Miscellaneous ItsJudy Topics
plinkable
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Family and Friends

Post by plinkable »

i dunnno where this should go but shrug.

i'm so sorry but i cannot stand that noise/giggle/"hmm" noise that both amy and julian make after they say anything. i just dont get it? :|

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Re: Family and Friends

Post by GoGoYuBari »

I wonder if Judy's cousins from Canada do any vlogging. Honestly they are more interesting and exciting than her at this point.

plinkable
Learner
Learner

Post by plinkable »

GoGoYuBari wrote:I wonder if Judy's cousins from Canada do any vlogging. Honestly they are more interesting and exciting than her at this point.

they seemed like the type of people i'd like to see esp after that black friday tidbit hahaa

plinkable
Learner
Learner

Post by plinkable »

umNO wrote:maybe it is an nervous laugh because they are new to vlogging and find it kind of weird still?
could be!

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

The cousins are hilarious. I enjoyed their scenes a lot.

plinkable
Learner
Learner

Post by plinkable »

is she still friends with julieg and rissrose?

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

I've started watching Julien and Amy's vlogs. So far so good. They seem likable.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

plinkable wrote:
GoGoYuBari wrote:I wonder if Judy's cousins from Canada do any vlogging. Honestly they are more interesting and exciting than her at this point.

they seemed like the type of people i'd like to see esp after that black friday tidbit hahaa
they just started http://www.youtube.com/user/SistersIn604/

youdriveme
Talker
Talker

Post by youdriveme »

I don't know if this has ever been addressed, but I recently started watching some of Amy and Julian's videos and I noticed that in their wedding video Judy wore a white dress. Or was it just a lighter pink. It was a quick shot right around the 3:00 mark so I'm not sure if it actually is white or just the camera playing tricks. If I were Amy I would have been so offended at that, especially since Judy already got to wear white at her own wedding.

plinkable
Learner
Learner

Post by plinkable »

i wonder what the age diff. in her cousins are, anne said it was a big one.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

youdriveme wrote:

I don't know if this has ever been addressed, but I recently started watching some of Amy and Julian's videos and I noticed that in their wedding video Judy wore a white dress. Or was it just a lighter pink. It was a quick shot right around the 3:00 mark so I'm not sure if it actually is white or just the camera playing tricks. If I were Amy I would have been so offended at that, especially since Judy already got to wear white at her own wedding.
It looks like a light pink.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

I just watched Shopping With Judy and after every vegetable/thing they got at the grocery store julian would go 'mmmhehehehe' it was weird but i like to watch em bc they go to diff. places :)
Image Image

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

The music alone in Benji's video made me what to stop watching it.
TBH though, Benji's recipe looked super easy and I'd take his cookie over Byron's any day.

Byron wasn't pronouncing "BenjiManTV" correctly. I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose, but if you're doing a collaboration with someone you really should pronounce their username correctly. If he's even seen one of Benji's videos, he should have known that it was Benji Man not Benjamin.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

I personally would rather try Byron's because it's not the average cookie. Plus I basically have all the ingredients for his and it will most likely make the same results everytime someone makes it.

Just my foodie opinion :P
Image Image

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

thelovelywar wrote:I personally would rather try Byron's because it's not the average cookie. Plus I basically have all the ingredients for his and it will most likely make the same results everytime someone makes it.

Just my foodie opinion :P
I do want to try them :) They look interesting. I don't have a vanilla bean though. Not really sure where you would find them at the grocery store.

Lol all the comments on Byron's video are like "Benji sent me here!" but there's none on Benji's video that say "Byron sent me here!"
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

They actually sometimes do have vanilla beans (like two small ones in a jar) or you could buy them online. Buy a few then if you're of age get some vodka (doesn't matter what kind) and you could make your own vanilla extract with the left overs!
I love cooking *sigh*
Image Image

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Everything about Byrons cookies looked more appetizing than Benji's. The video was better quality, too. Benji's were easier just because he threw everything together (like a normal cchip recipe) and Byrons was a little more labor intensive, but I think, overall, Byrons would be the one I'd try.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Personally neither the recipes looked good to me. It's. A. COOKIE! When Byron started weighing the dough and cutting them in perfect circles I was like :shock:

Then Benji goes on this rant about sugar and perfect ingredients where as his other cookie recipe he did have those non-perfect things in it. He uploaded it just a few months ago.

If this was truly a "throwdown" didn't Benji kind of cheat? I mean he seemed to have grown a third arm when he was mixing the ingredients. I know this is super petty but hey..he didn't make them on his own technically.

Julianna cried on cue. *Judy fake baby voice* Mommy No! Not the cookies again! Wahhh

nailpolishaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by nailpolishaddict »

I liked byrons because of the quality of the video, although i do admit benjis seemed super easy and i would probably make them. btw anyone else thought byron was a hottie?

darkclouds85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by darkclouds85 »

On looks alone, I would prefer Benji's over Byron's. I love a dense, chewy cookie.

Return to “ItsJudysCloset”