Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Post by H8trAide »

hangsy wrote:A moment of silence for Goldie/ Wanda, some1 in here bet it wont last a week 8-)
That was me! A moment of silence for Goldie!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Post by Trl »

H8trAide wrote:
hangsy wrote:A moment of silence for Goldie/ Wanda, some1 in here bet it wont last a week 8-)
I was about to go back and look for your post. You were so right.

Idc if it's a fish or dog. Pets IMO are another family member. They require time and money which neither of Judy likes to part with.

I never understood the urge for a pet so bad anyway. They can't even take care of their own kids without help from the village.

blob84
Learner
Learner

Post by blob84 »

pet rock lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Trl wrote:
H8trAide wrote:

Idc if it's a fish or dog. Pets IMO are another family member. They require time and money which neither of Judy likes to part with.

I never understood the urge for a pet so bad anyway. They can't even take care of their own kids without help from the village.

Irresponsible and immature! She bought the fish for vlog content I'm sure!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

I didn't see where they got the fish from. People are saying Julianna got it from the fair and that is why it died. I didn't watch the vlog where they got it or I skipped over where they got it. So where did they get Goldie from?
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

UGH, I can't stand Banjo's Seahawks bandwagoning. Where were you in the days when the Seahawks sucked? All I see are new logo'ed Seahawks stuff. Do you know the names of Kenny Easley and Steve Largent? He's so far up Jermaine Kearse's butt it's not even funny. I'm beginning to wonder if he emailed them and was like, "Can you guys pretend we're friends and get me in on training camp, and we'll promote your brand/foundation to all of our viewers. Oh, and if you can throw in some new jerseys for our girls, you know nbd." 8-)

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

Traveler wrote:I didn't see where they got the fish from. People are saying Julianna got it from the fair and that is why it died. I didn't watch the vlog where they got it or I skipped over where they got it. So where did they get Goldie from?
Oba-chan and Grampy took Julianna to the fair while Benji and Judy proceeded to get plastered in Vegas. Even if it's a fair goldfish it would have lived longer than poor Goldie/Wanda given the proper environment. That's how I started having an aquarium, was a carnival fish.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Damn, people care a lot for a fish... RIP my goldfish from when I was 10 and died the next day after I got him. IT'S A FISH, PEOPLE. Aren't goldfishes usually sold sick?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Following
RETIRED MODERATOR

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Hmm, I wonder what they did with the "remains." Something tells me Bingey had a little sashimi midnight snack.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I just hope she doesn't get the bright idea to replace goldie

[instagram][/instagram]
D'awhh look who's prepared. Her shoes still looks off but A for effort Judy!

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Benji showing us his underwear and rubbing his taquito ugh Judy really??? :( :respekt: for your viewers please!!!

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

the washington state fair is till 27th, its in pullyap, WA so about 70 miles from them, a bit far. But if they can constantly go on staycations why not take this kids to the state fair. first time ive heard benji mention about washing fruit before allowing the girls eat it while shopping. ive never eaten in a grocery store while shopping before purchasing it, in my opinion its a rude habit he's passing onto his kids. It cant be that difficult to bring snacks prior to going, especially his secret stash of fruity snacks he begs for

My niece had a school fair last year with those goldfish games, they ended up taking home over 20 fish as extras, they lasted about 10 months in a proper tank with pump and filter

TomatoHater
Talker
Talker

Post by TomatoHater »

I cared about the fish because I know how hard they actually are to take care of. My fiancé and I have two tanks full of guppies. They're a pain in the ass because we take care of them properly. Bubblers, routine water changes, water conditioning, checking water levels, real plants, nets, correct female to male ratios, the whole deal. Fish get stressed out REALLY easily so they can die really easily because of it. I mean, fish are animals too and I don't like when animals are being tortured. So why would fish be any different? Would you like if a pet dog was being cared for improperly?

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Damn, people care a lot for a fish... RIP my goldfish from when I was 10 and died the next day after I got him. IT'S A FISH, PEOPLE. Aren't goldfishes usually sold sick?
They're still pets :roll:. Like any other pet, people shouldn't get them if they aren't ready for them.

sanneke
Debater
Debater

Post by sanneke »

following

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

Did he say he bought a new coffee grinder? FOR FUCKING WHAT? only ONE day out of the week for coffee? ugh...
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

I'm such a cynic. I actually think Judy couldn't be bothered and didn't wanna deal with that fish and decided to flush it. Yup, I said it.

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

Trl wrote:
H8trAide wrote:

We got my son a beta fish a few years ago and its alot of work cleaning the bowl regularly and making sure its the right tempature of water. We did our research before getting one but it still ended up dying its alot of work and one that they can't maintain... she keeps going on about a dog in a few years and I think thats a really bad idea with the amount of traveling they do and I don't see them being motivated to walk the dog a few times a day..

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

SanFranSeattlite wrote:UGH, I can't stand Banjo's Seahawks bandwagoning. Where were you in the days when the Seahawks sucked? All I see are new logo'ed Seahawks stuff. Do you know the names of Kenny Easley and Steve Largent? He's so far up Jermaine Kearse's butt it's not even funny. I'm beginning to wonder if he emailed them and was like, "Can you guys pretend we're friends and get me in on training camp, and we'll promote your brand/foundation to all of our viewers. Oh, and if you can throw in some new jerseys for our girls, you know nbd." 8-)
I wouldn't be surprised if he did that because we all know the depths he will go to get anything for free...

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”