Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
superphan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudyLife Daily Vlog Part 2

Post by superphan »

Here is the link to Judy's interview with Seattle Met.
http://www.seattlemet.com/arts-and-ente ... -june-2013

I don't watch her vlogs, I'm a long time lurker and from what I read on here, I would have to disagree with her on keeping certain things "private."

Re: ItsJudyLife Daily Vlog Part 2

Post by Guest »

superphan wrote:Here is the link to Judy's interview with Seattle Met.
http://www.seattlemet.com/arts-and-ente ... -june-2013

I don't watch her vlogs, I'm a long time lurker and from what I read on here, I would have to disagree with her on keeping certain things "private."
'i have it with me, and whenever something is happening i’ll bust it out, i guess for like 30 seconds, then put it away.'

hahah sure judy

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: [ARTICLE] SeattleMet - Judy Travis Is the 21st Century V

Post by an0n »

I'm dying at the most private thing they keep to themselves is Julianna's middle name. Now maybe its cause mine's just a typical girl one and not like a family name but I don't really have a big attachment to it and can't imagine why they think that that's such a big secret. (I get that they may not want to say it but I just can't imagine how low the bar is when that's the biggest thing you want to keep from the vlogs).

Also what a tacky way to bring up the Israel comment, especially with "I got my ass chewed by the commenters". Well at least I can see her saying those exact words and even the tone she would have said them in.

And no surprise at all that Benji uses the word famous.

Winter100
Talker
Talker

Post by Winter100 »

And what a b*tch for glossing over why she got her "ass chewed out". It was because she said to pray for the people in Israel, and not adding on to that. She was taking a side, and while that is certainly her right to do so, other people might have an issue with that. If she said to pray for all of those who were affected, that would have been different. I personally think she is an idiot, so she should have not said anything, but if she was going to, she should have said something neutral if she didn't want to deal with "haters".

And lmao about keeping her daughter's middle name private. So Benji swinging his penis in their infant daughter's face is not too personal to keep to themselves, but her middle name is? :roll:

mandasusan
Learner
Learner

Post by mandasusan »

I also found it hilarious about keeping things private...just the other day they showed Julianna during a diaper change...but her middle name should never be said...

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Anyone else find the picture really funny? The one on the far left with her and Julianna in the kangaroo holder? lol Judy we all know you don't hold Julianna in any way when you are in the kitchen! silly Judy!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”