Daily Vlog Part 59: ItsJudysIsMyStaycationDressDeductible?

carriekelley
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 59: ItsJudysIsMyStaycationDressDeductibl

Post by carriekelley »

I've only just started watching Judy so I have no idea if her nanny's are part of her family, but damn, she needs to get some new ones. They don't need them, nor do the Sacconejoly's but the woman they've hired, Tasha, seems to be so lovely and Emelia's thrived doing activities with her. She also seems super sweet the few times you see her on the vlogs. Judy needs to re-evaluate her nanny system before JB gets older

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

Oh.my.god. My uterus just skipped a beat. Keira's little face with that mango <3 <3 <3

She just wouldn't dare eat it, she thought she was going to get scolded or bellowed at to share it. The cuteness was too much <3 <3

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

who he heck feeds their kids mango seeds. All they are sucking up is the juice. i bet selfish benji leaves the other part of the mango for himself. onto the incentive it really took them 4 months to give up a proper update. theyre lazy scammers. interesting how their update coincidentally was on tax day here in the usa. i really dont know how people can donate + give free gifts to their po box, i wouldnt spend a cent on them

cdy

Post by cdy »

carriekelley wrote:I've only just started watching Judy so I have no idea if her nanny's are part of her family, but damn, she needs to get some new ones. They don't need them, nor do the Sacconejoly's but the woman they've hired, Tasha, seems to be so lovely and Emelia's thrived doing activities with her. She also seems super sweet the few times you see her on the vlogs. Judy needs to re-evaluate her nanny system before JB gets older
Their nannies are both from benji part of the Familly. I actually like that bc they will be in the girls life forever.. Melody is really good with them and Val is an ex teacher but she seems quite bitchy. I think she got big headed bc of the minions saying how pretty she is and her body being perfect :roll: she used to do a lot of craft things with Jb (she even had a craft channel) and I will say she still do some activities with her (the latest one being the fake bake oven or whatever that thing is called)
They are both better at handling the girls than j&b.

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

Julianna looks miserable in the new swimming IG :(

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

ohyesshedid wrote:Julianna looks miserable in the new swimming IG :(
Oh my word.....she's such a scardy cat Image
She needs exposure to life! Ugh.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

cognito2013 wrote:
Oh my word.....she's such a scardy cat
you would be too if you were never out and about and when you were and felt unsure the ONLY thing your mom ( and dad. if he's around) do is take a camera out and Laugh out loud.
Plus, Judy herself is afraid of EVERYTHING.

Emilia got the adventure fearless side from her wacko father who has no notion of danger - especially towards his kids - so Emilia is unaware there's even a possibility of fearing new stuff. All things new Are amazing. :lol:

Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Lemon »

cognito2013 wrote:

It looks like she cried, her eyes are so swollen

nalipap
Informer
Informer

Post by nalipap »

jaymill23 wrote:who he heck feeds their kids mango seeds. All they are sucking up is the juice. i bet selfish benji leaves the other part of the mango for himself. onto the incentive it really took them 4 months to give up a proper update. theyre lazy scammers. interesting how their update coincidentally was on tax day here in the usa. i really dont know how people can donate + give free gifts to their po box, i wouldnt spend a cent on them

agree 100%
I think it's terrible how they never ever give anything back! I mean yes - they do meetups and stuff but all of these minions are literally their income , the reason they can live the way they do and on top of that they get actual gifts ( no they did not ask for them but they could just close their p.o. box to show they don't want 13 year olds spending their lunch money just to get noticed by them) .

They could give something materialistic (is that the right word? not sure) back. Sure, experiences are worth far more but they got a lot of fans overseas and in whole other parts of the US so why not send out stuff?

These people.. honestly.. all they do is take it makes me sick :x

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

No words......
I'm talking about the IG swimming picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Lemon wrote:
cognito2013 wrote:

It looks like she cried, her eyes are so swollen
And why is there a bow in her hair for the pool?? Image
Dimwits for parents SMH

LurkerNoMore
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkerNoMore »

I haven't been watching the vlogs, just reading here. But I just feel the need to say this lol. These two knuckleheads (stealing benjis name idea) are the type of couple that just shouldn't have had children. They aren't cut out for it and don't seem to enjoy it. But since they did, They should've stopped having kids after Julianna. They knew it was tough with her, why go through it again?? Now they have 3 kids that they're barely raising and their relationship seems to be even more stressed. They're also ruining their children. They all have the potentjonal to be sweet and smart little girls but instead judy is molding Julianna to be a brat, Kiki a fighter, and Miya to be a dependent scaredy cat. But of course the idiot benji wants his precious boy. Yet another child for them to ruin. I can't with these two.

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

lipstick jungle wrote:
cognito2013 wrote:
you would be too if you were never out and about and when you were and felt unsure the ONLY thing your mom ( and dad. if he's around) do is take a camera out and Laugh out loud.
Plus, Judy herself is afraid of EVERYTHING.

Emilia got the adventure fearless side from her wacko father who has no notion of danger - especially towards his kids - so Emilia is unaware there's even a possibility of fearing new stuff. All things new Are amazing. :lol:
I KNOW!!!! LOL
Emilia that girl is so refreshing to watch. So smart and just fearless. Scares the crap outta me sometimes like her climbing in Eduardo crib, thought I would lose my marbles that day. But honestly I'll rather watch that adventurous little girl than a little girl who is afraid of her damn shadow.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

I wonder if benji was there...imo the activities they plan out tends to fail with Benji around. How does Judy not see that, what child's self esteem wouldn't crumble around that god awful cackling

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

LurkerNoMore wrote:I haven't been watching the vlogs, just reading here. But I just feel the need to say this lol. These two knuckleheads (stealing benjis name idea) are the type of couple that just shouldn't have had children. They aren't cut out for it and don't seem to enjoy it. But since they did, They should've stopped having kids after Julianna. They knew it was tough with her, why go through it again?? Now they have 3 kids that they're barely raising and their relationship seems to be even more stressed. They're also ruining their children. They all have the potentjonal to be sweet and smart little girls but instead judy is molding Julianna to be a brat, Kiki a fighter, and Miya to be a dependent scaredy cat. But of course the idiot benji wants his precious boy. Yet another child for them to ruin. I can't with these two.
Exactly! They thought the idea of a baby was fun or being pregnant. Judy probably got a ton of attention and she loves that. Pregnancies turn into babies and babies turn into kids that u r responsible for raising and raising them with the right morals and values to become better human beings. I don't see this hapenning with this family.

I also sense a pregnancy coming up. Watch there be an announcement once Amy and Julian have their baby!!! They will steal the spotlight from them!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

meeeh wrote:I wonder if benji was there...imo the activities they plan out tends to fail with Benji around. How does Judy not see that, what child's self esteem wouldn't crumble around that god awful cackling
Judy didn't mention him going in the vlog, just her and the nannies. I assume he has his "well deserved" day off today for taking care of the girls while Judy went to see Ariana GranD (yup, spelled it wrong on purpose :D ). Also since they're not allowed to film in the pool it wouldn't make any sense for him to go, right? #fatheroftheyear :twisted:
Image Image

LurkerNoMore
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkerNoMore »

^^^ I have a feeling that they're trying for another baby too, Which makes me really sad for the girls. I would love for it to be another girl as an eff you to benji but then she'd be treated just like her older sisters and the barely there benji would just cease to be around all together.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

The incentive was going to be (imo) Benjita and her sister skydiving but Julian broke his arm (scheduling conflicts my arse.) I still predict Banus doing it because it is something HE wants to do.

When Chibi goes to school, the teacher is going to think there's something wrong with her and no doubt talk to Medusa and Banus with her concerns. I wonder how they will react to an outsider they can't control.

McShade009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by McShade009 »

I just started watching itsjudytime because it was recommended on my feed. What is up with them having two babysitters if both of them stay home? I just don't get it? Even if they needed extra help ( which I don't get why they ever would since both of them seem to be staying home and they only have three children) why do the need two babysitters instead of one? Very confused. Are they doing some high level business transactions or something that they need to focus on their work?

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

Judy would never do these activities without help around, such as mama nini, nannies, or secretly bringing along lesley. If it doesnt involve food benji has minimal interaction with his kids. Supposedly the excuse of working hours in the shed and either cooking meals or going grocery shopping, working out. He has an easy life. i could understand him at least helping judy edit, but unless its an extreme situation, he wont even do that. He probably has pride in his own mind that he has the better business experience between the two of them.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”