cinnamonbagel
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Vitale/ The Beige Queen Part 3

Post by cinnamonbagel »

That french toast video.... :barf:

She didn't even soak them? I know she's repeatedly said she's not a patient person, but you couldn't spare 1 minute to properly let them absorb the egg mix? Shit looked drier than the Sahara. Gross.

mariella wrote:Next up on Laura in the Kitchen: How to boil water three different ways. Stove-top, microwave and kettle. These will be three different videos mind you!
LOL. And on the microwave video there will be a outtake of Laura, accidentally burning herself because she failed to realize that water doesn't bubble in the microwave.
----
Yeah stealing is petty, she's like a mom and into her late 40s probably, that's the type of behavior you'd expect from a teenager. But I'm gonna try not to pass too much judgement, at least it was a non-violent crime.
----
Oh gosh that picture of her and Joe 'stuck in traffic' ahahhaa. Do you guys think Joe was Laura's first? For some reason - in my mind- I think if they ever had a problem in their marriage (besides the power struggle) it'd be something related to sexual intimacy. IDK.. I can picture Joe complaining that she doesn't do this or that often enough :rofl: Still can't get over that one time they mentioned deltanu's comment word for word hahaha.

SnerdBlossom
Talker
Talker

Post by SnerdBlossom »

dspin wrote:an acquaintance of mine has a friend that lived in Philadelphia and they did not have good things to say about the parents. said the kids were nice and quiet, but the dad and step-mom not so much. they moved away and never heard about them again other then finding out about laura now.
I certainly would like to know more about your acquaintance's friend's statement about Sal and Maria and that they....well, that's the point....I don't know the specifics of what that person observed or heard about them. What does "but the dad and step-mom not so much" mean? It would be interesting to give details, even if it was a long time ago. Do you know the details and would you please post what you heard?

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

The patch is what I read and made me think Maria was a bs artist as well, but oddly enough, I still detest the Vitales more.. lol
What a family.

Espritbohemien
Learner
Learner

Post by Espritbohemien »

Linda63 wrote:Wouldn't it be funny to post a comment on one of Lauras vlog asking why Maria was arrested? LOL Too bad Joe screens all comments b/c it would never get posted. Actually, I've always liked Maria she comes across as a wise ass - but I mean that in a good way. She seems down to earth and can be funny at times. But when I see she has been arrested for stealing, not cool at all.
Yeah, I was surprised at that myself. I don't know if it was because she had fallen on hard times or is a kleptomaniac or what. It took her down a peg in my eyes I hate to say, but I still like her spunk. They bought that house for $375,520, so without the business and Sal MIA philandering with who knows how many women, I'll bet it was tough to make the mortgage. But stealing isn't the answer. RIGHT, LAURA??

I just watched the new vlog. Besides the passing comments blatantly aimed at us (criticizing HowToBasic for wasting food, suddenly lavishing praise on her sister), Isabella made a really interesting comment. Joe was trying to scare her by saying they'd found a body in their house before they bought it. Isabella was initially freaked out, asked if he was serious, then said, "That's how I know it's fake. You're recording. Okay, never mind." Hmmmm...you mean they act differently when they're not filming their vlogs?! Like when we saw them treat their dear friends Mike and BreeBree like utter crap in their own vlogs? Ugh. Apparently, Laura wears wigs? I didn't know that, but it matches everything else fake about her.

In other news, they're going to Key West again. These people know how to live it up.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Linda63 wrote:
Espritbohemien wrote:Sal and Maria are indeed co-owners on that big house. Looks like they bought it in 2004 when it was brand new (agreed - nice but cookie cutter). She hasn't even legally changed her name and still goes by Pietrangeli on Facebook. I think Laura said in a vlog a while back that they are "separated" so they may not have legally divorced. But I doubt they both physically live in the house together. I'm not sure, but I think he may rent a house in Philly. His paper trail is sketchy on the Internet. I did find his aol email address though haha.

HOWEVER, looking for all this, I did unfortunately come across a weird arrest record for Maria. I still like her though haha. Maybe she shoplifted because her dumbass husband destroyed her life and finances, and she was desperate to support her children?
http://patch.com/pennsylvania/abington/ ... -edition-8
Wouldn't it be funny to post a comment on one of Lauras vlog asking why Maria was arrested? LOL Too bad Joe screens all comments b/c it would never get posted. Actually, I've always liked Maria she comes across as a wise ass - but I mean that in a good way. She seems down to earth and can be funny at times. But when I see she has been arrested for stealing, not cool at all.
Well she apparently did this on March 28th, that is my birthday. Maybe she was thinking of me? :rofl:

Either way we don't know that situation, she is definitely more authentic feeling than Joe and Laura based on the little we actually do know about her. If she edits her photos it is different than when Laura edits her own photos because Laura is the one who makes a big deal about not editing at all. Maria has never ranted and had a fit about editing pictures. She may very well have a past but she isn't the one vlogging and making herself look like a fool. Joe and Laura have dragged their families into their fantasy and it isn't fair to any of the family (including Sal) that they do so. I honestly don't think that Nonna has any idea what they are doing when Joe films them in Italy... :?

jerzeegirl28
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jerzeegirl28 »

Linda63 wrote:
doggymayday wrote:I'm sorry but he looks like he's ready for a blowjob in this pic:

"stuck in traffic" ;)
Or maybe he's showing Laura the right way to give one! Hahaaha Sorry, I just could not resist! :D
i hate to be meanbut he is so not easy on the eyes..he really got lucky with her

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

It's the nose that is the big turn off for me. I did notice in the vlog before this latest that Joe had like red and blue lines under his eyes. Like not makeup but it just looked strange.

My major issue with both of their looks is that they aren't honest about it. They say that they do nothing to their photos but you can tell that most photos are edited. I don't care if Maria touches her photos up, she isn't the one denying anything or captioning selfies with narcissistic things... People who are confident with their looks to don't say and write the things that these two do. Which is what drives me up a wall about most youtubers. They are so thirsty for compliments on their looks and then after they get the compliments they are after they go on and on about how sexy they are.

dspin

Post by dspin »

I was told that no one really saw the kids around. Sal was always working and never home but not friendly. Maria wasn't very nice.

I don't care if you alter a picture a little bit but don't alter and then act like you are someone else. The step-mom's recent vlog and recent pic on fb are clearly altered a lot. That would be her business but then don't go on fb and give people a spiel about losing weight and working hard when clearly your pic is a fake. T

I also find the family sketchy. Step-mom and Laura cannot agree on if they are separated or divorced? Laura doesn't know her height? She and joe said that she didn't have a great childhood, and is uneducated, and her real mom doesn't seem to be in the picture. I wouldn't speak to any of them unless of course Laura has to because she wants to be in the twins lives.

They act like they live in mansions but they don't. They live in nice homes, with mortgages, but not mansions, so don't act differently.

Why lie?

Jumpynoodle
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumpynoodle »

jerzeegirl28 wrote:
Linda63 wrote:
doggymayday wrote:I'm sorry but he looks like he's ready for a blowjob in this pic:

"stuck in traffic" ;)
Or maybe he's showing Laura the right way to give one! Hahaaha Sorry, I just could not resist! :D
i hate to be meanbut he is so not easy on the eyes..he really got lucky with her
Joe is not attractive at all, but Laura is nothing out of this world either. To say that Joe got lucky because he got Laura, is an exaggeration. I think when you first see Laura you think she is better looking than what she is, but then you get to really see her and all her mess starts to pour in.

I have seen very little of Maria. She seems like a relaxed lady, but nobody really knows how she is. She isn't the one lying on the vlogs, Joe and Laura are. She is simply material for Joe and Laura to fill their boring vlogs with. But even though I have seen very little of Maria she sill comes across as a more genuine person than Sal. Nothing about Sal seems honest and he is also on the vlogs very little. He seems just as diluted as his daughter into thinking he is something out of this world. Either way, Maria isn't trying to sell her made up life on youtube to get cash...so sitting here saying she is a fake or not is irrelevant. The woman does her own thing, if she has a FB so does everyone else...the one thing she doesn't seem to be doing is pretending to be a model of perfection to get cash on youtube like Joe and Laura are doing.

Joe talked about going to key west because of the pope and how that would bring traffic through their area and they wanted to get away from the mess...what is this guy talking about? These two don't leave their home for days at a time...just sit in your messy house playing with your light bulbs while Laura plays dress up with all the wrong size clothes she has in her disgusting looking closet and the days will pass by as if nothing every happened.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

I don't think that there is much to talk about in regards to the recurring characters that are forced into their vlogs. The reality is that they started vlogging and don't ask people if they actually want to be on camera or not. I feel like the Italy relatives are almost completely clueless to what is going on. While some of the relatives obviously aren't the most normal of people, Sal being one of them... Joe neglects to explain to people that they have the right not to be filmed. The fangirls love Maria so he purposely gets her filmed whenever she is around. Which isn't very much.

As for Sal and Maria being married have they ever specifically said that they are divorced? It is possible that they are just separated. Getting divorced isn't always the easiest thing to do.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Jumpynoodle wrote:
Joe is not attractive at all, but Laura is nothing out of this world either. To say that Joe got lucky because he got Laura, is an exaggeration. I think when you first see Laura you think she is better looking than what she is, but then you get to really see her and all her mess starts to pour in.
Agreed. Laura looks pretty the first five minutes you know her, then you see all the bad angles and realize she's nothing special. The underbite is way unattractive, so Joe should avoid the profile shots at all costs. But their minions pump them so full of compliments they both think they are gorgeous, so I doubt our little opinions matter to them. And I don't really care what they look like; I doubt any of us do. What is really annoying about them is that they are full of b.s. and lies. Laura is no more a chef than I'm a champion downhill skiier just because I once, long ago, went down a bunnyhill. You can tell this woman knows fuck all about cooking and it's just galling that she makes a nice living off it and is putting out a cookbook which gives her some legitimacy that she does not deserve. I think of people who really and truly love to cook and are good at it and they would never be so lucky as to get a book contract. It's just unfair. Sure, life is never fair, but that doesn't mean one can't be pissed about it, right? Laura and Joe, you two suck! You suck hard. (And no, Joe, that's not a beej reference, calm down.)

As to the poster above, I can verify it's true that new people are supposed to post twice somewhere before jumping in to the main action. I had to do that too, altho I've noticed others starting right in posting so I don't think it's a hard and fast rule.

Linda63
Learner
Learner

Post by Linda63 »

Joe is ugly but he seems so much more intelligent than Laura. What is it with Laura liking to act retarded from time to time?? As in her singing in today's video. Or acting like a child having a tantrum - it is just plain odd. I wonder if she is on some kind of medication. For someone trying to break into the professional cooking world, she sure acts like a jerk - I think she thinks it's cute, but it is strange. Look at her UGLY Fall decor on her mantle (In today's vid called "Awkwardness") it is SO blah looking at colorless.

I know many of you have mentioned the twins and never really said anything negative...but, I think her younger sister acts like an ass. She LOVES the attention and thinks she something she isn't. Both of them can't stand Joe - it's so obvious. And when Joe films Laura in her makeup room I want to laugh. How many of us would let our husband/boyfriend film us while doing our makeup/hair???? It is so weird. I'm sure Laura wants Joe to film her and show all her possessions in that room. She just craves attention. I just picture Joe following her around the house panting like an in heat dog - he is just getting creepier with each video.

dspin

Post by dspin »

some of the issues that I find questionable are that Laura says her dad is separated but her step-mom posts all the time on fb about being divorced (which one is right?) and that when she got divorced she sold the huge rock that sal proposed with to open her businesses. this would mean that sal had alot of $$$ to give her that type of ring, but yet it was also mentioned on fb that sal worked as a waiter for a few years before he opened his pizza place. why work as a waiter if you have that type of $$$ when you came to the Us.

laura mentioned that she lived with her grandmother and not with her mom even when her dad was already living here in the us, and later she was told she was coming to visit but instead never left. she said that she was homeschooled but who homeschooled her if her parents were always working. she said that she learned to speak english by watching tv, but if she was homeschooled and her parents were working then wouldn't she have some type of tutor and again why why she learning to speak english by watching tv. too many inconistancies in their stories. I don't believe alot of what they say.

sorry if this is duplicate posts, but my posts are not showing up.

foodie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by foodie »

I remember Laura having said in vlogs that Sal and Maria are divorced. The most recent mention of that is in the vlog where she explains Sal's (her brother) name. It's the vlog called "time to say goodbye", around the 10:50 mark

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

It is more than likely that Sal took out a loan to get the pizza place and used a little bit of that money to buy Maria a ring. I really don't fault either Laura or Maria for saying divorced/ separated. It really isn't Laura's place to explain the situation which is another reason why Joe and Laura screw themselves over when it comes to talking about her family. She makes it more confusing than it has to be. Some people who are separated just consider themselves divorced. It all depends on the situation.

I don't think that Sal has ever been considered rich. I think it probably is a situation of taking out lots of loan and not paying off credit cards. A bank isn't going to just give an immigrant a loan so either he applied for citizenship during his time working as a waiter initially or it took a few years for Sal to decide he wanted to open his own pizza place and then used the money from Maria's bank loan to buy a ring then they got married.

As for Laura's schooling situation... I don't think we will ever understand the situation. They never have explained the whole thing within a vlog. We just know that she stopped going to school half way what is considered middle school/ junior high in the states. I don't think that Joe and Laura ever thought people would catch on to the shit they were spewing or that a group of people not jaded by them would ever come together and question what they are saying. I think Joe spoon feeds her things and Laura doesn't go about explaining what Joe wants her to say the right way. She really isn't a rocket scientist. Instead of just outwardly explaining who is related to who and how, openly they just sort of say certain things ignoring other things. Which is fine, we don't need to know everything but they kind of are obligated to be explain things a little bit when they are throwing out random things for viewer consumption. Instead the do the bare minimum like always and just hardly clarify things.

As for Joe and Laura being attractive like Joni said Laura is pretty for five minutes then you start to notice things. They aren't the ugliest people on the planet but when you have two people claiming they are both soooooo hot and beautiful it starts to get annoying. It is shocking how different Laura looks now compared to when she started. Joe is a 30 something 13 year old with a pale as fuck really thin body with a huge nose. Yet he walks around shirtless every chance he gets because he thinks he is hot shit. Due to lack of human interaction Laura dresses like a little girl playing in her mothers closet and with her makeup. There is a reason why QVC told Laura to not wear a lot of makeup, she wears to much. She took it a little to literal and showed up dressed like an old lady with that blouse...

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

deltanu2 wrote:I don't think that there is much to talk about in regards to the recurring characters that are forced into their vlogs. The reality is that they started vlogging and don't ask people if they actually want to be on camera or not. I feel like the Italy relatives are almost completely clueless to what is going on. While some of the relatives obviously aren't the most normal of people, Sal being one of them... Joe neglects to explain to people that they have the right not to be filmed. The fangirls love Maria so he purposely gets her filmed whenever she is around. Which isn't very much.

As for Sal and Maria being married have they ever specifically said that they are divorced? It is possible that they are just separated. Getting divorced isn't always the easiest thing to do.
This.

I know we occasionally mention everyone that shows up in the vlogs or that they talk about, but at the end of the day most discussion is about Laura and Joe and it should stay that way.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

I see the question of Laura's education appears here a bit and I can't help but remember an early vlog of theirs where she mentioned that she went to college. I'm trying to find the episode.

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

In the most recent vlog, Joe says that Laura came to America when the babies were born 'and that's how it happened'. Seems like Sal and Maria wanted a cheap babysitter/child minder, so why not get big sister Laura over? So what if she needed an education herself? Just get her a few books and turn the telly on, that's enough.... The way Laura talks about the twins it's like she's talking about her own children, not her siblings. It really does make me wonder if she did most of the caring for them when they were babies.

Is Laura even legally in the US? Or is she still 'just visiting'? Hmmmm....

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

^^I guess since she's married to a US citizen she at least has a Green Card by now. She never talked about being naturalized or having dual citizenship though.

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

mariella wrote:^^I guess since she's married to a US citizen she at least has a Green Card by now. She never talked about being naturalized or having dual citizenship though.
I know she's had to renew her Italian passport recently, but that seems like quite soon since the previous one? I am Dutch living in the UK, and my passport had to be renewed every 5 years (it's 10 now, so with the next renewal I'll get a bit of a break!) but I haven't been watching them that long and I'm sure I've seen her having to renew hers twice.

Return to “Laura Vitale”