missbomb
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sv: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 38

Post by missbomb »

OrganicTaquito wrote:
conflate wrote: When did they let her go with a stranger at Disneyland?
I think the poster meant RissRose. Granted, she's not a stranger to Judy but Julianna hadn't met her before.
that's really what i don't get and can't get over. Judy had no problem sending julianna with RissRose, someone she basically met on the Internet (YouTube), to starbucks but didnt want julianna to go to the zoo with her uncle Julian and aunts Amy and Melody?

Im not saying one should think every person they meet online is a serial killer or something, but the fact that judy doesn't trust her own family (well, her husband's family technically), especially Melody aka the stay-at-home nanny with her child really baffles me.

StaceFace
Informer
Informer

Re: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 38

Post by StaceFace »

Isn't Julian and Amy Julianas godparents? Judy calls Amy Ninong Amy. I don't think it was a trust thing. If anyone is going to profit off the kids, its gonna be Judy! She didn't want julian and amy filming and getting the views off her kid. She's a greedy biyatch like that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

missbomb wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:
conflate wrote: When did they let her go with a stranger at Disneyland?
I think the poster meant RissRose. Granted, she's not a stranger to Judy but Julianna hadn't met her before.
that's really what i don't get and can't get over. Judy had no problem sending julianna with RissRose, someone she basically met on the Internet (YouTube), to starbucks but didnt want julianna to go to the zoo with her uncle Julian and aunts Amy and Melody?

Im not saying one should think every person they meet online is a serial killer or something, but the fact that judy doesn't trust her own family (well, her husband's family technically), especially Melody aka the stay-at-home nanny with her child really baffles me.
Marissa's been her close friend for years... they used to hang out all the time before Judy had the kids and if I recall correctly, Marissa didn't even leave the hotel with Julianna?
I think there's a pretty big difference between that and letting Julianna go out for the day. The only person they ever do that with is Judy's mom. I'm not registering where the hypocrisy is on this one.

People are always like "sure, I'll take the baby out!" but don't realise how much work it actually is. None of those people are parents or have ever been parents so I get where Judy was coming from here.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

conflate wrote:
missbomb wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote: I think the poster meant RissRose. Granted, she's not a stranger to Judy but Julianna hadn't met her before.

Marissa's been her close friend for years... they used to hang out all the time before Judy had the kids and if I recall correctly, Marissa didn't even leave the hotel with Julianna?
I think there's a pretty big difference between that and letting Julianna go out for the day. The only person they ever do that with is Judy's mom. I'm not registering where the hypocrisy is on this one.

People are always like "sure, I'll take the baby out!" but don't realise how much work it actually is. None of those people are parents or have ever been parents so I get where Judy was coming from here.
oh i didnt know they were that close, since they live in different states and all.

i dont know what zoo they went to, so idk how big it was but i doubt they'd be there the entire day. the zoos ive been to take about 4 hours to see everything (that doesnt include any 3d movies or performances, however). Besides, melody's been living with j&b, im pretty sure at this point she knows how to take care of a baby/toddler.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

StaceFace wrote:Isn't Julian and Amy Julianas godparents? Judy calls Amy Ninong Amy. I don't think it was a trust thing. If anyone is going to profit off the kids, its gonna be Judy! She didn't want julian and amy filming and getting the views off her kid. She's a greedy biyatch like that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
idk, she let rissrose film julianna at disney. someone said a few pages back they think judy's a control freak and im starting to believe that now...

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

any news on where benji went last night? douchey club? sleezy club? strip club? :SS: :hic: :hic: :fro: :tchin: :nana: :SS: :ele: :ele:

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

missbomb wrote:
conflate wrote:
missbomb wrote:

oh i didnt know they were that close, since they live in different states and all.

i dont know what zoo they went to, so idk how big it was but i doubt they'd be there the entire day. the zoos ive been to take about 4 hours to see everything (that doesnt include any 3d movies or performances, however). Besides, melody's been living with j&b, im pretty sure at this point she knows how to take care of a baby/toddler.
Yeah, she flew in for their wedding.
I don't mean Melody wouldn't be capable...just that I get Judy being overprotective, Julianna's never been far away from them before (again, unless she's with Judy's mom). A walk with Marissa and her twins is wayyy different to taking Julianna out, even for four hours or whatever.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

On the Benji night out thing is anyone else really annoyed by the way Judy justifies it? Even if Benji really was #1 husband and father of the year I think its really messed up that she acts like he has to put in time with the kids and then gets his reward of going out. Honestly I don't see a problem with him having appropriate boys nights out (at bars and acting their age not out all night at clubs pretending they're in college) here and there, its healthy that he has friends or wants to do something outside the house or without Judy (given how much time they spend together), I just hate her attitude towards earning it. Having friends and doing things should just be part of life even for parents, and she should be doing something too. It also shouldn't be a huge thing where like he's out all night and she makes arrangements it should be like I caught up with the guys for a few hours, had a few beers, and now I'm home.

But really why am I surprised Judy has messed up views of things and that Benji tries to forget he's a father.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

Damn, the view count is okay but not as high as I expected it to be after the twins were born. I guess everyone knows how boring they are.

missbomb
Talker
Talker

Post by missbomb »

an0n wrote:On the Benji night out thing is anyone else really annoyed by the way Judy justifies it? Even if Benji really was #1 husband and father of the year I think its really messed up that she acts like he has to put in time with the kids and then gets his reward of going out. Honestly I don't see a problem with him having appropriate boys nights out (at bars and acting their age not out all night at clubs pretending they're in college) here and there, its healthy that he has friends or wants to do something outside the house or without Judy (given how much time they spend together), I just hate her attitude towards earning it. Having friends and doing things should just be part of life even for parents, and she should be doing something too. It also shouldn't be a huge thing where like he's out all night and she makes arrangements it should be like I caught up with the guys for a few hours, had a few beers, and now I'm home.

But really why am I surprised Judy has messed up views of things and that Benji tries to forget he's a father.
benji seems like he has archaic views over the way men and women are supposed to be. i remember one vlog back when julianna was younger judy was talking about how her and benji got into an argument because julianna was crying one night and benji said something along the lines of "why aren't you checking up on her faster?" to which judy was like "um, she's YOUR daughter too. why aren't you checking on her as well?"

benji seems like the type who thinks kids are mainly the responsibility of the mother so any time he puts any effort into taking care of the girls, he thinks he's some kind of martyr. this aint the 1950s, benji. fathers play a way more active role in their children's lives now more than ever. there are much more stay-at-home dads that its becoming less of a "taboo".

and judy's justification i feel is more her trying to convince herself what he's doing is ok.

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

On another note, can they fix this site, please?? When you try to post, an error message comes back. Resend it again, then double the posts appear on the thread?? #SHRUGS

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

frizzzx86 wrote:any news on where benji went last night? douchey club? sleezy club? strip club? :SS: :hic: :hic: :fro: :tchin: :nana: :SS: :ele: :ele:
Gay club?

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

This zoo thing sounds more like sibling rivalry (not wanting Julian to get a boost in views from their child) than it does parental safety.

theotherone
Stalker
Stalker

Post by theotherone »

Long time lurker first time poster. I hadn't watched the vlogs in such a long time because of the favoritism, I started watching a few vlogs from a few days ago and it breaks my heart to see Keira because I know exactly how it feels to not be a favorite. It really affected me growing up and still does I always ask why my mom can't stand me. Up until this day she picks on me for how I look and its so obvious she loves my siblings so much more I'll never forget the day she said she didn't love me and when I see precious keira it tears my heart I hope she finds that love she isn't receiving in other relatives because I say it from experience it really hurts :(

Princesskitty
Talker
Talker

Post by Princesskitty »

conflate wrote:

Frankly, I don't understand where Judy's coming from. Julianna at most.. would've been out for a few hours with FAMILY: Julian, Amy, Valerie and maybe Melody if Julianna went. All whom seems to handle kids well. She would've enjoyed the zoo! Instead, Judy wants to keep her cooped up at home because of BS reasons (also agree with the user who said Judy probably wants zoo footage of Julianna on itsjudylife).

She doesn't feel bad at all to have her mom, who is sick, take care of Julianna....or invite those two girls who drove to Washington into their house... or have everyone else take care of the girls while she was in Vegas... but on this particular day when Julianna could've gone to the zoo, her motherly instincts kicked in? I don't buy it at all.

Just because Judy is a parent now and has kids, doesn't make her a good one. She is still so bloody clueless to her children's needs. She has no idea what being a mother/parent actually is. She's selfish and lazy and puts in minimum work. Melody has more of a motherly instinct than Judy does (and I'm sure Judy is jealous of Melody's bond with Julianna one way or another.. like when Julianna rather hold onto Melody's hand than Judy's and Judy made the excuse Julianna rather hold onto a card :rofl: ). Judy logic is best logic. #not

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

umNO wrote:
Jamss wrote:On another note, can they fix this site, please?? When you try to post, an error message comes back. Resend it again, then double the posts appear on the thread?? #SHRUGS
I've already reported this to Morgan and he's looking into it. For now, if you get the 500 error, open a separate tab and see if your post went through. I'm noticing mine go through even though I get the error and have no need to 'Resend' it...
I don't know if this is helpful but I've never had a time it didn't go through which makes me think its related to the success message not the posting. I also get it 100% of the time with itsjudyslife but never with missglamorazzi and just occasionally around the site otherwise (from what I've noticed its not like I keep a log).

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”