muh00r
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsLazysLife Daily Vlog Part 42

Post by muh00r »

kajiraoni wrote:
ThrustingTaquito wrote:Julianna sounded a little hoarse like she was getting sick. I was wondering in case she does get a cold or bug of some kind would they bring her anyway because the work requires her to be there? Or leave her with Nini- whose system is already compromised? Hopefully she's fine.... we know it will eventually happen, and these two won't deal with perfectly healthy kids. :(
She's probably got a sore throat from screaming in her crib. As for bringing her to L.A, they will, because she along with the twins is/are the money makers.
Judy claimed the hoarseness was from playing with Ella yesterday. Yeah right.

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Just wait until all 3 girls get sick...the "nightmare" of Julianna not wanting to take a nap will seem like a frolic in the tomato plant garden.

They need to spend time actually going out and doing things with their children in order to tire them out. There's just so far they can go by containing the girls physically, socially and verbally in Julianna's case. I'm sure they'll just shut Julianna in her room once they convert her crib, and she'll be crying even more.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

freethinker wrote:Do they ever go to vacations that are only for their kids enjoyment? Like for example water parks or the Zoo? Juliana is old enough that she would enjoy these things.
i don't think she is old enough for a water park. all she would be able to do is splash around in those shallow pools with the fountains. i didn't go to any type of amusement park till i was 4 or 5. there's usually a height requirement for rides/water slides. they should take julianna to the zoo though i think she would enjoy that.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Wavelite wrote:I wonder if that ham and "gruerrrrr" croissant was organic?

Yes B and J, if Julianna is climbing out of her crib, it is time to convert it to a toddler bed. Oh, and did you consider that maybe one nap a day is enough for Julianna now? Probably not. :roll:
Great avatar, Wavelite! :D
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

teamhellokitty wrote:
freethinker wrote:Do they ever go to vacations that are only for their kids enjoyment? Like for example water parks or the Zoo? Juliana is old enough that she would enjoy these things.
i don't think she is old enough for a water park. all she would be able to do is splash around in those shallow pools with the fountains. i didn't go to any type of amusement park till i was 4 or 5. there's usually a height requirement for rides/water slides. they should take julianna to the zoo though i think she would enjoy that.

Maybe the water park was not a good example. But there are plenty of places they can take their kids, the only thing they do is go on walks. They don't get tired because they just stay home all day. No activities are done with the girls. All they are expected to do is nap all day and all night :(

talkisch3ap
Learner
Learner

Post by talkisch3ap »

It's a little off topic and I don't know if this was ever touched upon in this forum previously, but Judy and Benji strike me as having been the not-so-popular-kids in school, (of which I was definitely one) and never managed to get over it, so now their whole lives are an endless ego boost of "look at us, we're so popular and successful". They both seem like they suffer from such poor self esteem so there is a lot of external bravado going on to make up for what they lack internally. It's sad. Judy has this whole princess delusion going on and everything is about how you present to the world, some weird, fake-ask fairy tale life. The ideal life and example she is setting up for her daughters is that being pretty is all that matters.

Benji is a whole other story, like I am betting his Mom is a tough lady, the disciplinarian, maybe even to the point of emasculating the men around her? (my mom is the same way) and so he needs to pump himself doing things he considers "manly" up to the point of being completely obnoxious.

babyburr+beluga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyburr+beluga »

Bish wrote:Question:

Answer*:

*I haven't actually watched the vlog :D
:rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

These two kill me. The one part that I found hilarious was when Judy was up with Julianna trying to get her to "nap" and Benji is downstairs saying he feels sorry for Judy cause she is fighting to put Julianna down. Then the vlog skips to Judy crawling on the floor barking or something like that. Yeah, she's having a hard time, she up there playing fool!

Those tomato plants Benji claims he just threw to the side like like big weeds. I had those in my backyard!! I will believe it when I see tomatoes on them.

Of course Melody had to go to LA with them. Anyone have a clue on what video this is that the whole family is involved with?
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Wavelite
Learner
Learner

Post by Wavelite »

ThrustingTaquito wrote:
Wavelite wrote:I wonder if that ham and "gruerrrrr" croissant was organic?

Yes B and J, if Julianna is climbing out of her crib, it is time to convert it to a toddler bed. Oh, and did you consider that maybe one nap a day is enough for Julianna now? Probably not. :roll:
Great avatar, Wavelite! :D
Thanks! :D I have to imagine that is what they look like most of the day. :rofl:

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^ ItsJudysStinkeye
PTTD

Love23
Learner
Learner

Post by Love23 »

Trl wrote:Julliana wants to go outside because she probably wants to get the heck out that house. Lol.

...and run to Mama Nini's house.
I wouldn't blame her, I would as well.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

umNO wrote:
ThrustingTaquito wrote:^^ ItsJudysStinkeye
remind me of this title when we get closer to 40 pages...
:tu: will do!
PTTD

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

Do any of y'all think Benji would ever cheat? Wasn't he still stalk- I mean pursuing Judy when they both were in relationships?

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

Bish wrote:Question:

Answer*:

*I haven't actually watched the vlog :D
Lmfao if Judy saw this she might get ideas

Keyryy_15
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Keyryy_15 »

My daughter is a couple of months older than JB and we've taken her to the aquarium,zoo and a water park (Nick Hotel in Orlando) she was in the water and there was kids smaller than her whose parents either kept them in the shallow or took them on the slides with life vests on and they all had a blast and they had arcades and movies and special shows instead of dragging them to freaking YouTube events take them to family friendly places/parks it's not that hard to function as a family they just like playing victims and making their lives more difficult than it actually is

She also stopped taking two naps since she turned one after that she went down to one nap and now none. She wakes up at 10 and goes to sleep at 10 and this girl is active but I don't drives myself crazy trying to force her to sleep. I have me time usually that's laundry or cooking or cleaning or even school work but that's also her time she gets to color read the thru books look at animal pictures etc no noise no screaming no tv just music and I'm not "stressed or tired" 24/7 yeah she has twins but she has melody her mom and husband, I see my husband for an hour a day sometimes he works from 4am to 1am and I never complain like she does
Last edited by Keyryy_15 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aGirlPossessed
Debater
Debater

Post by aGirlPossessed »

umNO wrote:
I'm just waiting for the day that Melody bakes Benji a shit pie. Her life is basically on hold, and Benji and Judy have no problem being the ones putting it on hold.
But isn't she in school?? And now moving out of their house?
"Staying in my play pretend, where the fun ain't got no end.."

Witheringflowersx
Debater
Debater

Post by Witheringflowersx »

They should take a pointer from the Sacconejolys and put Julianna in a ballet class

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Love23 wrote:
Trl wrote:Julliana wants to go outside because she probably wants to get the heck out that house. Lol.

...and run to Mama Nini's house.
I wouldn't blame her, I would as well.

Lol! I think you're right. I'm sure Julianna realizes mama Nina is closer.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

Witheringflowersx wrote:They should take a pointer from the Sacconejolys and put Julianna in a ballet class
YEEEES, I think she would enjoy it so much! :)

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

That would require:

Spending money on their child
Removing one parent from the house leaving the other parent with the twins
Waking up early enough to take her to class
Doing something for their child that doesn't make them $$ (can't film in class)
Taking time away from their ME time
Actually being consistent with something and not going according to their whims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”