Daily Vlog Part 53: ItsJudysCons

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 53: ItsJudysCons

Post by PissedOutDQ »

Judy, gurl... we all know the real reason you woke up sad this morning. You knew your no-good husband manchild did nothing for your birthday.

Obachan gave Judy flowers. Stacey even got her a gift (but the glasses don't suit Judy's face at all). But nothing from Benji. He couldn't even cook in a timely manner.

awkwardd
Learner
Learner

Post by awkwardd »

everytime I see benji I can't help but stare at that ugly poof thing he does with his hair right in the front.

Nennylou84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Daily Vlog Part 53: ItsJudysCons

Post by Nennylou84 »

There was some insanely wierd tension in the air in today's vlog. It was actually awkward to watch. And her voice so full of disgust that Keira messed her precious leggings. I have never heard her voice filled with such annoyance when talking about Miya. Also- Julianna grabbing her plate when stacys hand came within inches of her food.... Residual effects of the benji food tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

i think judy loves gifts, who doesnt. Her extended family loves parties and seems close. but she's trying to adapt to benji's cheapy ways about not caring about special occassions and gift giving. He really is projecting his supposedly crappy upbringing and maybe not having everything onto his own kids and wife. Its like he holds resentment over it. Yet his kids and wife are the main reasons he was able to quit his job and become a professional lazy butt, freeloader. I think they still have arguments and fighting but are intentionally not mentioning it on the vlogs anymore.

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

Poor JB totally hates Benji's cooking that they have to convince her to eat it so she can have dessert.

Witheringflowersx
Debater
Debater

Post by Witheringflowersx »

I love Kiera she was so active towards the end of the vlog

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

PissedOutDQ wrote:Judy, gurl... we all know the real reason you woke up sad this morning. You knew your no-good husband manchild did nothing for your birthday.

Obachan gave Judy flowers. Stacey even got her a gift (but the glasses don't suit Judy's face at all). But nothing from Benji. He couldn't even cook in a timely manner.
she brought this upon herself. she always says that she doesn't like receiving gifts during special occasions and that holidays are just for consumerism. but it's so obvious that she always expects benji to give her gifts, so much so that she even dragged him to target last christmas just so that they could buy gifts for each other.

idc about judy's birthday. the twins' 1st birthday tho...they haven't started planning it yet, they haven't even mentioned it.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

lol benji gave absolutely no fucks while cooking dinner for judy.
i can't with Kiki and her sugar rush. i also kind of want to see mama nini take julianna to the PH for real.

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

Geez Benji, could you have at least acted like you love your wife on her birthday?! How nice of her mother in law to get her flowers, Stacey to get her sunglasses and her mother to get her cake.. But what did Benji get her? Crap on a plate. Judging by the reaction Julianna gave, it was literally crap.. that kid always enjoys her food but today she was whining like it was disgusting. I actually Lol'd, Judy made it seem like it was her favorite dish before it was done, then no big butt kissing reaction after. :rofl:

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

Benji's "little gift" will be in bed tonight, lucky judy lol. He cooks what he likes to eat, yes sometimes judy will request something but its all benji. The only time judy has been interested in cooking at all was when they got those blue apron freebies. No gifts from benji and that card last week listed their marriage as his 3rd proudest moment, judy is no priority in his life other than to pop out more youtube gold with kids. I expect we'll see another date night this week.

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

jaymill23 wrote:Benji's "little gift" will be in bed tonight, lucky judy lol. He cooks what he likes to eat, yes sometimes judy will request something but its all benji. The only time judy has been interested in cooking at all was when they got those blue apron freebies. No gifts from benji and that card last week listed their marriage as his 3rd proudest moment, judy is no priority in his life other than to pop out more youtube gold with kids. I expect we'll see another date night this week.
and even then, her dishes still looked better than benji's.
they're also going to new york without the kids, no need for a date night. benji was sulking while cooking dinner but once judy mentioned that it'll just be the two of then, he suddenly got very excited. ugh
i bet they'll be looking very refreshed and would be sweet to each other during this trip. we all know how they enjoy their time away from the kids. a vlog full of wine and sexual innuendos coming soon!! :bang:

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Benji's Gourmayyyyy Birthday Dinner looked like something my cat threw up!! How the hell does he not know when it is going to be ready?? He practically cooked the crap out of it.....it was shredded, dry and all the goodness boiled out of it. I don't think it turned out the way he planned......another fail, he can't cook for sh*t, he really can't.

The kids hated it, even the twins left the meat on their mats and just ate the pasta, poor Julianna being forced to eat it before she could have cake lol.......
Image Image

FunnyBunny
Informer
Informer

Post by FunnyBunny »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Image

I think in those few seconds she thought: Why am I even with this douchebag?

He probably has to go on S.C 2.0 (Spiritual Cleanse 2.0) because Judy said his guacamole needed more salt and siracha.

I really hope Amy didn't have any of his raw undercooked meat. It's one thing to get sick from food poisoning but it's a whole other story when you're pregnant.
I don't how it is in the US, but over here pregnant women are clearly instructed not to eat any meat that isn't Well Done. My brother loves to throw many barbecues, and whenever someone's pregnant he makes sure to make a few steaks to accommodate her (also picking out cuts in advance that actually go nice at WD). Obviously Douche would never go so far to do anything that doesn't cater to himself directly.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

That's Benji's way to tell Judy: this is what you get for not bearing me a boy!

No girls in NYC?! So they/Judy changed her mind? Man, I'm not gonna survive a vlog without twinsie cuteness.

btw, have just been scrolling through comments before watching the vlog, who of you is this? :D

Image Image

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

PUT THE F***ING WIPES AWAY, JUDIITTTZZZZ!!!! :*&^%:
Geez, I swear she just leaves them out so she has a reason to scold Keira.
Image Image

awkwardd
Learner
Learner

Post by awkwardd »

bam wrote:
jaymill23 wrote:Benji's "little gift" will be in bed tonight, lucky judy lol. He cooks what he likes to eat, yes sometimes judy will request something but its all benji. The only time judy has been interested in cooking at all was when they got those blue apron freebies. No gifts from benji and that card last week listed their marriage as his 3rd proudest moment, judy is no priority in his life other than to pop out more youtube gold with kids. I expect we'll see another date night this week.
and even then, her dishes still looked better than benji's.
they're also going to new york without the kids, no need for a date night. benji was sulking while cooking dinner but once judy mentioned that it'll just be the two of then, he suddenly got very excited . ugh
i bet they'll be looking very refreshed and would be sweet to each other during this trip. we all know how they enjoy their time away from the kids. a vlog full of wine and sexual innuendos coming soon!! :bang:
not to mention when just said a man who cooks was a turn on and he said something like as long as it turns you on, that's all that matters.
yuck.

GrilfromGermany
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GrilfromGermany »

He did not even mention her birthday once. What an idiot!

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

~THAT is why I don't get it.
If one doesn't get gifts because Bday and Xmas, etc is all about being with the people one loves and cherish those moments and create memories WHY doesn't he do just that?

It's the day your wife, the woman who SUPPORTS you and employs you was born, yet it's all meh to Benji... I know only HE matters and only HIS birthday and dates must be celebrated. :x

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

Geez, could taquito look any more annoyed by his wife when they were in the kitchen? Back to FML mode we go. I bet if it wasn't her birthday he'd be gone all day. But don't get me wrong, he was only there because the viewers would give him shit, not because it's his wife's birthday. You could totally tell Judy was annoyed that he didn't do anything for her birthday and put up a happy face (geez, same thing every time. Start to communicate properly, you've been together for so long, no need to play the saying one thing but meaning the opposite game, especially if you got a lazy ask husband who doesn't give shit about anything but himself)

And that dinner looked so disgusting, that poor chicken died another 5 times while being cooked for 1.5h, and I don't even wanna imagine how mushroom tastes like after being stewed for that long. :barf:
Julianna usually loves pasta and especially sauces but even she had to look for a piece of pasta that wasn't contaminated with that mush.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here to cheer everyone up after such a vlog. :toss:
(omg, try watch this section with a lower speed, it's even more cuteness overload.)
Image Image

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

The twins were especially adorable and happy this vlog. Maybe they can sense that their parents are leaving soon.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”