ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 33

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 33

Post by honeycupcake »

It's just ridiculous. Benji and Judy really are the most clueless parents i've ever seen. I don't even want to call them parents, because they don't PARENT! They never think a situation through, i.e with the dog, or unboxing the candy from Shannon... They have NO idea how to parent. It was clear to me when Julianna was a few months old, Judy expected her to be a fully matured person when she was born. I don't think to this day she has realised SHE AND BENJI are responsible for molding her mind. And hey, actually RAISING her.

If they don't step up now, they WILL screw up their children and in turn having a really hard time dealing with the girls later on life (puberty, hello?). If they won't do it for the girls specifically, they should do it for their own selfish asses.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

"she could've used my egg on these?"

seriously benji? sounds like you're saying mama's food would be better with your stupid ass eggs.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

& of course, miya's the one constantly talked about.

IntheCity
Informer
Informer

Post by IntheCity »

I'm confused. So they called the number on the dog and found out the owners were out of town, and that's it? The owners didn't tell them to contact someone else or give them instructions on what to do with the dog? Something doesn't sound right about this. Why is everything they do so vague and half-assed? Then they abruptly end the vlog to keep people hanging. Real slick.

I don't think Julianna was afraid of the dog, she wanted to keep it. Judy should have come down to her level and explained that the dog was missing it's mommy and daddy and needed to go home instead of letting her scream like a banshee.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

rollietrollypollie wrote:Daddy bring home a Puppy.

Daddy bring home a Puppy!

Daddy bring home a Puppy!

He BRING Judy? Bring? REALLY?? :fit:

Yep, that's Judy being a low rent white trash askhole. She even got edumecated at college.

Post by Guest »

kisses wrote:"she could've used my egg on these?"

seriously benji? sounds like you're saying mama's food would be better with your stupid ass eggs.
would love to see benji do a blind taste testing with all sorts of eggs. guarantee he wouldn't be able to tell the difference, he's such an idiot

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Cali wrote:
didyouREALLYsaythat wrote:Banjo and Juditz need some sense smacked into them. Y'all think it's cool that she's just screaming??? Just gonna stand there with a camera to her face while she screams and you're not gonna do anything about it? She's going to be that girl in preschool who grabs shit from other kids, bites them, hits them, then screams when she gets put in time-out because her parents never disciplined her at home and she thinks it's completely okay.

I really wish they would stop calling her "JB".... It sounds ugly.
I think that's a little extreme.
I mean she does all of this stuff already and her parents do nothing about it.
I don't know if she'll figure out the rest of the stuff is wrong as she ages but I do know she is going to be a loud, screamy kid and it will be all thanks to Daddy. Julianna will never understand the term "inside voices" because of him.

FunnyBunny
Informer
Informer

Post by FunnyBunny »

IntheCity wrote:I'm confused. So they called the number on the dog and found out the owners were out of town, and that's it? The owners didn't tell them to contact someone else or give them instructions on what to do with the dog? Something doesn't sound right about this. Why is everything they do so vague and half-assed? Then they abruptly end the vlog to keep people hanging. Real slick.

I don't think Julianna was afraid of the dog, she wanted to keep it. Judy should have come down to her level and explained that the dog was missing it's mommy and daddy and needed to go home instead of letting her scream like a banshee.
She needed to turn Julianna to her and say in a stern voice "No screaming. Mommy does not allow screaming." and if Julianna continued, remove her from the room as punishment.

I don't blame Julianna though. Poor kid gets shipped off every single day, and even when at home she's usually ignored by her parents, left to play on her own or with Melody. She realizes her parents interact with her only when it's convenient for them (like Benji taking her for a walk, not to spend QT with her, but as an excuse to leave the house and get away from the crying babies).
Screaming and whining is her only way to get her parents' attention when she wants it. And that, if you ask me, is the saddest part of it all.
Last edited by FunnyBunny on Wed May 21, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Ugh.
-Why can't they all go on a walk? They have a double stroller. Or does Judy not want to get off the sofa?
-Julianna's screaming, it's just getting worse.
-Benji does it REALLY matter what eggs are used? You're still shoving it done your throat.
-Keira's hair reference to Homer :(
-Yet another night and day spent at Mama Nini
-Judy if you missed Julianna so much why didn't you go pick her up?

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

I am only as far as seeing Julianna climbing near a plugged in SHREDDER and wanting to grab her and keep her safe.

:?

GOOD LORD
Queen Keira = :love2: :

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 33

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

The screaming used to be while playing and she gets excited now it's her legit form of communication.

Told no- scream
I need help (like the garbage can she wanted it opened in a past vlog)-scream
I need attention - (like daddy monologue to camera and juli on bed with sleeping twins)
I'm excited and want to play with that (like new toys mama nini has) -scream

It's like gentle touches though. They never show her by example. She still doesn't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by ThisIsMyLifeNow on Wed May 21, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

ok Judy since I know you read here I'm going to break it down for you now listen closely.

1: Julianna is turning into a brat because of you and your husband you guys need to nip that screaming and whining in the bud NOW!
2: DO NOT whine to your viewers about how much you miss Julianna when you make a CONSCIOUS choice to ship her off to her grandma's if you miss her here's a idea KEEP HER HOME AND SPEND TIME WITH HER!!
3: Stop comparing Keira to Homer simpson she looks just like you! So not only are you insulting a baby but you're also insulting yourself.
4: For the love of all that is holy TAKE JULIANNA TO MOMMY AND ME CLASSES OR SOMETHING! She needs to be around other kids to learn how to socialize, NOT constantly in the house, NOT playing by herself all the time, and NOT watching tv all the time.
5: TELL HER NO! Put the damn camera down, get on her level, look her in the eye and tell her NO! in a firm tone then explain why! Don't laugh don't smile and don't use that baby soft voice you use.
6: Get her some outside toys let her throw a ball around OUTSIDE this child needs fresh air and she needs to get use to dirt and grass it doesn't make any sense for her to be scared of GRASS!
7: Tell your man-boy husband to shut the fuck up and HELP you! He helped you create those children he needs to be HELPING NOT BABYSITTING or having "daddy duties". He's a father there is no such thing as "mommy and daddy duties" IT'S EQUAL!
8: Please please please! PICK UP AND HOLD KEIRA that poor baby has been over looked the moment she was born spend some time with her and not just Miya
9: If you're not going to breastfeed ON DEMAND then just stop and switch to formula FUCK what Benji has to say and you're viewers just give the girls some formula that way they'll sleep through the night and won't be so fussy.
10: Tell Idiot (Benji) to shut up with the whole "this is my life" crap if he didn't want kids HE SHOULD HAVE USED A CONDOM! But you didn't so suck it up and RAISE YOUR CHILDREN!
11: This one has been getting on my nerves since Julianna was born BABIES ARE NOT DRAMA QUEENS! They can't speak! So crying and fussing is the only way they know how to communicate to you! If your babies are crying none stop it means they NEED something, trust me your kids aren't sitting in their bouncers thinking of ways to fuck with you or ruin your life so STOP CALLING THEM DRAMA QUEENS!

That's all I could think of right now but I'm sure there's a lot more we should tell her.

deej
Debater
Debater

Post by deej »

hhalehh wrote:How I feel when Benji talks:

She was acting like this because Benji wouldn't let her talk. Every time she opened her mouth he let her get a word or two out and then started talking over her. Again and again and again. It took her several tries to get a complete sentence out.

THAT is my biggest problem with Benji. His disrespect towards Judy at the most BASIC level is sickening. This is the most basic, earliest thing we are taught as humans: don't interrupt when someone is speaking. If you cannot allow your partner to even speak one sentence because you are so busy performing for the camera speaks volumes about your respect for them.

lipstickjunkie
Learner
Learner

Post by lipstickjunkie »

I come and lurk in this thread to laugh at you ridiculous, bitter people. Damn you will complain about anything!! sticks permanently stuck up your asses! "omg i can't stand them anymore what terrible parents why do they have viewers?!?! blahblahblah" you're only putting more money in their pockets. shut up because no one cares about your opinions. what a bunch of cunts.

livelovelaugh
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaugh »

lipstickjunkie wrote:I come and lurk in this thread to laugh at you ridiculous, bitter people. Damn you will complain about anything!! sticks permanently stuck up your asses! "omg i can't stand them anymore what terrible parents why do they have viewers?!?! blahblahblah" you're only putting more money in their pockets. shut up because no one cares about your opinions. what a bunch of cunts.
Aren't you the one that said
"if you're allowed to judge and express your opinion, aren't other people allowed to do the same, even if it's an unpopular opinion."
in another thread? Why don't follow your own advice instead of being ridiculous yourself.

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Post by Babyk94 »

lipstickjunkie wrote:I come and lurk in this thread to laugh at you ridiculous, bitter people. Damn you will complain about anything!! sticks permanently stuck up your asses! "omg i can't stand them anymore what terrible parents why do they have viewers?!?! blahblahblah" you're only putting more money in their pockets. shut up because no one cares about your opinions. what a bunch of cunts.
Actually you care and so do the other Judy and Benji supporters because every time anyone posts a comment in disagreement with Judy/Benji on the vlogs they get very upset. Also if you support parents that starve their children and can barely take care of them what type of person are you?
Last edited by Babyk94 on Wed May 21, 2014 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

WantedToPostOneReply
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WantedToPostOneReply »

Oh no! We've been found out! Shut down the forums!

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautifulEyez »

What's with the misleading and grammatically incorrect title for the vlog? I hope that they don't actually get a dog since they can't even take care of their children properly.

I noticed half the minions don't even watch the vlog before commenting.

I know grandma is attentive to Julianna, but they really have to start watching her on step stools and climbing up things. When I was 2 I climbed up a step stool to reach for cookies on the counter, fell on the tile, and I crushed in my front teeth. It happened so fast my mom said, and she is a wonderfully attentive mother.

citcatone
Learner
Learner

Post by citcatone »

I hope they don't put the dog in a shelter...depending on the shelter if a dog isn't claimed by its owner in a certain amount of hours, and if their shelter or near by shelter has no space for another dog,they are allowed to put them to sleep :(

UsagiDrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsagiDrop »

WantedToPostOneReply wrote:
Oh no! We've been found out! Shut down the forums!
I'll alert the media!

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”