Moonie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysBooze Daily Vlog Part 46

Post by Moonie »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
smartalice wrote:Juliana "instinctively" knows when it's her bedtime, she starts rubbing her eyes "around 10:30 p.m." Parenting advice anyone?? She probably sleeps so late because she has 3 forced naps a day. Juliana is a hot mess of a toddler. They sold these kids out long ago, so exploited. Don't expect Nickelodean talent scouts to call soon, they would need a Dora who is mentally alert and can speak Spanish.
As a mom of 3 girls ,and having looked after numerous babies and children too ,I`ve never known any to have so many naps or sleep so late. Mine were all very different ,only the middle child napped (and only one) ,until the age of 4 ,the other 2 didn`t need one after 2..1/2.ALL my girls were in bed ,at the latest by 7.30 ,and would sleep until 7.30/8am the next day.
To me they are setting up terrible sleeping patterns ,what happens when Judy still wants them to nap at 4/5??BY this point most children have begun school.In the UK they actually begin the term before their 5th birthday.They should really be getting them into a decent routine ,so waking up for nursery/school won`t be an issue.
I also feel ,despite napping so often ,Juliana always looks so tired.. :roll:
THIS. I never let my children nap after 2-3. Well 2 for me, but my son's preschool teacher let's him nap until 3 so I can't help that. But oh my goodness, any time after that he's up until 9 which is entirely unacceptable. He's two weeks older than Julianna and he needs, at least, 9 hours of sleep. He wakes up at 6:30 to 6:45 to go to school. Then on weekends it's 9 bedtime then about 8-9 am wake up time and that's if he sleeps that long. And always about an 1-2 hour nap after lunch. Goodness, I couldn't imagine him taking three naps a day. That's like sleeping the day away. And, like Judy, I'm a stay at home mom.
What children? We have nannies and personal assistants for that. Honey, honey, juss pass the organic wine, plz.

moo
Learner
Learner

Post by moo »

I don't have kids, but after being around my Sister in law's kids when they were Julianna's age and baby sitting them they only had ONE nap for the day. They would be in bed by 8ish pm or so. I don't think i've ever seen kids Julianna's age having more than 2 naps. Judy must be giving her sleeping pills!. Even at 1 years old they only napped once!. Maybe it varies each kid idk, or it could just be that my SIL's kids were that energetic enough that 1 nap for them was good enough!.

Moonie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moonie »

moo wrote:I don't have kids, but after being around my Sister in law's kids when they were Julianna's age and baby sitting them they only had ONE nap for the day. They would be in bed by 8ish pm or so. I don't think i've ever seen kids Julianna's age having more than 2 naps. Judy must be giving her sleeping pills!. Even at 1 years old they only napped once!. Maybe it varies each kid idk, or it could just be that my SIL's kids were that energetic enough that 1 nap for them was good enough!.
Well my son used to nap a lot. He would eat and sleep. Of course he was a newborn but I'd love to see Judy's excuse. ^_^
What children? We have nannies and personal assistants for that. Honey, honey, juss pass the organic wine, plz.

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

It's just Judy forcing Julianna to stay up late and take a billion naps. My son is five and he doesn't take naps he stopped taking naps when he was 3 1/2. He's in bed by 8:45 every week night and up at 7:15 every school morning. On the weekend we let him stay up until 9 and he sleeps until 8ish. My daughter just turned 2 in may and she only takes one nap and most of the time she doesn't even sleep so we just use it for quiet time, she gets to sleep in a little later than her brother because she's with my mom, or MIL during the day while I'm at school. Do you guys think they give her medicine during the day so she'll take naps and that's why she looks so drowsy? Because Julianna looks like a energetic child I can't imagine her taking that many naps on her own.

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

I can't believe her cousin paid for the photoshoot :o Judy is truly spoiled.

inez
Talker
Talker

Post by inez »

Why didn't Judy play the Daddy Finger song lmao, Julianna seems like a sad child, poor Keira the one that's so bubbly isn't tje favorite.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

Wow Julianna looked like she was in absolute hell during the photoshoot.

Sorry to say, but Judy expressing her thanks for the veterans seemed sooo fake and scripted.

Wow they addressed a comment talking about her going to sleep too late and explained it as being on “their schedule”. :roll:

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i don't think julianna is a "sad" child but she's changed especially after the twins arrived. before the twins she used to have a bond with judy and that's clearly gone now. all julianna needs is a bit of routine and someone who's willing to teach her new things and spend quality time with her. judy and benji both have the time but don't wanna spend time with their children. that was a tiny bit different before the twins came.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

inez wrote:Why didn't Judy play the Daddy Finger song lmao, Julianna seems like a sad child, poor Keira the one that's so bubbly isn't tje favorite.
bet she is the least favorite because she IS the happy child :(

Moonie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moonie »

Alcana wrote: i don't think julianna is a "sad" child but she's changed especially after the twins arrived. before the twins she used to have a bond with judy and that's clearly gone now. all julianna needs is a bit of routine and someone who's willing to teach her new things and spend quality time with her. judy and benji both have the time but don't wanna spend time with their children. that was a tiny bit different before the twins came.
This is entirely sad but completely true. For stay at home parents, their children are woefully behind. And with Judy being up all hours of the night, she has more than enough time to situate her children to an appropriate bed time. That lazy ass.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Juliana might seem tired from all the naps she takes. Children need more sleep than adults, but too much sleep is not good either. Have you had days when you overslept and felt even more tired that day? Juliana is being forced to sleep whether she is tired or not. That and the fact that she doesn't do any activities I think make her look tired and quite possible irritated or in a bad moon too.

edensvensk
Learner
Learner

Post by edensvensk »

Julianna needs some one on one time with Judy. Ever since the twins came along I can see a huge change in Julianna. I feel like developmentally she is reaching a bit of a plateau-- her language skills haven't seemed to improve much and at this point she should be able to say something besides "JB" and "beebees".

LurkerNoMore
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkerNoMore »

edensvensk wrote:Julianna needs some one on one time with Judy. Ever since the twins came along I can see a huge change in Julianna. I feel like developmentally she is reaching a bit of a plateau-- her language skills haven't seemed to improve much and at this point she should be able to say something besides "JB" and "beebees".
I completely agree with this and I blame the lack of speech skills on Judy and benji. They don't even try with her. When Julianna does try to talk, they're always like "I don't know what you're saying" and laughing instead of trying to figure it out. As much as I don't like the saccone jolys, at least they TRY to understand and communicate with Emilia. Her speaking maybe due to the hardwork of a nanny but at least you can see communication between the parents and the child.

JuiceBox
Talker
Talker

Post by JuiceBox »

I find it odd that J & B were practically forcing milestones upon Julianna and now she's lacking speech capabilities. Keira is just shy of crawling and they're completely unimpressed, even to the point of dreading it. They've just kinda given up, huh?

Meju
Learner
Learner

Post by Meju »

Moonie wrote: This is entirely sad but completely true. For stay at home parents, their children are woefully behind. And with Judy being up all hours of the night, she has more than enough time to situate her children to an appropriate bed time. That lazy ass.
This so much. My friend is a SAHM and her kid goes to bed whenever she wants. If she wants to sleep at 4 am, she sleeps at 4 am. If she wants to wake up at 2 am to watch a movie, my friend will allow her to watch a movie.

Of course she complains that the kid is too hyper and is a handful but all she does is give her sugar.

All of this because she's simply too damn lazy to get off her ass and implement any routine. Her daughter is 3 or 4 and cannot even count past 5.

Sheer laziness.

inez
Talker
Talker

Post by inez »

I think her Ate Jasmine bought the twins outfits as well, can I say Judas should've bought Julianna some shoes? :|

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

This vlog was a bore. Poor Julianna was not having the photo shoot. She looked mad that she had to share the spotlight with the twins. Notice as soon as they started talking to just her and telling her to do her tricks, she perked right up.

The bean boozeled game was boring. We saw that already a few months back.

The questions they answered were exactly what we have been saying here. Julianna's schedule and bedtime is Judy's schedule. Wow! Oh but they will fix that when she goes to school. Good luck with that!

The other comment was getting a dog. At least they are smart enough not to subject a poor animal to their mistreatment!! I like how Benji starts out by saying he had to mill the fence! Huh?? Then said there have been comments about taking responsibility for the dog. Take responsibility for your children and maybe once you get that right, get a dog. This will be like 20 years down the road. :roll:

He can't speak for nothing reading those comments. Wow! And I thought these were supposed to be positive comments they read?
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

i think keira is such a happy baby because she isn't getting as much attention from J&B. think about it :D

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

My sis in law was exactly like judy, lazy and spoiled. My mom in law also had kidney issues just like mama nina. Anyway her entire family were enablers, including my husband. My mom in law had her kids ALL the time. Imo the family enabled my sis in law because they felt like she needed the help no matter how much they complained behind her back. Needless to say she didn't like me much because I wouldn't be apart of the village. So I don't see judy family changing any time soon.

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Poor Julianna! She really did not want to be at the photoshoot.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”