ItsJudysSham ScamCember 2014 Season Daily Vlog Part 49

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysSham ScamCember 2014 Season Daily Vlog Part 49

Post by H8trAide »

It must be a regional thing cause some of the things they say Ive never heard of like b-boy. I've always know it to be break dancers. Oh and I've seen better breakdancing on a Carnival Cruise ship. Lol

Benji trying to fit in and dance was hilarious!!

So now judy finds it necessary to film the casket being moved. Ridiculous! I don't care if it's her culture or not. Sounds harsh but that's my opinion. But we all know she does stuff to get a rise out of her viewers.
Benji out all day at the game. He thinks the Seahwaks are just the bomb digity! :roll:

Where did these ballet dancers come from? When did he film this unless it was first thing before the game? He never mentioned going to see them. Now that is talent Benji!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

bluelakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by bluelakelady »

It looks like one of them disabled comments.I imagine Benji was getting plenty of heat for hanging out,eating beef jerky,attempting to dance and drinking beer while poor Auntie Mel took care of all three girls.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I can still comment?!
Did yall see the one where a minion says they should all write to Ellen ASAP to see if she will feature their Dancember scam? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:tu: sure yall go do that! Stupid minions.

HelloBeni
Learner
Learner

Post by HelloBeni »

Ha! You're right, it says comments disabled on my end lol. Someone can't seem to take the heat.
Trollin with the homies

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

People on Facebook have been sending their videos to Ellen's Facebook page hoping to get her on the show. Holy moly who the fuck cares about them.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Regarding Mel and Val as nannies, Does anyone know if it's a write off on their taxes? I know daycare is a write off.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I would say they can but then again, wouldn't they have to take taxes out of their earnings? It's not a huge tax break. The Duncember Scancember is what's going to help them tremendously! I think they need a big break so I bet their accountant told them they better raise some serious cash in their little charity scam.

FreeNO
Talker
Talker

Post by FreeNO »

H8trAide wrote:I would say they can but then again, wouldn't they have to take taxes out of their earnings? It's not a huge tax break. The Duncember Scancember is what's going to help them tremendously! I think they need a big break so I bet their accountant told them they better raise some serious cash in their little charity scam.

This is Judy and Benji we're talking about. They'll exploit every opportunity to write off anything from their taxes. Not to mention get money off of everybody's pockets, film everything that will raise the views, and get everyone and anyone to take care of their beebees. ;)

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

What if they actually make it? I doubt it but at this rate... It was at 17000 30 min ago.

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

I really dont understand why people won't donate directly or to their local charities why dont they help out their communities instead.

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

I really dont understand why people won't donate directly or to their local charities why dont they help out their communities instead.

youdriveme
Talker
Talker

Post by youdriveme »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Image

What if they actually make it? I doubt it but at this rate... It was at 17000 30 min ago.
Ha. It looks like people are donating to slavery. :)

Snoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by Snoogle »

If they don't end up making it, they'll just add however much is still needed from the t-shirt funds and then call Dancember '14 a roaring success.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Speaking of the t-shirt, someone commented about that in one video (can't remember which) That person, asked without being rude, what they were planning to do with the t- shirt money because he/she had bought a t- shirt, hadn't received it and wanted an explanation where the money is going. I felt so bad for the person because all the minions attacked him/her.

Are the minions seriously so stupid? So people can't even question them anymore?

Edit: Found the comment!

Nathan Rogers 1 week ago

Benji and Judy, I am going to post this on every new video until it is answered.
Where did all the money for the t-shirts go? You said you were going to donate the profits from each set of shirts to a different charity, but nothing has been said about how many have been sold and to what charities the money is going to. You really need to address this especially when you are running a new donation event. I know that you show you guys handing in the check but the money from the shirts needs to be talked about.
Thank you.

Minion logic:

LBrooklynD 6 days ago

Are you buying every shirt they sell? Not your problem.

laurenleanna093 6 days ago

keep in mind they are purchasing the shirts with their own money and donating the revenue and this is a huge commitment and expense to make, especially throughout the year. benji an judy have nothing but good intentions and they would never take advantage of their subscribers trust. it is rude to question them as if they have done something wrong when you don't know! stay informed bro

Presslie Rei6 days ago

+Nathan Rogers for the love of god will u just stop watching their videos? Seriously!!!!!!!? Oops i meant !!!!! Wait i need to scracth my nose...ok as i was saying...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

When someone mentioned the tax writeoff
laurenleanna0936 days ago (edited)

you are mad at america, not benji and judy. this tax return is something they can't avoid. get over it, they're doing more than you are

:?

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

^ i died at "you are mad at america"

why is benji the only registered owner of the campaign? judy is a part of this and he is shamelessly using her channel and her subs. the prep is all on him, the 24 hr broadcast is all about him, the incentive even revolves around him and when they received recognitions for their (read: their subs') donations, he is the one who received the awards. he really doesn't like sharing the "credit" with judy when without her, he can't fool anyone. this is all about him him him. such a narcissistic askhole.
Last edited by bam on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Speaking of the t-shirt, someone commented about that in one video (can't remember which) That person, asked without being rude, what they were planning to do with the t- shirt money because he/she had bought a t- shirt, hadn't received it and wanted an explanation where the money is going. I felt so bad for the person because all the minions attacked him/her.

Are the minions seriously so stupid? So people can't even question them anymore?

Edit: Found the comment!

Nathan Rogers 1 week ago

Benji and Judy, I am going to post this on every new video until it is answered.
Where did all the money for the t-shirts go? You said you were going to donate the profits from each set of shirts to a different charity, but nothing has been said about how many have been sold and to what charities the money is going to. You really need to address this especially when you are running a new donation event. I know that you show you guys handing in the check but the money from the shirts needs to be talked about.
Thank you.

Minion logic:

LBrooklynD 6 days ago

Are you buying every shirt they sell? Not your problem.

laurenleanna093 6 days ago

keep in mind they are purchasing the shirts with their own money and donating the revenue and this is a huge commitment and expense to make, especially throughout the year. benji an judy have nothing but good intentions and they would never take advantage of their subscribers trust. it is rude to question them as if they have done something wrong when you don't know! stay informed bro

Presslie Rei6 days ago

+Nathan Rogers for the love of god will u just stop watching their videos? Seriously!!!!!!!? Oops i meant !!!!! Wait i need to scracth my nose...ok as i was saying...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

When someone mentioned the tax writeoff
laurenleanna0936 days ago (edited)

you are mad at america, not benji and judy. this tax return is something they can't avoid. get over it, they're doing more than you are

:?
I'm sorry explain that part to me! This person spent their money and never got their product so why are they not supposed to ask what happen to THEIR MONEY?

gh0stly
Learner
Learner

Post by gh0stly »

Idk if the link worked but this guy explained a little but about how YouTube and taxing works. Do you guys think this is the reason behind dancember and their loophole around it ? Lol

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ Minion logic!

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

It's kinda sad that Judy didn't even realize the twins had no reaction to her voice via skype. The twins weren't fazed at all and they're at that age where they should start to be clingy-er
&oh smh judy ....there's a lack of water and her concern is a shower.

OooYeah
Talker
Talker

Post by OooYeah »

I'm 100% sure that 'the minion' (youtube id: Katherine something, I forgot) who encourages and asks viewers in the comment to blow up the Dancember to Ellen IS BENJI.

THAT COMMENT IS ALREADY A TEMPLATE
and u can read that comment since days before. in every vlog. LOL

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”