Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jenna (BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife) Marbles Part 7

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

ParisianDoll wrote:I’m still confused by this Julien thing, like, if my husband was sending photos of himself in his underwear to the equivilent of a coworker or employee, even if they were a friend (ESPECIALLY if it was a friend, really) I’d be absolutely LIVID, joke or not. And if I found out it was in order to make them uncomfortable, it would make it worse for me, I think. I know they do things to fuck with one another but that seems like a weird boundary to cross to me.
He definitely crossed a boundary, especailly if Rome said she was uncomfortable. He doesn't know when to knock shit off. He's so immature. I know Jenna loves him. But it can't be fun to have to scold and baby your boyfriend all the time.

kiran1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by kiran1 »

When in the podcast is the picture thing brought up?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

kiran1 wrote:When in the podcast is the picture thing brought up?

I time stamped it for you. It's annoying how he always brings up subjects about himself, hoping Jenna will tell the story.
https://youtu.be/R-xtt7w9Do4?t=1m53s Story starts here

The part about Rome is at 2:57

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
kiran1 wrote:When in the podcast is the picture thing brought up?

I time stamped it for you. It's annoying how he always brings up subjects about himself, hoping Jenna will tell the story.
[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>R</span><span>-</span><span>xtt7w9Do4</span><span>?</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>1m53s</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>] Story starts here

The part about Rome is at 2:57
When your boss sexually harasses you and then uses it as material for a podcast.

Julien is absolute trash and so is Jenna for constantly excusing his behavior.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

ParisianDoll wrote:I’m still confused by this Julien thing, like, if my husband was sending photos of himself in his underwear to the equivilent of a coworker or employee, even if they were a friend (ESPECIALLY if it was a friend, really) I’d be absolutely LIVID, joke or not. And if I found out it was in order to make them uncomfortable, it would make it worse for me, I think. I know they do things to fuck with one another but that seems like a weird boundary to cross to me.
He definitely crossed a boundary, especailly if Rome said she was uncomfortable. He doesn't know when to knock shit off. He's so immature. I know Jenna loves him. But it can't be fun to have to scold and baby your boyfriend all the time.
but ~hE's aN ArIeS~
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

amberjean1
Learner
Learner

Post by amberjean1 »

Really hope she's only making vegan treats by coincidence or bc she didn't want to make non-vegan in the vid, not that the dogs eat vegan full time.

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

amberjean1 wrote:Really hope she's only making vegan treats by coincidence or bc she didn't want to make non-vegan in the vid, not that the dogs eat vegan full time.
they definitely don’t feed them vegan stuff, since they don’t even pay attention to other non-food items to be vegan, those are sometimes not even cruelty free.
like the Irish Spring soap, or Jenna using many not cruelty free mascaras.

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Not to mention that Julien’s actions are basically workplace sexual harassment, especially since the other person said it made them uncomfortable. But JuLIen iS aN ARieS and that apparently makes all of his obnoxious behavior okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Not to mention that Julien’s actions are basically workplace sexual harassment, especially since the other person said it made them uncomfortable. But JuLIen iS aN ARieS and that apparently makes all of his obnoxious behavior okay.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Green Eyed Gemini wrote: Not to mention that Julien’s actions are basically workplace sexual harassment, especially since the other person said it made them uncomfortable. But JuLIen iS aN ARieS and that apparently makes all of his obnoxious behavior okay.
Julien is a relationship of convenience. He was a straight up rebound. He is there for Jenna at all times. He follows her to all her work engagements. He gets to live in a McMansion she bought and gets to benefit from her name in all aspects of his "career". Hes the winner in this scenario. If they are really trying for a baby (like he alluded to in the podcast a couple weeks ago). He hit the jackpot. One day Jenna is going to wake up to a screaming toddler, and a manchild husband fucking shit up because he thinks its cute, and that will be the life she settled for. I'm still hoping she ends up meeting and having a whirlwind romance with a mature man who will challenge and love her. She would have the baby she always wanted and doesnt have to worry about raising her husband too.

Edited to add: her video from last week almost has 3 million views. As I said before Everytime she puts Julien inthe thumbnail less people watch. Why was he even in that video? This weeks was good until he showed his ugly mug. For someone who makes it his hobby to film, why the hell is amature hour and Jenna's videos come out all shaky?

malmal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by malmal »

Lurker with a new thread title suggestion: "Jenna's Rachet Daycare"

Maybe Julien can be incorporated somehow, but I'm good giving him less recognition.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

amberjean1 wrote:Really hope she's only making vegan treats by coincidence or bc she didn't want to make non-vegan in the vid, not that the dogs eat vegan full time.

I think she was just using what they had on hand bc it's not like she plans ahead for videos.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

The whole zooming in and out that he does is not good camerawork.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:The whole zooming in and out that he does is not good camerawork.
But it's soooooo edgy, which is what he's going for. It's Julien's trade mark :D
'Today's camera work is really messy but the camera man isn't talking I WONDER WHO IT IS, ANY IDEAS?! :rofl:

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote: Not to mention that Julien’s actions are basically workplace sexual harassment, especially since the other person said it made them uncomfortable. But JuLIen iS aN ARieS and that apparently makes all of his obnoxious behavior okay.
Julien is a relationship of convenience. He was a straight up rebound. He is there for Jenna at all times. He follows her to all her work engagements. He gets to live in a McMansion she bought and gets to benefit from her name in all aspects of his "career". Hes the winner in this scenario. If they are really trying for a baby (like he alluded to in the podcast a couple weeks ago). He hit the jackpot. One day Jenna is going to wake up to a screaming toddler, and a manchild husband fucking shit up because he thinks its cute, and that will be the life she settled for. I'm still hoping she ends up meeting and having a whirlwind romance with a mature man who will challenge and love her. She would have the baby she always wanted and doesnt have to worry about raising her husband too.

Edited to add: her video from last week almost has 3 million views. As I said before Everytime she puts Julien inthe thumbnail less people watch. Why was he even in that video? This weeks was good until he showed his ugly mug. For someone who makes it his hobby to film, why the hell is amature hour and Jenna's videos come out all shaky?
Which podcast did he allude to trying for a baby???? I need receipts!!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

CrazyCapric0rn wrote: https://youtu.be/fI3vkwTvTXc?t=9m27s
Which podcast did he allude to trying for a baby???? I need receipts!!
I could be totally wrong (it wouldn't be the first time). The reason I suspected they were going to start trying soon is because Julien can't keep has damn mouth shut about anything. He's always alluding to things he isn't supposed to talk about. Remember when Jenna was getting all those pregnancy comments? She asked people to stop, and almost everyone has respected that since. So for him to bring up having 2 kids in the next 4 years, and then bringing up a conversation that Jenna had about when they should conceive to not have an Aries baby :roll: It just seemed a little too planned. Why bring it up after everyone already calmed down about it. Now I will say that I didn't want to speculate to much because Jenna goes on to say "if we choose to have a baby, or if we can even conceive". I know pregnancy is very fragile,and isn't easy for everyone.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

Jenna doesn't deserve to be with a mature, low key man (and really, why would a man like that be interested in her?).
She's proven time and time again she chooses Julein's infantile asshole lifestyle over her so called principles. Sponsorships, overpriced merch, lazy shitty content for a check, whoring out her personal life, treating others like shit, threatening other youtubers - Everything she claims to stand against she will happily participate in or have Julien do while she profits from it and acts coy about it. I'm sure her "no kids in the vlogs" rule will also go out the window just like everything else. This relationship started out of desperation and led her further down the rabbit hole to the point where it's the best she can do because she is hardly a catch herself anymore.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Return to “JennaMarbles”