wrote:
Lol he had a couple comments like that. At the end of the vid she says something like, “I like it when you cook and I do nothing.” And he was like, “uhuh.” It was an interesting reaction. Obviously, he was cooking for a video so she’s not gonna be in there helping but...still. There was something there.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Maybe this is a reach, but there's some tension between them. The fact the he left these in the final video and that she left the parts where Julien tries to kiss her and gets rejected and when she shushes him after making a sex joke...

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry if this is offtopic, but can someone explain the Josh thing? Like why did he mention Trisha and Shane
But I always thought that Julien was friends with Josh before Colleen

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

New thread name definitely needs to incorporate her 32 y/o lady schtick

...32 year old la(z)y?

goldengossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by goldengossiper »

Jenna “Phoning It In” Marbles
Jenna “My Life is so Hard” Marbles
Jenna “Look How OLD and THICC I Am” Marbles
Jenna “I’m HELLA Insecure” Marbles
Jenna “I’ve Become a Five-Year-Old and It’s All Good” Marbles
Jenna “My Dogs are Definitely Well-Adjusted and Fine” Marbles
Wittle Jenna Mawbles (´・ω・`)

I’m not clever like y’all :boohoo:

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Cupids-dead wrote: Thoughts on this? I have a sneaking suspicion that Julien stopped hanging with Josh after the divorce... He also attended Jason and Gabbys wedding, when J&J did not.
Clipped for context*
Isn't Jason the corn bone guy who's one of their 'beeeeeeest friends'? Why wouldn't they go to their friends wedding?
I was just about to ask this too! Don’t they always stream/play PUBG with them? I don’t watch their streams but just from the podcasts I was under the impression that Jason and Gabby were their closest friends. Thats sad that they didn’t go.

rudebintch
Debater
Debater

Post by rudebintch »

Mads07 wrote:
Wanna_see_posts wrote:
Clipped for context*
I was just about to ask this too! Don’t they always stream/play PUBG with them? I don’t watch their streams but just from the podcasts I was under the impression that Jason and Gabby were their closest friends. Thats sad that they didn’t go.

If they're so close, I assume they were invited. I wonder if Jason and Gabby were surprised or offended that they didn't show up or whether they just figured J&J would never show up to an event that requires dressing up at this point.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

About the thread -maybe something like Jenna Marbles-From a witty bombshell to a whiny baby:A story of regression and laziness BITCH! ...well without the bitch part,but something about her being lazy ,annoying and "Hi,I'm Jenna and I don't give a fk about making videos,but you'll still watch whatever i upload"
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

tacoXtapia
Learner
Learner

Post by tacoXtapia »

aquinas wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 am
New thread name definitely needs to incorporate her 32 y/o lady schtick

...32 year old la(z)y?
I like this one. Jenna Marbles: A 32 Year Old la(Z)y :tu: way to go aquinas!

Return to “JennaMarbles”