Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by CatchingFire »

The more I watch the vlogs the more I feel sorry for Miya and Keira.

It's evident that Benji and Judy went out of their way to try and not let Julianna feel sidelined after the twins were born. However, it went so far the other way that they've sidelined Miya and Keira.

It would be lovely to see both Benji and Judy create little traditions with Miya and Keira (individually) like they have done with Julianna.

Benji has a very specific bedtime 'goodnight' ritual with Julianna and it always strikes me as odd that he doesn't try to do something similar with the girls.

I know Julianna is older thus can respond better to these things, however it doesn't mean they can't start trying with the twins.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

sweetbabyy wrote:
nail_junkie87 wrote:
Trl wrote:So Amy and julian were there but they weren't as social as usual with j&b. I still think something is up.

Who tf buys almost two year olds Shopkins? J&b don't believe in anything being child appropriate.

Besides the cape I think all the gifts from j&b have to be shared between the girls. I knew from the beginning that ice cream truck would be a problem. It will probably end up broken or in the closet like all the other toys. I'm guessing j&b went cheap with the girls gifts because they knew family would step in.

I think the living room may need a new layout especially since Judy added the kids table. It's just way too much stuff now.
The tension between a/J and J/B is more than likely Judy's fault. Remember, she's a divah.
Sorry just recently started watching all their vlogs again, and I definitely noticed the tension. Can someone explain what happened to them again? Or point to the vlog?
I don't know. But Amy and Julian haven't vlogged in a few months. Amy and Julian and Brody Benjamin went to Japan while Judy and co were there. But Judy never vlogged them like she has in the past.

There was a vlog Amy did a while ago when she needed a ride up to the airport in Bellingham, that day Judy never vlogged her drive up or back down to Marysville. Maybe because Judy never brought the girls up with her in the 4Runner, so no vlogging materials. It was probably silent in the car ride to the airport.

I don't know if Amy and Judy click. They are sister in laws, but not best friends.

Julian on the other hand is probably irritated with his big brother Benjimantv because he knows Benji is upsessed with having a boy. Don't really see Benji actually hanging around Brody or being an uncle to him.

The 4 of them are just awkward when around each other.

And welcome, sweetbabyy!
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

sweetbabyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sweetbabyy »

Sorry just recently started watching all their vlogs again, and I definitely noticed the tension. Can someone explain what happened to them again? Or point to the vlog?[/quote]

I don't know. But Amy and Julian haven't vlogged in a few months. Amy and Julian and Brody Benjamin went to Japan while Judy and co were there. But Judy never vlogged them like she has in the past.

There was a vlog Amy did a while ago when she needed a ride up to the airport in Bellingham, that day Judy never vlogged her drive up or back down to Marysville. Maybe because Judy never brought the girls up with her in the 4Runner, so no vlogging materials. It was probably silent in the car ride to the airport.

I don't know if Amy and Judy click. They are sister in laws, but not best friends.

Julian on the other hand is probably irritated with his big brother Benjimantv because he knows Benji is upsessed with having a boy. Don't really see Benji actually hanging around Brody or being an uncle to him.

The 4 of them are just awkward when around each other.

And welcome, sweetbabyy![/quote]

Aw, thank you for the welcome! I stopped watching the vlogs once the twins were born and only recently started watching again out of curiousity, and it's really sad how downhill this family has gone. I've noticed that Amy and Julien definitely aren't around in their other social media posts, and what ever happened to Judy's friends Celeste and Jovelle?

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

That damn pantry annoys me. Of course it was all an after thought and Benji added shelving last minute but a pax closet system with doors from ikea would look so much nicer.

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

Trl wrote:Of course it was all an after thought and Benji added shelving last minute but a pax closet system with doors from ikea would look so much nicer.
I agree! Their house is pretty damn nice imho, but I hate the way that pantry looks, with everything just out in the open. I'd hate to be walking in that garage door every day and seeing that on display.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

He always acts so damn proud of those selves. Idk how Judy & Nini can stand it. I'd pull a you destroyed my house so fast... It's so ugly.
He had the contractors in for a whole week and never bothered having them put some for that pantry??? Fails

GGburrrr
Talker
Talker

Post by GGburrrr »

Trl wrote:That damn pantry annoys me. Of course it was all an after thought and Benji added shelving last minute but a pax closet system with doors from ikea would look so much nicer.
Yes....10000x YES!
do it Judy, Ikea is not that expensive ;)

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

So Judy gets Tiffany for Christmas and the girls get free sponsored stuff

You'd think on Christmas the parents would put Thought and Effort on their money makers gifts. They're big ticket item wasn't a bike or dollhouse but a glorified cardboard box

I would understand if they preached minimalistic toys IF they didn't spend money on themselves so freely. They are minimal with their kids and spoil themselves.

It's like Judy went to nordstrom that one day and got shoes for the girls so she is excused for getting them Christmas stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^^judy only did the Nordstrom shoe day cause it was sponsored I'm sure. Everything they do is calculated for their advantage.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

The problem with J&B especially Benji they don't practice what they preach. Biggest hypocrites ever in Judith's voice lol.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

sweetbabyy wrote:
Aw, thank you for the welcome! I stopped watching the vlogs once the twins were born and only recently started watching again out of curiousity, and it's really sad how downhill this family has gone. I've noticed that Amy and Julien definitely aren't around in their other social media posts, and what ever happened to Judy's friends Celeste and Jovelle?
Jovelle is still around. It seems Judy only hangs around her friends when Benji is not around.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Did Nini ever come home from the Philippines? She has been gone for a while.

I wonder if Al went for a few weeks and he flew back for his job!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

juliana screaming NO in a demonic voice was everything, I love it, I hope she's a total evil little brat in a couple years, have fun judy!
She always acts crazy when there are a lot of kids around her, clear sign she needs to be socialized more with children her age,
this poor child is homebound, with minimal toys/stimulation and "SHARE" being told to her 100 times a day yet not really knowing the meaning of it.

how freakin hard is it to take her to a library group once a week, or to the park every other day?
like they have the means to do so much with the girls yet they just sit at home.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Should have bought a Dyson Judy!! I figured banjo didn't fix the vacuum. Lol

I think Judy tried to vaguely point out they didn't get the girls any presents cause they get so many from family. She didn't want to open and set up the toy the girls chose. That's what being a parent is all about.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

umNO
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by umNO »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:So Judy gets Tiffany for Christmas and the girls get free sponsored stuff

You'd think on Christmas the parents would put Thought and Effort on their money makers gifts. They're big ticket item wasn't a bike or dollhouse but a glorified cardboard box

I would understand if they preached minimalistic toys IF they didn't spend money on themselves so freely. They are minimal with their kids and spoil themselves.

It's like Judy went to nordstrom that one day and got shoes for the girls so she is excused for getting them Christmas stuff.

If it weren't for J&B's double standards, they'd not have any standards at all.
Image Image

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

umNO wrote:
ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:So Judy gets Tiffany for Christmas and the girls get free sponsored stuff

If it weren't for J&B's double standards, they'd not have any standards at all.

lolololololololololololololol

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

ha, Val's shirts for the girls were spot on

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

I love watching Miya and Keira put those little Downy fragrance things in the washer one by one.

"I'm a tree hugger myself" Ok Benji since when does only shopping at the co-op turn you into a tree hugger. I've never seen you do anything but buy organic. :x

Val's shirts were so spot on. :love2:

Judy finally admitted that Miya's words are so off.

"Hey don't pull a muscle again"

Image Image

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

This some real bs. So the kids can only open one gift at a time? Judy would have a fit if she could only use one style of lashes. Open the kids toys! Also these family members need to stop buying one big gift and buy three individual gifts. I know most of the family buys individuals gifts but a few are giving shared gifts as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Judy suggested it.

I wonder if Miya falls because of her left foot turning in. I see when she walks fast she's still turning it inward.

Can we stop acting like benji's so busy. This guy literally runs errands all day to avoid his family and you would think he's a surgeon the way they talk.

I really dislike the living room even more. It's just way too stuff in there.

Lotte+
Debater
Debater

Post by Lotte+ »

I agree with the toys thing. I get that Judy probably doesn't want 1000 toys all over the place, but the reason they got so many toys is BECAUSE THERE ARE THREE CHILDREN. She can't expect three children to sit peacefully and share a toy with each other (as we saw in the vlog, after she built that toy and the twins were fighting over it)
I can't believe that Judy can't figure that out, other than just telling them to share all the time. There's too many kids, not enough toys. The twins were perfectly fine playing later on the vlog when they had two separate shopping cart toys to play with.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”