BotoxTV- Part 8

fizzwizz12

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oooh so, since i'm like curious like that, i checked out tina's ig. i found another youtuber by the name of Melrae Segal. did anyone know about this? marlena pulled the same stunt with her and she's got all the receipts.

This was from the depotting eyeshadows fiasco. When she packaged old colors withe new names and claiming they were new. i totally forgot all about this shit. what with her "truth" video that she used as a distraction.

marlena is a shady bitch. and she ain't no boss

she tried to sue the girl for it.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Kazerella
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kazerella »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:53 pm
oooh so, since i'm like curious like that, i checked out tina's ig. i found another youtuber by the name of Melrae Segal. did anyone know about this? marlena pulled the same stunt with her and she's got all the receipts.

This was from the depotting eyeshadows fiasco. When she packaged old colors withe new names and claiming they were new. i totally forgot all about this shit. what with her "truth" video that she used as a distraction.

marlena is a shady bitch. and she ain't no boss

she tried to sue the girl for it.
I remember this! Melrae still has several videos up about the situation. And speaking of drama, Marlena did NOTHING to discourage her stans from going after Melrae.

Making Up Cheek, (play on words so GG doesn’t get a copyright strike 🙄), is showing us more how petty and vindictive she really is. She calls out other beauty influencers, like she’s a mf’ing saint! I hope these drama channels (the ones she DIDN’T send PR too), will start calling her out in a video. She lies on Twitter and IG. Tell the truth MARLENA... you have treated your loyal customers and stans WORSE than any cosmetic CEO I have ever seen! Including Jafar*. It’s time for you to step down from your throne of delusion.

Edit:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her lies are unraveling. publicity is publicity.. but this isn't going to help her "rebrand" hahahahaha

her ig apology was her shifting blame on to her team, and onto tina. she's such a shit stirrer. always has been, and then hides under ignorance.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Quistis
Learner
Learner

Post by Quistis »

Just watched the live makeup session she had on her Youtube channel, and for the life of me, I can't understand how a CEO can't professionally apply makeup on their OWN face! She was trying to fix her messy application of the lipstick with her FINGERS! Wiping the outer edges left and right!! All of these years of developing products and going to Paris school etc, and she still can't apply lipstick properly!

The size of her lips is a total different story though...
What a mess...
English is not my first language. :D

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her lips are the definition of a baboons ass.

she feels like she's always winded? she has always been winded.. don't be blaming the kid.

and imagine being a baby and seeing that face come at you on the regular. that poor poor little child.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Ok so Marlena doesn't want the Make Up Geek name using in titles of videos UNLESS they're POSITIVE......that is basically what she's saying. You cannot claim that Make UP Geek is Copyright protected and throw Copyright strikes around when someone uses it in a less than favourable light ! I see she doesn't go around copyright striking other youtubers that are being positive about the rebranding and using the name of the company in the title! How fecking petty can you get?

This is NOT the way to run a business, especially when you've grown that business from youtube alone!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:21 pm
Ok so Marlena doesn't want the Make Up Geek name using in titles of videos UNLESS they're POSITIVE......that is basically what she's saying. You cannot claim that Make UP Geek is Copyright protected and throw Copyright strikes around when someone uses it in a less than favourable light ! I see she doesn't go around copyright striking other youtubers that are being positive about the rebranding and using the name of the company in the title! How fecking petty can you get?

This is NOT the way to run a business, especially when you've grown that business from youtube alone!
she is makeup geek. she was the idiot that blended both of the names. she IS the idiot that thinks she isn't her brand. She makes it look bad on her own. she doesn't need any further help.

marste is on life support and mug is in the senior citizens ward waiting to die with dignity. but she's not gonna let that happen.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

She sent lawyers after Tina.

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Haha😂🤣

she feels like she's always winded? she has always been winded.. don't be blaming the kid.

and imagine being a baby and seeing that face come at you on the regular. that poor poor little child.

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

This latest feud is gonna sink Marlena’s rebrand, what she did with the fancy face copyright fiasco is trash...again, she’s playing the “victim role” like she did with that felonious click bait domestic abuse video she did, this women is phony and malicious she needs to be held accountable for her false allegations...#justiceforcocoabear!

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Hilarious 😂 she is always winded, she can’t catch her breath for the life of her! It’s called obesity and it’s an epidemic! People are FINALLY seeing her true colors, she lashes out at people with a passive aggressive nature and plays victim when they defend themselves and lash back....classic self pity, “the world is out to get me” bullshit, we’ve had enough of the fat drama queen!

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I came for some Marlena Stell tea.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Apparently pregnancy prohibits you from deep conditioning your hair. That shit is looking crispy AF.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

mamadrama925
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mamadrama925 »

Im so glad her true colors are finally showing through. Ive always got this fake, manipulative vibe from her. She's just always seemed way too nice, sweet, and supposedly honest and perfect for me. I felt like she absolutely loved playing the victim in other situations too.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

Kazerella wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:32 am
Then get off the internet! Cuz we ain’t having your old pregnant fat ass blame anyone for, well... you know

Umm, she is the drama! That poor kid is already a prop for self-pity and manipulation and it's still in the womb!

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

E21DEEF7-788F-4EF8-BC23-A45E16DF89DE.jpeg
Either Marlena is stupid OR thinks everyone else is stupid 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

BOOM!
and she just lost the second engine on this plane ride from hell.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

this botox bitch never learns. her brand will burn in hell and she'll still be sitting surprised af.

MurkyandLurky
Learner
Learner

Post by MurkyandLurky »

I never really liked Marlena because I always felt that she always tried to give off this “better than all of you” vibe when it came to other beauty Youtubers and makeup brands. Especially when it came to the “Dear Influencer” video. She helped shape what we know today as the insatiable greed influencers have once they hit certain numbers. What we once knew as a fun, enjoyable, makeup and beauty space, she helped become a greedy, cash-grabbing, scamming, advertising scheme. After this stunt of being malicious and then playing the victim, I have personally categorized her as another Jaclyn Hill. Peas of a pod. And I can sadly say that even Jaclyn Hill seems to be more morally sound than Marlena, because at least with her she doesn’t seem to vindictively come after people while being the victim and scammer she is! Oh the day that Marlena is a SHITTIER person than Jaclyn Hill! 😂

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”