Daily Vlog Part 71: ItsJudeZILLA! RUN TOKYO! RUNNN!

jjbjjbh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 71: ItsJudeZILLA! RUN TOKYO! RUNNN!

Post by jjbjjbh »

butterflyprincess wrote:
H8trAide wrote:Was the Monster Cafe for kids??? Noticed Jenna Marbles went there while in Tokyo for YouTube.

Wonder why the king and queen of YouTube Judy and Banjo didn't go??? Oh cause they are YouTube b list!!! I'm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm starting to think some of these places paid them to go there. The Monster Cafe was for sure sponsored (it doesn't seem like a place that they would normally take the kids), and Jenna also went to the same cat cafe.

It might be coincidence, but out of all of the things to do in Tokyo, they end up at the exact same places?
Any places they have visited have all been sponsored, IMHO. Which explains why they have been going to these places.

Any NORMAL American family would not be visiting laundromats, dollar stores, karaoke bars when they visit Japan.

The travis family's ENTIRE existence is a paid for sponsored ad. They do NOTHING unless dollar signs are attached. Which also explains why Stacey tags along with them everywhere. Stacey/Tatomi probably work together to pull in the sponsors in Japan. These people don't visit ANYWHERE unless there is a selfish, ulterior monetary motive behind it. What a sad existence.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Traveler »

jjbjjbh wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:
H8trAide wrote:Was the Monster Cafe for kids??? Noticed Jenna Marbles went there while in Tokyo for YouTube.

Wonder why the king and queen of YouTube Judy and Banjo didn't go??? Oh cause they are YouTube b list!!! I'm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm starting to think some of these places paid them to go there. The Monster Cafe was for sure sponsored (it doesn't seem like a place that they would normally take the kids), and Jenna also went to the same cat cafe.

It might be coincidence, but out of all of the things to do in Tokyo, they end up at the exact same places?
Any places they have visited have all been sponsored, IMHO. Which explains why they have been going to these places.

Any NORMAL American family would not be visiting laundromats, dollar stores, karaoke bars when they visit Japan.

The travis family's ENTIRE existence is a paid for sponsored ad. They do NOTHING unless dollar signs are attached. Which also explains why Stacey tags along with them everywhere. Stacey/Tatomi probably work together to pull in the sponsors in Japan. These people don't visit ANYWHERE unless there is a selfish, ulterior monetary motive behind it. What a sad existence.
and the gym
Why go to the gym? Sight see and walk and see the scenery not be on a treadmill.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Monday08
Talker
Talker

Post by Monday08 »

^^nailed it....I suspect the same thing..I get the general love for travelling/needing a getaway, but the way THEY go about it feels so shady. I doubt these two do anything that doesn't benefit them. Selfish arrogant douches.

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

jjbjjbh wrote:Fly all the way to japan and do what?
Visit vending machines, 7-elevens, grocery stores, laundromats, karaoke bars, playground, hotel Gym, hotel room???????
Any of those things could be found in Marysville I am sure.
Where are the visits to the tourist attractions? To ANYPLACE that represents Japan?? beautiful japanese gardens?
If not J & B at least send Val and Mel to get some nice footage of interesting places.

srsly though I don't GET these people!!

If banjo is so into japanese culture why not go and actually experience it??? yes of course, basically everything in everyday life is japanese culture, but why not take your kids to see some shrines, some castles ?

why not take the WHOLE family out to eat some actual japanese food instead of only going with val??

I don't know how some people refuse to LIVE instead of solely existing, it is so sad honestly because they got enough money.
If I had that kind of money and that amount of freetime, I'd go out and collect experience, inhale different countries and cultures...

they are the perfect picture of what a lot of people in europe think of as "stupid americans"

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Judy and benji have an arrangement. I have heard of the new craze, "allowing your husband to cheat for a certain amount of times". I wouldn't put that past him or them.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Why does this water headed idiot get steak and his kids THE MONEY MAKERS get $1 noodles? And he even took some of that!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

they really didn't do anything.. i'm not a tourist in japan / tokyo but today i went to tokyo tower with my BF. we didn't go to the observation platform but there are a bunch of shops, restaurants and dessert cafes. it's just a nice place to hang out and look at things. it wasn't our first time at tokyo tower but today we decided to go there just for the fun. have they ever visited tokyo tower or tokyo skytree? ikebukuro or koenji? rainbow bridge or odaiba? they offer cruises around odaiba and rainbow bridge. it's always fun for kids to be on a boat. the area around tokyo skytree is also a very nice and traditional area. idk any things for kids because i don't have a kid but there are so many flyers around tokyo, for example 100 things to do in shinjuku / shibuya / roppongi or whatsoever. they are free to take. and they could easily check online. have they visited the disney store in shibuya with the girls? it's 3 floors and full of disney. julianna would have loved it and the things in there aren't super expensive.
these noobs...

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

they really didn't do anything during.. i'm not a tourist in japan / tokyo but today i went to tokyo tower with my BF. we didn't go to the observation platform but there are a bunch of shops, restaurants and dessert cafes. it's just a nice place to hang out and look at things. it wasn't our first time at tokyo tower but today we decided to go there just for the fun. have they ever visited tokyo tower or tokyo skytree? ikebukuro or koenji? rainbow bridge or odaiba? they offer cruises around odaiba and rainbow bridge. it's always fun for kids to be on a boat. the area around tokyo skytree is also a very nice and traditional area. idk any things for kids because i don't have a kid but there are so many flyers around tokyo, for example 100 things to do in shinjuku / shibuya / roppongi or whatsoever. they are free to take. and they could easily check online. have they visited the disney store in shibuya with the girls? it's 3 floors and full of disney. julianna would have loved it and the things in there aren't super expensive.
these noobs...

dollbaby19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollbaby19 »

kajiraoni wrote:Why does this water headed idiot get steak and his kids THE MONEY MAKERS get $1 noodles? And he even took some of that!
Omg I'm so glad I didn't watch because I strongly dislike Benji the MF has serious mental problem. Those poor kids will always be hungry as long as he's around he needs help and Judy is a bitch to allow this behavior

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Banjo's idea of culture is food and only food.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

Julianna is so argumentative in the new vlog :rofl:

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

I think its completely disgusting of Judy and Benji to be on vacation and leave the girls back in the hotel... must be nice to have hired help on hand to take care of your kids all the time..

OMG more food? I wish they would stop with the food and filming them eating it its gross and its funny how much they smile after a meal,. Evidently food brings them more happiness then their three kids sitting back at the apartment with the hired help..

Hey benji what a concept of the staff working hard, do you know what that even means? Nope didn't think so and someone mentioned in the above comment that they are the perfect example of stupid americans and I agree they way they come off when they travel its like they are holy then thou

Oh there goes Judy again hanging out with Stacey and Tatomi instead of her own kids and seeing the sights nope home girl is addicted to shopping its looking like more and more of this trip is being sponsored

benji breathing heavy because he walked up a bunch of stairs... that is funny for someone who claims to run 10 miles back at home and for someone who claims to go to the gym daily sure benji if you keep telling yourself those lies you will believe them eventually. I think he makes those claims to make himself appealing to the minions

I think they must of let the house keeper go because Benji was commenting how cleaner that bathroom was to his :rofl: you would think two lazy ass stay at home parents could clean up their own house.. i am and my house is cleaned I don't have help

Judy we clearly know you read here..... CUT THE GIRLS FOOD INTO SMALLER PIECES... THEY ARE GOING TO CHOKE ON IT

once again dumb and dumber don't do their research and bring the girls to another inapropriate please and then tease them and then lets them run around in a mall or something come on Judy this isn't a freaking science project research or ask someone for help... there has to be a park or play area around... you two are completely useless

another date night? I just can't with these two anymore

so she said last night was their last night AT Tokyo thank god becasue they made AT Tokyo as boring as hell and all we saw was food back to boring Marysville and the girls will be back in the 24/7 prison called home

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

So I watched this latest vlog. Boring!! All they do is eat! They went out AGAIN I see. I noticed I didn't see other kids on the streets. Seems like they are in a more adult area.

Took the kids to the mall and they ran around. These two are ridiculous. I can't stand seeing kids crawling all over a dirty floor.
And don't tell me it's Japan so it's clean!
Banjo has to show the public bathroom. Of course things are cleaner there, cause they have a different culture of cleanliness in Japan. Duh!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

hgcy
Debater
Debater

Post by hgcy »

Todays vlog was a snoozefest They make Tokyo seem really, really boring. All they do is eat and shop. Why even travel all the way to Japan when you can do that at home. And the girls never get to do anything fun! Benji and Judy treat them like dogs "letting them run around". Ehm they are your CHILDREN, not your pets!!! They can run around in your small little backyard in Marysville. Take them somewhere FUN and age appropriate.

And one last thing, can Benji be any more miserable? He doesn't even bother being fake happy anymore.

Gr33nJuic3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gr33nJuic3 »

Judy calling Benji's bag his murse. :D

They waited an hour to eat at a restaurant. Guess time doesn't matter if someone else is watching your children. :roll:

I wish she showed more of the Fendi store and less of the same daily drugstores.

What was with Benji breathing so hard when he was looking at that greenhouse thing.

Those grapes are huge! Is it safe to give a full grape to Keira. :?

After playing in that mall on the floor I feel like the girls are going to feel sick from "teething" tomorrow.

The last few days of vacation always are sad, especially when you have to say bye to family.

Keira was so excited to offer Miya a popsicle. :love2:

Image Image

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Gr33nJuic3 wrote:Judy calling Benji's bag his murse. :D

They waited an hour to eat at a restaurant. Guess time doesn't matter if someone else is watching your children. :roll:

I wish she showed more of the Fendi store and less of the same daily drugstores.

What was with Benji breathing so hard when he was looking at that greenhouse thing.

Those grapes are huge! Is it safe to give a full grape to Keira. :?

After playing in that mall on the floor I feel like the girls are going to feel sick from "teething" tomorrow.

The last few days of vacation always are sad, especially when you have to say bye to family.

Keira was so excited to offer Miya a popsicle. :love2:

Keira and Mia are the only reasons I watch nowadays :love2: :love2:

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

I'm glad others think they had sponsored appearances too. Jenna's boyfriend Julien just posted his vlog from the Monster Cafe, and it was completely empty when they went. Meaning that they obviously didn't just stumble upon this place. Not hating on Jenna for it though, since they weren't as shady about their intentions.

I feel like they didn't show Mel and Val on camera as much as I thought they would. Trying to cover up their 24 hour nannies on vacation just like they do at home, I guess? The Amy/Julian thing is super weird too.

This entire Tokyo trip was a waste. They literally did nothing except go to a few sponsored cafes with the kids, then Dingleberry 1 and 2 went out to eat by themselves and had date night. Yeah, the kids will have such great memories to look back on.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Judy: "You know what I just realized? He could have used two pots since we had two apartments(I think she said burner idk)"

I'm like you slow ass bitch, it took you SEVERAL days to realize that? I guess she was too busy leaving her kids with other people and trying to have date nights while stuffing her fat ass that I guess she forgot.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Julianna said "I don't want to eat it because I don't think it looks good. I want chicken." :rofl:

I was laughing so hard. Of course it looks bad, his food always look either greasy or dry as a desert.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

She is really a bad mother. Who let's their kids run around the mall other than a park? I don't care if there's less people. They could have waited in the morning to take their daughters out to do things for kids.

Every trip they go on it's always about Benji and Judy. Especially Judy in the recent vlogs. She went and hauled a bunch of makeup and stuff, but she couldn't even take her own damn kids somewhere to have fun. They just bought their kids snacks and other unnecessary junk food and the most basic thing ever for Julianna, playdough. Then their dumbasses was looking stupid when their kids got sick from eating too much, and then they got sick because they were too busy trying to get away from their kids stuffing their asses with food.

No wonder Judy always have a hard time losing weight, because she always eating and laying her lazy ass around somewhere. Benji just like to feel important and try to say shit thinking he is smart, when he sounds stupid.

Miya is acting up too recently, she's starting to scream so loud that Judy have to mute some parts with her all because she couldn't get something. She acts way worse than Keira when it comes to food in my opinion. Though, I can't blame her. The girls are tired of Benji taking their food.

Their sharing policy is just ridiculous. If something is their's then it's their shit. Stop trying to take things away from your kids that they earned. It's so worrisome how Benji takes their kid's food instead of himself getting another plate, or at least let them share when they WANT to give it to him.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”