ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 31

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudysLife Daily Vlog Part 31

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

I don't keep up with IG I just remember a long explanation from BENJi this week that the charity hasn't been decided yet blah blah blah. I was thinking wow way to be accountable. Late t shirts and still no charity decided v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flywing
Debater
Debater

Post by flywing »

B&J definitely read this site. Twins were on their tummies today and Benji told them he loved them.

Who_Cares
Informer
Informer

Post by Who_Cares »

Gross! That curry has been in the fridge for a week and two days. And shouldn't they be rinsing out the cloth diapers so they aren't festering in piss and crap until there's enough of them for a load to be washed??

flywing
Debater
Debater

Post by flywing »

featherly wrote:It was too funny when Benji talked about being green and reusing, reducing and recycling while he was putting on disposable latex gloves and had a pack of swifter dusters in the back :lol:
He was all over the map with that little "hippie" proclamation. Yes, cloth diapers don't fill up landfills like disposables, but technically neither do biodegradable ones. Also, cloth diapers require a lot of water and energy to clean and can harbor some pretty nasty bacteria (especially when they don't wash them every day and we all know they only wash them once a week) if the water isn't hot enough (which, if you have children, it shouldn't be anyway as a safety precaution to keep them from scalding in the bath/shower). They don't wick away moisture like some disposables so the "rash-free" claim isn't true, and if he were REALLY a hippie, he wouldn't use disposables at all no matter what company they are from.

Oh, and true hippies don't drive SUVs, eat massive amounts of animal products, or shop at stores that are filled with products made in sweatshops.

kathykins
Informer
Informer

Post by kathykins »

Why is Judy crying in today's vlog? She has a habit of posting misleading titles.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Have they taught Julianna what sound does the pig make? Because they are PIGS, I tell you, PIGS! I can't with the overnight meld week-old curry and the diapers. How long you wanna bet they've been sitting in their laundry room?

Funny how Benji let it slip about hiring someone to clean their bathroom, then shows himself doing some housework. I can't recall when I've ever seen him do laundry. Gotta keep up the facade, y'all!
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

superphan
Learner
Learner

Post by superphan »

MyZenPlace wrote:Have they taught Julianna what sound does the pig make? Because they are PIGS, I tell you, PIGS! I can't with the overnight meld week-old curry and the diapers. How long you wanna bet they've been sitting in their laundry room?

Funny how Benji let it slip about hiring someone to clean their bathroom, then shows himself doing some housework. I can't recall when I've ever seen him do laundry. Gotta keep up the facade, y'all!
Omg your avatar! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

I'm sorry I really don't get the tears from judy. They go on and on about how AMAZING it was to spend time with Julianna yet they keep sending her away. JUST KEEP HER HOME!

Sometimes I feel like they reference that Julianna is the favorite in a way. I know she's the oldest but still. Idk today's vlog just seemed liked a pity party especially from judy. Even with all the help in the world judy and Benji really act like their lives are over.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

umNO wrote:
Oh now Benji wants Julianna there every day and every night? PULEEEZE

Thank you! That convo was so weird. They made it seem like they don't have a say/choice in juli leaving.

same_john1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by same_john1 »

pandurr123 wrote: When I watched that part of the vlog and they were talking about taking jb shopping I thought...why don't you guys take your daughter somewhere fun and educational. I mean how much can a child actually enjoy shopping...? Judy always complains about not spending enough time with jb and when they do have the time they do nothing

I hate to compare toddlers, because every baby is different and develops at their own pace, but for comparison, check out Whitney & Felipe's (aka Naptural85) baby Olivia, who's a few weeks younger than Julianna. Olivia is so advanced and quick; she's already forming coherent sentences and counting to 10. She also socializes very well with other children; there's not a shy bone in her body. Whitney & Felipe are both very hands-on when it comes to raising their infant. They take Olivia out almost daily, to playgrounds (when there are OTHER CHILDREN AROUND, BENJI!), petting zoos, baby concerts, street festivals, etc. In other words, Olivia is very aware that there are other people in the world besides her cousins, grandparents, etc. Whitney juggles her Youtubing with a busy freelance graphic designer career, and Felipe is going to school full time to become a nurse, then comes home and actually plays with his daughter, as opposed to bouncing her on his knee until she falls asleep. Neither of them complain about how "hard" it is to spend quality nurturing time with their daughter. Another reason for Olivia's quick development, in my opinion, is Whitney's healthy lifestyle, that she passes on to her baby. She keeps Olivia very active, and for the most part, feeds her very healthy foods.

mickeymouse11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mickeymouse11 »

*Bazinga* wrote:So J&B have a date with Julianna, which I think is great. However, what was suppose to be bonding time with their daughter turned into lunch date and shopping for Judy. Way to get that one on one time with Julianna.
So do they eat and just leave mama in the living room with the babies?! I hope Judy does something REALLY nice for her mom for Mothers Day. She has done so much for them.

I wonder that too, My guess is that they take turns eating ( I would hope at least).

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

I am so behind on the vlogs and reading here. Just keep popping in and out. I did watch Creepy Sal's recent vlog and caught this gem in the comments:

Lord help us all.

Olivia jasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivia jasmine »

featherly wrote:It was too funny when Benji talked about being green and reusing, reducing and recycling while he was putting on disposable latex gloves and had a pack of swifter dusters in the back :lol:

Ha I noticed that to

NoWay
Informer
Informer

Post by NoWay »

WHY OH WHY THE F does juditz keep wanting people to make memes out of the babies?!?!?!?! Blows my mind.
**she posted it on her fb**

NoWay
Informer
Informer

Post by NoWay »

shhilurk wrote:I am so behind on the vlogs and reading here. Just keep popping in and out. I did watch Creepy Sal's recent vlog and caught this gem in the comments:

Lord help us all.
I'M SURE BENJITA WILL LOVE THAT!

Ihavebigbreasts
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihavebigbreasts »

I can't believe they seriously let piles of shitty and pissy diapers sit in their laundry room for days or even a week. Imagine what their house smells like!! And for whoever said they need a dog, NO, NO they do not! Ever. These two didn't want to properly feed their kids that were literally RIGHT in front of them. A dog would probably be stuck outside and only God knows what would happen to it. Not to mention they'd be "that" neighbor that never cleans up their dog's shit and has the neighborhood stinking and full of fuckin blowflies.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

*Bazinga* wrote:So J&B have a date with Julianna, which I think is great. However, what was suppose to be bonding time with their daughter turned into lunch date and shopping for Judy. Way to get that one on one time with Julianna.
So do they eat and just leave mama in the living room with the babies?! I hope Judy does something REALLY nice for her mom for Mothers Day. She has done so much for them.
Mama Nini deserves a long vacation away from these two overgrown children. However, knowing Judy and Benji, they will get Mama Nini to babysit all the girls so they can have "date night" for mother's day. At the least, she will probably get flowers and a card. Somebody needs to canonize this woman because she is a saint! She's got serious health problems, and yet here she is day in and day out taking care of her granddaughters (EVEN ON HER ANNIVERSARY!) because her daughter is a spoiled rotten princess.

Judy and Benji rushed into having kids. Their idea of what having kids would be like is akin to what teenagers think having kids is like. They see the perfect commercials with mother/dad and baby gazing adoringly at each other. Or the ones where the baby just lies there and smiles and is adorable. They also see somebody who will love them forever. They don't see the long nights, the crying, the diapers, sickness, spitting up, and the giving up of YOUR life for another. Once reality came crashing down around their heads, they realized how wrong they were. Why they tried again is anybody's guess.

Olivia jasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivia jasmine »

same_john1 wrote:
pandurr123 wrote: When I watched that part of the vlog and they were talking about taking jb shopping I thought...why don't you guys take your daughter somewhere fun and educational. I mean how much can a child actually enjoy shopping...? Judy always complains about not spending enough time with jb and when they do have the time they do nothing

I hate to compare toddlers, because every baby is different and develops at their own pace, but for comparison, check out Whitney & Felipe's (aka Naptural85) baby Olivia, who's a few weeks younger than Julianna. Olivia is so advanced and quick; she's already forming coherent sentences and counting to 10. She also socializes very well with other children; there's not a shy bone in her body. Whitney & Felipe are both very hands-on when it comes to raising their infant. They take Olivia out almost daily, to playgrounds (when there are OTHER CHILDREN AROUND, BENJI!), petting zoos, baby concerts, street festivals, etc. In other words, Olivia is very aware that there are other people in the world besides her cousins, grandparents, etc. Whitney juggles her Youtubing with a busy freelance graphic designer career, and Felipe is going to school full time to become a nurse, then comes home and actually plays with his daughter, as opposed to bouncing her on his knee until she falls asleep. Neither of them complain about how "hard" it is to spend quality nurturing time with their daughter. Another reason for Olivia's quick development, in my opinion, is Whitney's healthy lifestyle, that she passes on to her baby. She keeps Olivia very active, and for the most part, feeds her very healthy foods.

My daughter is older than Julianna by 4 days and my daughter isn't why she says hi and bye to everyone she sees she shares everything she has to everyone we always take her out places w us she listens to us when we tell her no or todo something cause WE raise her we never had her spend the night and her grandmas we can't she lives in tx we live in ca :) but my daughter is well developed she says words clearly and is starting to put words together and she loves to sing and dance she doesn't have temper tantrums or scream like Julianna idk I think children act the way they see their parents act and how they raise them

Olivia jasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivia jasmine »

If you watch dear mama sals newest videos of Benji and jud as she calls Judy you still see Judy carrying Miya and yes lil Kiera is on the bouncer than on the floor poor baby :( and she's the cuter twin even when their not vloging and someone else is you still see them favor Miya

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”