Sarah Rae Vargas

hollywood
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas

Post by hollywood »

I skip over her sex videos because they don't really interest me but I love her series of going and getting clothing from stores and seeing how they fit. She gets it from in store and from online and compares if the straight sizes fit. I love it.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

hollywood wrote:I skip over her sex videos because they don't really interest me but I love her series of going and getting clothing from stores and seeing how they fit. She gets it from in store and from online and compares if the straight sizes fit. I love it.
she is amazing and defput an effort in making grear content for her viewers!!! :tu:

Gingerbint
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gingerbint »

She does seem to genuinely care and listen to what people want to see. Glad she's happy now as well, he seems like a great guy :tu:

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

is Luis living with her???? I am confused

imannoying777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imannoying777 »

Her "will it fit" videos are SO GOOOD. I'm around the same size as her and it's great to see straight sized clothing that actually fits and looks good

passionfruit2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by passionfruit2 »

I enjoy watching her videos, she seems down to earth and honest.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

I love this girl. She is so real and honest and confident.

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

First off, I love SRV. But has anyone else noticed that her videos aren't getting nearly as many views as they used to? Even her newest lunch video is struggling. Ever since that one Adam&Eve vid was reported her views have gone waaaay down - on both channels. It sucks. Nobody ever had a prob with the A&E toy vids before - it feels like it came out of nowhere, like someone was being petty. Now her vids are rarely being recommended for me and if I don't have notifications on they don't pop up - anyone else notice this?
- Nosy little busybody -

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

Sarah sends so many mixed messages. She had two kids before marriage, but now she won't have sex until she's married. She seems more Christian now, but has sex talks, is sponsored by a sex toy company and makes videos giving reviews on them, and does hauls where she wears skimpy clothing, doesn't listen to secular rap music as much because she doesn't want those "messages in her heart." Not getting her as much these days.

RadSunflower121
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RadSunflower121 »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:First off, I love SRV. But has anyone else noticed that her videos aren't getting nearly as many views as they used to? Even her newest lunch video is struggling. Ever since that one Adam&Eve vid was reported her views have gone waaaay down - on both channels. It sucks. Nobody ever had a prob with the A&E toy vids before - it feels like it came out of nowhere, like someone was being petty. Now her vids are rarely being recommended for me and if I don't have notifications on they don't pop up - anyone else notice this?
Yeah, I think it's really stupid that youtube does this. It's not fair to the creators. Sometimes a video doesn't even show up in my subscription box. BITCH I SUBSCRIBED TO IT, SO SHOW ME WHAT I WANT OT SEE! I think we're pretty capable of filtering which videos interest us and which don't on our own. Youtube is really fucking up, I hope they check themselves

victoria2305
Lurker
Lurker

Post by victoria2305 »

I used to like her. Now I feel like she's super fake. And actually doesn't support plus size women. She's on a super strict diet now and thinks she is better than everyone.

hracn
Learner
Learner

Post by hracn »

happyheart15 wrote:Sarah sends so many mixed messages. She had two kids before marriage, but now she won't have sex until she's married. She seems more Christian now, but has sex talks, is sponsored by a sex toy company and makes videos giving reviews on them, and does hauls where she wears skimpy clothing, doesn't listen to secular rap music as much because she doesn't want those "messages in her heart." Not getting her as much these days.
Sarah was my absolute favorite YouTuber for a time, but I’ve stopped watching her entirely because of this. She used to say she wasn’t religious at all or maybe even agnostic, now she’s dating a guy who’s a very religious Christian so she suddenly is too? I know people can have spiritual awakenings, but I feel like it happened so suddenly. I just don’t buy it. I think she’s trying to please her bf and it seems so desperate.

Speaking of this guy, what does he do? How are they taking these tropical vacations every month???

Also she says she doesn’t even masturbate anymore but she makes sex toy videos? How does that make any sense.

I know this thread is dead but I just had to rant for a minute lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vnumi15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vnumi15 »

Sarah is one of my favorite YouTuber BUT she does give mixed signals. She once said something about not having sex before marriage because you will burn in hell but yet she lives with her bf? With all that grabbing and alone time on trips she be telling they don't get intimate?

Idk their relationship is weird I still see them in their awkward stage, which is super weird but who am I to judge someone else's love life.

Sent from my ATU-LX3 using Tapatalk

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I remember watching her talking about sex before marriage video it confuses me cause she has kids and she had sex with her bf like that made no sense to me. You can still talk about sex if had or hadn't had sex I just find her videos boring she did plus size try ons ( there's nothing wrong with that it was all the content she was doing) it just got very boring for me to watch. I hadnt watch any of her videos for a year or two I really liked her unboxing of subscription boxes or sex toys and her let's talk about sex series. I just think youtube is being very strict with sexual content & the views seems off to me with alot of other youtubers.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I remember watching her talking about sex before marriage video it confuses me cause she has kids and she had sex with her bf like that made no sense to me. You can still talk about sex if had or hadn't had sex I just find her videos boring she did plus size try ons ( there's nothing wrong with that it was all the content she was doing) it just got very boring for me to watch. I hadnt watch any of her videos for a year or two I really liked her unboxing of subscription boxes or sex toys and her let's talk about sex series. I just think youtube is being very strict with sexual content & the views seems off to me with alot of other youtubers.

itsOk
Informer
Informer

Post by itsOk »

I just read her latest blog post. I haven’t watched any of her new videos but in the blog she talks about the fact that she gained some weight back and that she’s been depressed lately. Is it cause of the sponsorship or any of her ‘struggle’ came out in her videos? Last time I checked it didn’t seem to me se gained or she was depressed. Seems like sponsorship lies to me!

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”