Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
Kate
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hey Judy and Benji...

Post by Kate »

If there was one thing you could say to their face, what would it be?

Actually, I have a couple:

Stop renting Redbox movies and do the dancember compilation and list of donors videos already! It's been more than half a year....

So what if Julianna wants to be comforted? You rather leave her screaming in her crib for 40 min or crying on the hard ground than pick her up and tell her it's going to be ok and make her feel better? Parent of the year award goes to Benji!

shizbricks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Hey Judy and Benji...

Post by shizbricks »

dont have another child. EVER

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

-Get blackout curtains for Julianna's room, it'll help her nap.
-Give her those teething rings when she's crying for "no reason"
-Get barriers for the stairs
-BABY PROOFING

Read this to show you the importance of baby proofing in general. Shit can go down fast and even when you're watching her you sometimes look away (no problem with that just take baby proofing seriously). http://lovelightlaughterandchocolate.bl ... today.html

PrincessDila
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessDila »

BABYPROOF YOUR DAMN HOUSE!!!!!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

obviously - baby proof!!

and stop acting like julianna should inherently *know* how to do things like holding a bottle or standing up/walking. you need to HELP her do these things! guide her with your own hands. wrap her fingers around handles and show her how to drink out of a sippy cup. let her hold your hand to stand up. gently guide her with both hands while she tries to walk on two feet.

maleficent
Debater
Debater

Post by maleficent »

I am going to Washington State this month. If the universe decides to play a cruel joke on both of us and our paths cross to the point of us being able to exchange statements, I would like you to know in advance that I have no problem telling you that I unsubscribed because I can no longer tolerate your ignorance on a lot of things. I will even let you film me, as a matter of fact, I will film it myself, lest you find it difficult to edit me into your "episode", then I will upload it so as to debunk your claim that no one has the courage to call you out on your shit in person.

saucemeister123
Learner
Learner

Post by saucemeister123 »

maleficent wrote:I am going to Washington State this month. If the universe decides to play a cruel joke on both of us and our paths cross to the point of us being able to exchange statements, I would like you to know in advance that I have no problem telling you that I unsubscribed because I can no longer tolerate your ignorance on a lot of things. I will even let you film me, as a matter of fact, I will film it myself, lest you find it difficult to edit me into your "episode", then I will upload it so as to debunk your claim that no one has the courage to call you out on your shit in person.
Just hang out at Costco while you're there, I'm sure you'll run into them.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Hey Judy & Benji! I know you two just don't give a fuck. Don't care, didnt care yesterday and will not care tomorrow. It's a shame Julianna has to deal with two parents that just don't give a fuck. Maybe it's time to get a new additude, start thinking before saying, researching before doing. Julianna is going to give you two hell with baby #2.

candy7594
Debater
Debater

Post by candy7594 »

shizbricks wrote:dont have another child. EVER

I don't know how to say this politely, but is there a way to change your avatar on this site? It's distracting and hard to read what's on this site.
I am only interested in those who saw what I''ve seen.

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

saucemeister123 wrote:
maleficent wrote:I am going to Washington State this month. If the universe decides to play a cruel joke on both of us and our paths cross to the point of us being able to exchange statements, I would like you to know in advance that I have no problem telling you that I unsubscribed because I can no longer tolerate your ignorance on a lot of things. I will even let you film me, as a matter of fact, I will film it myself, lest you find it difficult to edit me into your "episode", then I will upload it so as to debunk your claim that no one has the courage to call you out on your shit in person.
Just hang out at Costco while you're there, I'm sure you'll run into them.
or ROSS

LoveSanrio
Debater
Debater

Post by LoveSanrio »

-For "first time parents", start by using resources, such as the internet, books, parenting classes and etc. on helpful information on raising a baby
-Baby proof your house
-Say no to Julianna, when she's being all grabby with other babies. Teach her some manners! The earlier the better
-Take her to the doctors when she's sick
-Guide her when she's trying to walk. She'll eventually get the hang of it
-Feed Julianna enough food so she doesn't look malnourished; Water doesn't count
-Learn how to be empathetic towards sensitive issues/topics

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

There's too much logic in this thread.

They'll never understand you guys. :(

I Was Pon This Wei
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by I Was Pon This Wei »

If you have enough time to buy makeup at Target, you should have more than enough time to get some baby proofing items there as well. Especially as how you claim you spend at least half an hour on average in Target but yet you always come out with like only 1 - 2 items each time you go there in your vlogs.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Isn't the title of the vlog wrong? It says "Our marriage isn't always as it seems" Shouldn't that be "what it seems?" Not a Native English speaker here ;)

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

^ Guys sorry, I thought I was in the general topic lol. I can't delete it anymore though so sorry!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

candy7594 wrote:

I don't know how to say this politely, but is there a way to change your avatar on this site? It's distracting and hard to read what's on this site.
are you talking about her signature? yes, you can change viewing options.

user control panel > board preferences > edit display options

then you can change the buttons to 'no' on whatever you want (i.e. display flash animations, display signatures, display avatars, etc.)

candy7594
Debater
Debater

Post by candy7594 »

letmetellyou wrote:
candy7594 wrote:

are you talking about her signature? yes, you can change viewing options.

user control panel > board preferences > edit display options

then you can change the buttons to 'no' on whatever you want (i.e. display flash animations, display signatures, display avatars, etc.)
YES! Thank you honey! ( I didn't know the proper term)
I am only interested in those who saw what I''ve seen.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Dear Judy & Benji,

I don't know what happened to you. I followed you through your pregnancy, and then through the first few months of Julianna's life. I had to quit after a while. Why you ask? Because of you two. It has become abundantly clear to me that you two value yourselves more than your daughter. Know this: when you bring a life into the world, that life has now become more important than yours. That little person is a combination of the two of you, you should be investing all of your time into making sure that she is the BEST of the two of you. Instead you chose to ignore her, belittle her, and seemingly abandon her. You've ignored her numerous health issues in favor of your own, and have abandoned all the vows you said you'd do when she was born since it took away from your own enjoyment. A child is not an accessory, she is a living person. She has needs, just like you. If you can't be bothered to put her needs before yours, then why did you bother having her in the first place? Also, recording yourself pretty much saying that she was a mistake? Genius move on both your parts.

Judy, you've got all the time in the world to research, explore, and educate yourself on your daughter and child raising. You have all the time in the world to join a mommy group, bring Julianna to the local community center, or take a parent & tot swimming course. You're a stay at home mom. And your husband is home as well. Not all couples have it this easy. My father worked as much overtime as he could, in addition to long hours, to ensure that my mother could stay at home with me and my brothers. You have yourself AND your husband. Why you chose to isolate yourselves in your house is beyond me. You also have all the support in the world. Your mom is more than willing to babysit Julianna for a few hours. Why not spend some of those hours making videos for your beauty channel? Its been neglected for months. Even when you do videos, its a short "first impression" that does little to show how the product works. Why not revisit some of your initial first impressions with an actual review? You could wear the product for a week, or heck even do your whole face with first impression products then follow them up with a review. Lastly, I have to address your choice in language and word usage. We're about the same age Judy, yet you willingly chose to sound like you're 15. I get that its your target demographic, but it makes you look extremely low class, and its unbecoming of somebody who holds a university degree.

Benji, you are a self important asshole. Guess what, the world doesn't revolve around you. I get that you may not have gotten the approval you crave from your parents you craved growing up, but it doesn't mean that you need to seek it from random strangers on the internet or from your wife. Doing something romantic doesn't have to be this huge show, even the smallest things, like breakfast in bed or a spontaneous card can be incredibly romantic. We get that you love to cook, and that's amazing, but it doesn't automatically make you a foodie. For somebody who claims to be "so into food", we never really see you open a cookbook, or explore new flavors or recipes. Even when you do, they're usually in the realms of pasta. If you feel the need to show off a new recipe, don't do it in the vlog, spend some extra time and make a video of it for your food channel. Its more neglected than your wife's beauty channel! Also, please stop exaggerating your sensitivity to caffeine. You drink tea almost daily. Tea can have as much, if not more than a cup of coffee. If you're so sensitive, than switch to decaf. Its all the flavor of a normal fully caffeinated cup of coffee without the jolt. Finally, take some responsibility for your actions. Flashing yourself to an audience comprised of mainly young children and teenagers and then having your wife face the resulting fallout on her own isn't fair. Marriage is a partnership. That means that you do things TOGETHER. Both of you were responsible for that footage going live. You for filming yourself, your wife for not catching it. How will your daughter feel when she's old enough to look these things up? You may be a celebrity in your own mind, but guess what, your reluctance to that so called "fame" ended the day you decided you were a big deal. Also, please stop with the constant preaching of "organic this and organic that." Practice what you preach. Not everybody is wealthy enough to purchase all organic foods all the time. And for the record, even organic farming uses pesticides. BIG SHOCKER I KNOW. And some of these pesticides are more harmful than the pesticides used in traditional farming methods. A little research wouldn't kill you. Not every food needs to be bought organic. People who chose not to follow an organic lifestyle don't need to be ridiculed or looked down upon.

Julianna, I'm so very sorry for your parents. Since you were born, you have been exploited for views, and when you are old enough to go online, you are going to find records of things that have happened from the time before you were born until now that will shock you. It is my most fervent wish that you don't find out that your parents didn't want you, that your dad was caught exposing himself in front of you. I wish that you won't find out that your rash was ignored until the skin became infected. That you were placed in a corner and ignored while you cried for your parents. That your dad was disappointed that you were a girl, and not his long awaited son. That since you were born, your dad criticized your looks and your body. Julianna, I hope that you grow up to be the best person you can be. And that you rise above your parents upbringing, to become a gracious and beautiful woman. We're all pulling for you.

To Judy and Benji together: please stop recording your lives and putting it up for the world to see. I realize that by now its become so entrenched that you can't go 5 minutes without recording yourselves, but please take a step away from the camera and take a good long hard look at your lives. Recording your arguments, taking constant pregnancy tests for views, and exploiting tragedies for your own benefit? Its pitiful. Please get yourselves into marriage counselling, its obvious that your marriage is suffering. Judy, its ridiculous how ignorant you sound at times. Benji, you as well. Neither of you seems to have grasped the concept that all of this can disappear in an instant. All the money, the trips, and sponsorships can vanish the moment a new fun family takes all your viewers away. For the sake of your daughter, please babyproof your home. Or at least just your stairs. One slight misstep when you're not watching her, and that's all it takes. Your precious baby girl can be lost in an instant. You won't have the excuse of being "first time parents" then. You have all the resources and time in the world to devote to your daughter. Stop treating her like an object that was birthed just to make your lives miserable. She's a child, and she has needs. She's not a vindictive little monster. LISTEN to the people around you. Your mother, Judy's mother, they all have wisdom to share. Stop relying on technology to soothe your daughter, interact with her, she needs you more then she needs Beyonce.

Finally, for the record, I have NO ISSUES saying all of this to BOTH your faces. You can label me a "hater", and sic your minions on me, I don't care. Just as they have the right to praise you, I have the right to criticize or comment. By placing yourself out there on the internet, you are opening yourself up for commentary. Good, and bad. Don't like it? Then take yourselves OUT of the situation. Otherwise, your complaints are invalid.

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

Judy and Benji,

- You need to apologise and explain yourselves for not providing enough information about the Dancember charity and never compiling the fan video.

- You need to admit the truth about missing the Rotary Flash Mob and apologise to the fans that participated just to meet you.

- You need to take more care in what and where you film. Benji vlogging while naked whilst Julianna was in the room was not acceptable. Maybe back in the day when you had 40~60k regular viewers but you have more responsibility now and more chance of a slip up (as vloggers and as parents) and you should take that extremely seriously. Your biggest viewer demographic is 13-17 years old. MINORS.

- In saying that minors are your biggest demographic, you need to be good role models and act your age. Buy appropriate clothing and talk correctly. "cray cray" and "fo shiz" is not cute and does not make you hip.

You should not be able to get off guilt free for all of these things and yet your beloved fans let you. Start thinking more about others (especially your daughter) and less about yourselves.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

umNO wrote:^ :love2:
:D Aww thanks!

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”