Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysStye Daily Vlog Part 40

Post by montrealgirl2014 »

z0negirl wrote:
riverain wrote:
montrealgirl2014 wrote:
Perhaps other parents and moms can chime in here but would you ever think of dumping your kids with family and taking a vacation away with your spouse for a few days? See for me I just can't imagine doing that..I would want to bring my son with us..
I have three kids and the ONLY way I can ever see myself going on vacation with my husband by ourselves is if our kids are preteens/teenagers. Because then they'll be able to take care of themselves, as far as leaving my kids at the ages they are now (5,2 and 1 month) no way in hell. we'd rather go on a FAMILY vacation and do something as a FAMILY.
I couldn't do the annual family vaca this year because of my work schedule. The in-laws had all three (teen, preteen, and preschooler) during the week and hubby would meet up with them on the weekend. It took a lot of convincing and reassurance by the proverbial village for me to be okay with this as these three are a handful especially when they are with their cousins. Mind you, the rest of the year the village entails just us with maybe a handful of parent-sharing nights.

Judy and Douche have it right, parents do need time away to refresh and enjoy each other. But when you consciously decide to BE a parent, you don't always have that refresh time! Parents also need to sacrifice date nights with JayYonce, hundreds of dollars of food and clothes, and even sleep. J&D rarely make familial sacrifices but they also rely on the help of their village. Now, if you can afford it - why not? They can afford it and they're STILL not shelling out for their well-being of the girls. Let's hope all this glowing, time away helps them not only realize how lucky they are to have that village but they need to DO MORE with their girls. If it means hiring a REAL nanny then so be it.

It's a sad day when complete strangers are telling a couple NOT to have another child.
I feel bad for saying that and I think we are only saying it because they can't even take care of the three they have. I mean look at the twins they are roughly 5 months old and are sleeping in pack and plays.Why don't those girls have cribs in their own rooms. Those pack and plays can't exactly be the most comfortable sleeping beds. I used a pack and play for my son to play in but he never used it like they do for a bed.

They are so set on having a guest room when they could have easily put Melody there and set up that office as the girls room.

I agree parents do need time away and I have to admit I am pretty lucky my husband lets me go away for a girls weekend once a year if possible because he tells me I need to hang out with my girl friends but even then I feel guilty about doing it.

For me personally when my husband and I talk about going out I end up rationalizing the whole thing as hey look we have to pay x amount for a babysitter, depending on where we go you might need something new (being a stay at home mom I don't dress up its very casual) and then the cost of dinner its just cheaper to pick up take out and make it family night instead.

I have always put the needs of my son first and fore most that is what we do as parents and just to watch these two is so frustrating...they haven't grab the concept of them being parents and are still thinking of themselves... I think that is why I like Julian and Amy more...yes they are married and its like they are doing all they can before having kids and I think perhaps if Judy and Benji did that first it could very well have been a whole other story

As for that person I looked on instagram and she does have photos of Julianna in the house so perhaps a friend of the family or something? Its just weird and creepy for her to post that and say what she said... at first I thought it was perhaps the mother in law but I can't see that... can't wait to see what the GG PI's uncover :D

seriouslyitsstrange
Talker
Talker

Post by seriouslyitsstrange »

What I don't understand is when most people go on vacation. They get to the hotel check in, change and LEAVE THE ROOM! These 2 are doing the same thing on "vacation" as they do at home. At least they have a balcony

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

z0negirl wrote:
riverain wrote:
I have three kids and the ONLY way I can ever see myself going on vacation with my husband by ourselves is if our kids are preteens/teenagers. Because then they'll be able to take care of themselves, as far as leaving my kids at the ages they are now (5,2 and 1 month) no way in hell. we'd rather go on a FAMILY vacation and do something as a FAMILY.
I couldn't do the annual family vaca this year because of my work schedule. The in-laws had all three (teen, preteen, and preschooler) during the week and hubby would meet up with them on the weekend. It took a lot of convincing and reassurance by the proverbial village for me to be okay with this as these three are a handful especially when they are with their cousins. Mind you, the rest of the year the village entails just us with maybe a handful of parent-sharing nights.

Judy and Douche have it right, parents do need time away to refresh and enjoy each other. But when you consciously decide to BE a parent, you don't always have that refresh time! Parents also need to sacrifice date nights with JayYonce, hundreds of dollars of food and clothes, and even sleep. J&D rarely make familial sacrifices but they also rely on the help of their village. Now, if you can afford it - why not? They can afford it and they're STILL not shelling out for their well-being of the girls. Let's hope all this glowing, time away helps them not only realize how lucky they are to have that village but they need to DO MORE with their girls. If it means hiring a REAL nanny then so be it.

It's a sad day when complete strangers are telling a couple NOT to have another child.

THIS!! We may be like you this year with the annual family vacay our oldest two might be able to go with their grandparents but then I don't want to burden them with looking after a 5 and 2 year old I know my in-laws wouldn't mind but still. I completely agree parents do need time away because you do sort of lose yourself with being parents and working full time jobs (in my case going to graduate school full time) so it is nice to go out to dinner every once in a while and reconnect. But J&B have been out at least 3 or 4 times in the last MONTH! Not only do they go out on these "dates" they use them as an excuse to get away from their children not reconnect with one another. I seriously hope they NEVER have any more children three is three too many for J&B.

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

seriouslyitsstrange wrote:What I don't understand is when most people go on vacation. They get to the hotel check in, change and LEAVE THE ROOM! These 2 are doing the same thing on "vacation" as they do at home. At least they have a balcony
I agree, I can't believe that they didn't go out anywhere after they got to the hotel. I'd at least want to walk around the grounds to see the hotel amenities or SOMETHING.

It makes me mad because for so many people a trip to Hawaii is just a dream that they would probably never actually be able to afford, and these two waste the opportunity by sitting in the hotel doing nothing.

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Funny gif. Benji needs so much attention trying to get into the frame while putting on his robe. If they did have seksi time and Judy was vlogging afterwards it must not have been great. I usually need a nap straight away.

montrealgirl2014
Learner
Learner

Ireth0 wrote:
seriouslyitsstrange wrote:What I don't understand is when most people go on vacation. They get to the hotel check in, change and LEAVE THE ROOM! These 2 are doing the same thing on "vacation" as they do at home. At least they have a balcony
I agree, I can't believe that they didn't go out anywhere after they got to the hotel. I'd at least want to walk around the grounds to see the hotel amenities or SOMETHING.

It makes me mad because for so many people a trip to Hawaii is just a dream that they would probably never actually be able to afford, and these two waste the opportunity by sitting in the hotel doing nothing.
I would love to go to Hawaii and it's a dream to go along with Disney etc.

I couldn't get over how fast benji got into his robe and ordered food and shortly after that Judy comments that he went to get movies... Seriously wtf your in Hawaii go out and explore. The beach looked nice. Get out of your room... It would drive me bonkers if I was married to one of them or even vacationing with them... Sorry whenever we travel it's to the hotel to check in and then we are gone until it's time for bed. We use the hotel only to sleep and not lounge away in.

I did laugh when Judy commented about the plane because I said to the screen are you sure it's not a bus?

signedconfessions
Talker
Talker

Post by signedconfessions »

Ofc Benji is going to make a huge deal about Seksi time. He has the maturity of most of his viewers - 13 year olds. :|

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Ok I found the Julianna IG pic. You're right it's down further. That pic says it was posted 23 weeks ago. They have a secret babysitter!!!!!!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

RadiantShanty wrote:
yangmama85 wrote:I know this is off topic but anyone know who this might be? A cleaner/sitter/nanny? Must be someone close to them or something. Otherwise I wouldn't want my sitter/nanny posting pics of MY children on their instagram.
ImageImage
On Google+, her job is "personal assistant". Dunno how recent that is, though.
Looking back, it says she was in Anahiem with her 'boss' 55 weeks ago. Anyone with better google skills than me able to confirm if Judy & village were there at that time?

Randomlurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomlurker »

Why on earth did I watch their Hawaii vlog?!? I am seriously just torturing myself!

My husband and I found out that we were pregnant with mono amniotic twins in 2013 and we were EXCITED. Next thing I know I miscarried a baby and these idiots are pregnant with twins. I mean just their announcement alone made me livid! As we all know they are horrible parents! It's so obvious that they are not ready to be parents at all.

Fast forward to today...Just wow...Could they be anymore excited about not being with their kids!? All I heard was BEFORE the kids blah blah blah. Then Judy goes on to give a stupid speech about how parents need alone time. I get it, the kids are a handful but dang do they not enjoy their kids at all? My husband is in the army and we very rarely go on dates but is our marriage in trouble? NO! Why? Because we enjoy our kids and connect even if the kids are with us! Our last vacation was at Disneyland and we actually rode rides with our kids. I hate that they were blessed with these beautiful girls yet they take them for granted. Till this day I look at my youngest child and wonder what it would have been like if her twin survived. It is just beyond me how they can go on multiple date nights in a month and take a week off from their children...

montrealgirl2014
Learner
Learner

Did anyone see the haul from sephora Judy posted?

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Ireth0 wrote:
RadiantShanty wrote:
yangmama85 wrote:I know this is off topic but anyone know who this might be? A cleaner/sitter/nanny? Must be someone close to them or something. Otherwise I wouldn't want my sitter/nanny posting pics of MY children on their instagram.
ImageImage
On Google+, her job is "personal assistant". Dunno how recent that is, though.
Looking back, it says she was in Anahiem with her 'boss' 55 weeks ago. Anyone with better google skills than me able to confirm if Judy & village were there at that time?
I checked Judys Instagram and they were in Anaheim at the time. It was when they went to Vidcon and also the first time to Disneyland with Julianna.

Hmm... who is this person?

The people commenting on her pictures don't seem to know what her work is about because in the picture with Julianna, they ask her if it's her little girl and the same with the twins.

The plot thickens!!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I am fully convinced that the instagram lady works for J&B but I think its mostly cleaning and only the kids rarely since I really don't think they could have hidden someone helping even close to full time with the girls. Also I checked Judy's personal facebook and she's not friends with anyone with "les" in their name so it could explain that she is help not just a friend.

Those outfits show up in the July 9th vlog not July 10th although its totally possible that someone just posted a photo from the day before and tagged it today cause it was cute. The twins get that outfit put on at 7:48 and then when Judy goes downstairs she seems so so relaxed and free. She gets wine, sits outside with Benji, mentions finishing editing, etc. and isn't worried about checking on the twins (Julianna is at Mama's).

March 11th was the day the twins went home from the hospital so they would have had lots and lots of help, plus Julianna is wearing the same outfit in the vlog.

Look familiar? Well the not so epic yellow rose incident happened 2 days before that. The lady is a bit weird and says they're from a special someone but I'm positive they're from J&B.

Ireth0
Informer
Informer

Post by Ireth0 »

If she's really a personal assistant for either Judy or Benji I'm even more baffled. Who the hell needs a personal assistant ON TOP OF a nanny (Melody) ON TOP OF a babysitter (Mama Nini) when they both stay at home all day? A personal assistant isn't so you don't have to work, they're to take care of little things for you so you have time to WORK on other things, not sit outside sipping wine.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

See...this vlog is why they annoy the shit out of me. I think we all know couples need alone time. Especially parents need time together but these two. Oh hell no.

They act like they dedicate their lives to the girls 24/7. When they ACTUALLY act like the girls have ruined their lives.

As far as judy and beni not having one on one time at home. Girl you are both at home daily. That has nothing to do with the kids. You and your non working husband are home daily, have a live in nanny, secret personal assistant, and your daughter lives away 50% off the time yet you need a getaway.

Then judy says find a babysitter. No. You need to find balance. That your problem. They have no idea how to raise kids, function as a family of five, etc.

Sorry for the long rant :/

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

See...this vlog is why they annoy the shit out of me. I think we all know couples need alone time. Especially parents need time together but these two. Oh hell no.

They act like they dedicate their lives to the girls 24/7. When they ACTUALLY act like the girls have ruined their lives.

As far as judy and beni not having one on one time at home. Girl you are both at home daily. That has nothing to do with the kids. You and your non working husband are home daily, have a live in nanny, secret personal assistant, and your daughter lives away 50% off the time yet you need a getaway.

Then judy says find a babysitter. No. You need to find balance. That your problem. They have no idea how to raise kids, function as a family of five, etc.

Sorry for the long rant :/

pusikat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pusikat »

Didn't watch the vlog because I'm assuming it'll just be the two of them. Creepy Sal posted a video call from J&B from Hawaii. And the hotel room where she stayed during the vlogger's fair, she sad that Benji insisted in giving it to her. Creepers to the highest level!

ohyesshedid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohyesshedid »

maybe personal assistant is a fancy word for cleaning help?

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

They have a personal assistant?? No freaking way!!!! Who do these people think they are?? They are the laziest SOBs!!!!!!!!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

pookie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pookie »

Judy needs a break from what? I'm not understanding.

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”