Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

nuuits
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna (losing her) Marbles - Part 4

Post by nuuits »

blue20 wrote:Guys Jenna and Julien have always spoken out about their weight and weight gain. They were in a car accident. I went through the exact same thing. Who really cares if they're gaining pounds or losing them tbh
Plus she's 30ish anyway and it's "bye-bye good metabolism" for many people.

I don't care if she's gained weight in itself, but I am kinda concerned about the way that she presents herself. Like I get where she's coming from- I almost exclusively wear joggers and other baggy "leisurewear" when possible, but that's due to me not being comfortable with my weight. And it's such a terrible feeling- longing to wear something cute or sexy but immediately taking it off because your reflection makes you want to cry, or even refusing to leave the house because you hate your body! And yeah, I don't know if her weight or anything is a reason for her recent disheveled look... but I think it's definitely possible, especially due to her lifestyle changes after the car accident.

Also, Julian just seems like a leech to me (whether he intends to be or not). And I get that love blinds us and all, but I hope she gets away from him one day (even though she'll have a very difficult time). I think she could step up and be a good mother (and she obviously wants to be a mother!), but I feel like Julian just shouldn't ever be a father lol.

Also their relationship just in general:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Honestly I feel like Julien is an energy vampire. I think I would also look exhausted and lazy if I'm around him too much.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Jenna Idontgiveaf*** marbles
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

gnar

Post by gnar »

i like jenna

cant watch her vidoes anymore though i absolutely cannot stand when she says "JUULLLIIEEENNN UHHHH!!!"

elisabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by elisabeth »

RenaiHunter wrote:Honestly I feel like Julien is an energy vampire. I think I would also look exhausted and lazy if I'm around him too much.
I completely agree. It's exhausting for us just to see him in her videos for a few minutes. Can you imagine living with him? I really love Jenna. I've been subscribed to her channel longer than anyone else's and I still feel this weird loyalty to her even though I'm sick to death of Julian and his unfunny ad libs and nausea inducing camerawork. I seriously feel like I need to pop a Dramamine before I watch. IDK I've skipped through most of her vids lately because every time I heard Julian's voice I just have to FF through it.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Possible new thread name: Jenna (doesn’t give a fuck about her career) Solomita

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

I was wishing for her vlogmas this year, and seems so distant now. They're being a lot more private

tinyfeline
Learner
Learner

Post by tinyfeline »

I was going to post this in the new thread but it doesn't exist yet so It'll go here instead

I'm happy about her nephew but w h y doesn't she just buy a fucking house. I can't. Hopefully she's not just being dismissive and has actually saved for a house. We'll definitely see how their relationship proceeds after this.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

I think Jenna has definitely saved most of her money. You dont see her spend much on anything besides her videos materials and thats still not much spending.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Went ahead and made the new thread with what seemed like the most popular names!

viewtopic.php?f=306&t=33183

Return to “JennaMarbles”