ItsJudysNaps Daily Vlog Part 47

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysNaps Daily Vlog Part 47

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

inez wrote:Why can't she put these headbands on them when they're out in public so no one can mistake them for boys
but they view it as compliments when people think the twins are boys!

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

inez wrote:Why can't she put these headbands on them when they're out in public so no one can mistake them for boys
Awwww....that's not fair. I actually hate headbands on babies except for pictures. Emilia was forced to wear one 24/7 and it caused a dent in her head. Who cares if they get mistaken for boys? My two girls have short hair and get mistaken for boys all the time. It's all good.

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

Am I the only one who doesn't want them to have ANY more kids boys or girls? They are terrible parents to the three they already have having a fourth or fifth is just cruel. Even if they did have a boy I still don't see Benji doing anything with him because Benji is selfish and lazy and if they had a boy he would be in this one sided competition with him. Look at the way he is with Julian he'll be 100x worse with a son of his own.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

Snoogle wrote:
exminion wrote:I must be the only one that doesn't think that Julianna is behind in her speech abilities. She speaks absolutely fine for a 2 year old. Speech development is such a huge variety at this age. She'll be fine, as long as her village practices with her.
Nah, you're not the only one. I mean, it does surprise me that she can't say "Miya" or even a butchered version of it, but in general, her vocabulary is getting pretty large and she can combine words to make short phrases/sentences, which is not bad at all for a newly 2 yr old tot.

She's behind when compared to Emilia from the SJs, which is a comparison a lot of people in the YT comments make. I haven't watched them in a while, but I know Emilia is weirdly advanced. And I say weirdly because I remember when she'd do nothing but smile and giggle and people were saying Julianna was a genius in comparison, and then within a pretty short time she suddenly skyrocketed in her speech and now viewer opinion is completely reversed lol.
EXACTLY! I don't watch the SJs at all but comparing childrens' speech abilities is not fair. Everyone is developing at different rates.

BoredDude789

Post by BoredDude789 »

cephues wrote:
BoredDude789 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that when JB says "yes mommy" she sounds like a brainwashed North Korean
Nope she even Sounds a bit sad to me like if she doesn't want to. I'm all for manners but these idiots aren't teaching her proper manners.
Exactly. I feel like if she doesn't say it she doesn't get to eat or something

Meju
Learner
Learner

Post by Meju »

tanirugs wrote:
Meju wrote:While I think the balance bike is a total waste of time, it's just so she gets a sense of balance. Training wheels can be added later once she is able to balance.

I'd rather start my kid off with learning to balance WITH training wheels but to each their own, I guess. At least it gave Julianna some sort of attention.
I thought you don't need to balance when you have training wheels?
Oh oops. Shit. Yes. I meant pedals and not training wheels. :rofl:

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

The philosophy behind balance bikes is that it's easy to teach a child to pedal. The skill in bike riding is balance. So teach balance first and then on a regular bike it'll be easier to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

BoredDude789 wrote:
cephues wrote:
BoredDude789 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that when JB says "yes mommy" she sounds like a brainwashed North Korean
Nope she even Sounds a bit sad to me like if she doesn't want to. I'm all for manners but these idiots aren't teaching her proper manners.
Exactly. I feel like if she doesn't say it she doesn't get to eat or something
Well I don't think that will ever happen Judy and benjis favorite way to keep their children quite is food.

Post by Guest »

I'm dreading Dancember, Benji doing the same dance over and over, day after day. :horse:

The only thing that would make the Dancember segment watchable for me is if they ask viewers to send videos of them dancing to break the monotony that is Benji. That's a hint, Judy, since you said you don't usually read comments in YT but seem to be reading here. Bet lots of minions and people wanting to kickstart their YT career/business would send those.

And I'm still hoping Benji would undergo labor pain simulation as an incentive. Many liked that idea but he didn't want to do that. I would gladly hand over my hard-earned money even if they don't donate the money to charity as long as Benji's hooked up to the machine even for just 30 mins. I'd even contribute to pay for the cost of it in addition to the "donation."

And what's he gonna do with the 24-hour live show now that Chris is in California? Dear God, more Benji. :bang:

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

^^ He wouldn't even wear the fake belly when his wife was carrying twins. He bitches about Benjita anyway, I mean really the whole thing is his idea but he won't play along for his so called charity work. It's an hour in makeup, gtfo it. I doubt they'll even invite Julian back since he was a better sport and looked better.

I'm sure they'll find a way to tie in the shirts for Dancember. Not only will people need to meet some ridiculous cash goal but they'll probably also want people to buy X amount of shirts. It's all about the $$$!!!

bam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bam »

speaking of dancember, it's almost the end of the year and they haven't even mentioned any solid plans for the shirt profits yet..not even a specific org to give them to.
Last edited by bam on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ♕ Kween Kiki...better than ur faves ♕

Meju
Learner
Learner

Post by Meju »

Bish wrote:^^ He wouldn't even wear the fake belly when his wife was carrying twins. He bitches about Benjita anyway, I mean really the whole thing is his idea but he won't play along for his so called charity work. It's an hour in makeup, gtfo it. I doubt they'll even invite Julian back since he was a better sport and looked better.

I'm sure they'll find a way to tie in the shirts for Dancember. Not only will people need to meet some ridiculous cash goal but they'll probably also want people to buy X amount of shirts. It's all about the $$$!!!
I think he whines like that on purpose so everyone gives him more attention/praise for doing it.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Meju wrote:
Bish wrote:^^ He wouldn't even wear the fake belly when his wife was carrying twins. He bitches about Benjita anyway, I mean really the whole thing is his idea but he won't play along for his so called charity work. It's an hour in makeup, gtfo it. I doubt they'll even invite Julian back since he was a better sport and looked better.

I think he whines like that on purpose so everyone gives him more attention/praise for doing it.
Oh sure but he also doesn't want to come off girly or ya know FABULOUS!!

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

bam wrote:speaking of dancember, it's almost the end of the year and they haven't even mentioned any solid plans for the shirt profits yet..not even a specific org to give them to.
They are probably hoping everyone has forgotten about the money.

NeoFlyGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by NeoFlyGirl »

Trl wrote:I'm so damn mad about that bike. This type doesn't even have training wheels. Can julianna ever win?!? Unless melody is going to teach her how to ride, it will probably end up in the closet.

Oh great! The twins drinking green juice. We will never hear the end of it.

Benji is just useless.

I'm pretty sure that bike is built specifically like that for a reason. It is easy to learn to pedal but difficult to learn to balance. Get a kid to balance first and the rest..... Is all downhill. I've never seen that brand before but only a SKuut. My three year old nephew rolls down big hills on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I just can't with this vlog. So many irritating things to list down. But the end takes the cake where Judy and Julianna were at the end of the upstairs hall (opposite of the stairs) and they were calling for Miya and Keira to crawl towards them. The twins came from the master's bedroom, the room next to the stairs. The stairs that doesn't have a baby gate. No adult was blocking the stairs. Benji was in the laundry room. WTF!!!

Last edited by Guest on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

First time I've watched the vlog so soon.

Yes Judy you've gained weight but you've lost respect for your daughters so I guess theres some sort of balance there? If you want your wide ass to fit into those ugly jeans of yours then you better start squatting because half ass running is not everything or for everyone. AND STOP ALLOWING BENJI TO COOK FOR YOU! Just because 1 out of 10 fattening ingredients are organic/local does NOT MAKE IT HEALTHY! Oh and stop going on vacation just to eat even more fattening food.

And since you dont want to let the Itsviewertime go, than why not condenses the questions down into a once a week video? Your vlogs are boring enough already!

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Has Judy ever mentioned the twins "talking" yet? The new vlog she claims Miya said "mama" (and then proceeds to flip her over just to get her to repeat it :?) but it's never caught on camera. Then she says to Keira "*annoyed voice* yea I know YOU say dada...*happy fake voice* and Miya says mama!" :x

Seriously what the fuck is so special about Miya? It's not even she prefers one twin over the other, out of all her kids she talks too/about Miya the nicest way Judy knows how. This woman is making Joan Crawford look like a saint.

tanirugs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tanirugs »

I just can't with the minions anymore.

Now they're declaring how much they love viewer time. Ugh...

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

tanirugs wrote:I just can't with the minions anymore.

Now they're declaring how much they love viewer time. Ugh...
Have they really been complaining about viewer time like Judy claimed in the vlog? Because I think it's just an excuse she made up as a way to get out of doing it because EFFORT, and we all know Judy can't do fcuk-all unless her village can do it for her. My initial thoughts on the viewer shout-outs were a) how pathetic/desperate can you get and b) yeah, sure Juditz, we'll see how long this lasts. I give it another week before she ditches the whole thing entirely.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”