Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 72: ItsEndingWorldHungeryJudyNaeNae

Post by webbygurl626 »

The scene after banus refusing to hug one of the twins was JB getting a hug from him what an ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

awhs bless :) after forever he learns it's not ok to eat in the grocery. Funny it wouldn't even be needed if he didn't start it in the first place with Keira. I'm pretty sure she wasn't shrieking for food her first trip.

I wish they would work with Julianna's speech. I have an easier time understanding Keira.
Also still prolonging potty training with Julianna? stop playing in the bathroom.

LOOL reading here much? patience like a circle... you remember to put in useless crap like that but not turn on some education show? dingbats

shellzs
Debater
Debater

Post by shellzs »

Looks like Judith did her hair shocker. The thing with J&B is that there losing whatever it factor they had. The thing with youtube is that there's always someone new and up and coming. J&B do the same thing over and over they need to reinvent themselves or change it up. For example dancecember could be great if they evolved with it but it's the same thing.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Banjo SERIOUSLY brought Val along to the airport to pick up Satomi?! Julianna is 3 years old. You should be able to handle ONE of your own kids, especially at that age. There are single parents out there that have 2+ kids and they do it all on their own, without a nasty ass sexcation every 2 weeks. That's just straight up pathetic.

Julianna is going to have issues when she's older. She NEVER gets privacy in the bathroom. Why is it necessary for Miya and Keira to be in the bathroom playing when Julianna is on the toilet? And then there's Judy, friggin filming the poor kid taking a dump. One day she'll be going for a job interview and the interviewer will have watched her on the can when she was 3 years old. Thanks Mom!!
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Keira :"cake"

Miya: "ehfjojbfbjoab"...

Judy does not believe in testing of any forms. :roll:
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Off topic:
Don't know if you guys watch Travis Clark. Just watched their birth video. You can see true love between them. Video brought tears to my eyes.

LaughAlot
Talker
Talker

Post by LaughAlot »

I rolled my eyes so hard when BenjiBoy said that cheese was healthy :roll: Cheese is not healthy!
It's really adorable that Grampy is getting involved :love2:

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Satomi came to visit! She is so sweet, especially with all the girls. :love2:

Juliana got a big meal to herself at Nordstorm. I'm surprised that Benji let her get chicken strips. :P

Another package form Benefit. Hopefully she doesn't let the girls have a free for all with the makeup like last time.

It wouldn't be Dancember without Stacy there to guide them in their PR journey!

Juliana has gotten so tall in the past few months.

That was very sweet of Satomi to bring them so many gifts from Japan.

I'd like to say that Judy explained what patient like a circle means because I asked you all on here yesterday, but I'm pretty sure she saw it in the comments too.

Did Juliana pinch Miya or was she just playing? :?

Image Image

.xoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by .xoxo »

So the patient like a circle thing is because of the spinny ball of death on Apple devices, or the buffering symbol on videos! That is so stupid! It doesn't even make sense!

It's in that video, within the first 45 seconds..

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Yeah I couldn't believe he bought Julianna cheese from a gas station. This dude really has to control all the food choices. I honestly think he ate most of Julianna's lunch at Nordstrom. She rarely eats all her food these days.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

.xoxo wrote:So the patient like a circle thing is because of the spinny ball of death on Apple devices, or the buffering symbol on videos! That is so stupid! It doesn't even make sense!

It's in that video, within the first 45 seconds..
If anything it really shows how much they let the girls watch YouTube or electronics period.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

geeze, whenever miya hangs out with julianna and keira she gets beat up. judy just sits on the floor and tells keira to not push her sister, like that does anything lmao. and julianna pinching her looked painful. you can see her try to fight back but the other 2 are stronger than her.

and i'm pretty sure miya said 'cook adobo'? maybe i'm hearing things, i'm really craving adobo haha

i can understand julianna pretty well, it's only her lisp that's making it a bit harder + lack of vocab.
Last edited by Kinzie Kensington on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Post by CatchingFire »

Keira is just too cute! She has become so much more talkative lately.

I just don't understand why she films Julianna taking a dump then let's the girls run in and out and play in there. She may be 3 but she deserves some privacy! Also it's not really helping the potty training at all.

CatchingFire
Talker
Talker

Post by CatchingFire »

Also Judy seemed like she was hanging for sure! They did get through a lot of wine the night before!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I realized Keira didn't get far, but damn at his nonchalance. He gave no shit at all till that stranger pointed Keira to him. I felt like my heart jumped out one time when my son just switched sides.
[video][/video]

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

meeeh wrote:I realized Keira didn't get far, but damn at his nonchalance. He gave no shit at all till that stranger pointed Keira to him. I felt like my heart jumped out one time when my son just switched sides.
[video][/video]
every time judy talks about him being the best father, i hope she remembers these clips. too busy talking about fruit to notice his daughter walking away in a store and shoving his other daughter out of the way to set up a iphone camera. :roll: :roll:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

cognito2013 wrote:Off topic:
Don't know if you guys watch Travis Clark. Just watched their birth video. You can see true love between them. Video brought tears to my eyes.
I watch him. They have so much love for each other and u can tell they are over the moon for this baby girl!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Banjo did a Snap from a Drs office. U mean mr perfect went to see a professional??? Thought he didn't need modern medicine. Douche bag!!!

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

FreeNO
Talker
Talker

Post by FreeNO »

Banus and Jumbo already have these people in their lives and they still haven't learned anything.

Satomi - that one friend from Japan who brings them not only nice gifts but in BAGS for EVERYONE. She's the very example of Japanese graciousness and politeness and what a proper guess should be.

Amy and Julian - That brother and sister-in-law who are actively present in Julianna, Miya, and Keira's lives. They bring them to lunch dates and give them presents. By presents, the well thought out and picked for hours kind, not the ones who just walked past by at Walmart or Costco or the freebie from your shopping binge. Brody is there and we highly doubt that you're just as good to him as A&J are to your kids.

Stacey - The slave PA who still gives you the present that you can afford because hey, she's probably nice.

Monday08
Talker
Talker

Post by Monday08 »

I think benji has convinced himself he's still single, and that judy and his daughters are some kind of inconvenience in his life. Have any of you seen a married man who's so free and disconnected from his family? I mean, sure I understand having some "Me Tme" once in a while, but daily and for long stretches of time?! It's unusual to me.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”