Daily Vlog Part 59: ItsJudysIsMyStaycationDressDeductible?

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daily Vlog Part 59: ItsJudysIsMyStaycationDressDeductible?

Post by meeeh »

Judy, you should have chopped off that horse tail long ago. The new hair looks so much better :tu:
is it mean that I think the only reason she's thinking about doing laundry is because Mama Nini is coming over with her daughter?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Daily Vlog Part 59: ItsJudysIsMyStaycationDressDeductibl

Post by H8trAide »

So the regret was the rug u have to vacuum daily. Wow. Rugs typically get vacuumed daily when u have small kids playing on it. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

I don't even think that rug sheds that much. It's probably just dust and crumbs and crap.
Last edited by honeycupcake on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JusSoGorjuzz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JusSoGorjuzz »

Typical Judy and her overdramatic titles :roll:

boiledaygs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boiledaygs »

How about ItsJudysPressedNanny?

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

The title was misleading once again and I honestly thought she was going to bitch about cutting her hair...

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I missed condo 1.0!! Didn't watch then. Kinda wish I had not been sucked in at this point. Lol
Judy is just hopeless!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Notice how judy can get a dress for date night staycation ahead of time but Easter for the girls is an afterthought.

Also this special dress shopping has me thinking leo(actually baby girl 4) will be here sooner than I thought.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Benji was not supportive when Judy cut off her hair. Then he proceded to say "Shorter hair looks older", but we all know shorter hair makes you look more younger. He's so ridiculous about that haircut, and kept saying "are you gonna cut it any shorter?".

You can tell Judy was so annoyed when she told him "Well you're just going to have to get over it". Besides her hair is not even THAT short. The new haircut on Judy looks amazing. It would look more amazing if she got balayage dye.

Julianna was so cute in today's vlog, trying to talk to the camera as if she is making a youtube video. <3

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Trl wrote:Notice how judy can get a dress for date night staycation ahead of time but Easter for the girls is an afterthought.

Also this special dress shopping has me thinking leo(actually baby girl 4) will be here sooner than I thought.
I doubt there will be any baby making after his comments on the last vlog about her hair.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Trl wrote:Notice how judy can get a dress for date night staycation ahead of time but Easter for the girls is an afterthought.

Oh no, the last thing they need is another child. I'd probably scream if there is a pregnancy announcement from them again.
:love2: :love2:

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

Japanlover666 wrote:

I doubt there will be any baby making after his comments on the last vlog about her hair.
idk about that she was working ot on ass kissing....."i'm so blessed to have this man" :barf:

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

I haven't watched the vlogs in forever! I stopped sometime last summer. I like the way she edits now, and it seems like theirs less Benji bits, but maybe I just got lucky and watched a few good vlogs! lol

Judy looks amazing lately! I'm pretty jealous I've been stress eating with working two jobs and taking 16 credits at school so her tummy area is flatter than mine at the moment :( :( Must be nice to be able to stay at home.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

meeeh wrote:
Japanlover666 wrote:

idk about that she was working ot on ass kissing....."i'm so blessed to have this man" :barf:
LOL, sooner or later he would do something completely dumb and then she will hate him again. Just waiting for that exact moment. Plus, Benji was quiet in today's vlog. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

GetIt02 wrote:I haven't watched the vlogs in forever! I stopped sometime last summer. I like the way she edits now, and it seems like theirs less Benji bits, but maybe I just got lucky and watched a few good vlogs! lol

Judy looks amazing lately! I'm pretty jealous I've been stress eating with working two jobs and taking 16 credits at school so her tummy area is flatter than mine at the moment :( :( Must be nice to be able to stay at home.
I hope everything goes well for you, it will all be worth it in the end with school. It's a pain in the ass, but we all need to get through it.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Did Judy delete the comments? I remember on April 07, 2015 vlog someone said "Benji how about you stop styling your hair like Jimmy neutron?" in response to his not so supportive response to Judy's haircut.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

it's probably buried under all the "benji is her husband he has a right to say that" I still see it on google+ notification

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

This is in reply to a comment on the other thread about Val instagramming a comment about who needs to grow up now.

I found this comment on FB and many others, she sure is copping some flack lol...........

"Wow, Val... Immature much? You're working with babies, they slobber, get over it. Don't throw around toys... Maybe you're the one who needs a nanny, acting like such a baby. I guess we know who the real princess is - Auntie Val!"

Lots of negative comments towards Val and BenjiBum, I haven't seen this many in a long time, usually all the negative comments are gone by now.
Last edited by GirlfromOz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

Judy's haircut makes her look a lot more youthful. I'm gonna go ahead and say though that I know what Benji is talking about as far as shorter hair looking older, but that would be *much* shorter hair. Super short hair would be cute, yes, but I do think it would age her a bit. I don't see a problem with it either way.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

wanderlust wrote:Judy's haircut makes her look a lot more youthful. I'm gonna go ahead and say though that I know what Benji is talking about as far as shorter hair looking older, but that would be *much* shorter hair. Super short hair would be cute, yes, but I do think it would age her a bit. I don't see a problem with it either way.
But her hair was shoulder length, it was clear that she wasn't getting a pixie cut or something. He was being a controlling ass. She should have named the vlog "DQ Daddy"
RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”