Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo - Part 14

Post by Graceg13_ »

lizard_queen wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:55 pm
Graceg13_ wrote:
Homis wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 am
She did say she has so many insta accounts to run that she won’t be posting to her fitness account anymore. I guess she is over it Image
But yeah I agree, if she was eating like she claims to be she would be skinny by now, it’s been almost a year right?

I don’t workout and I have one cheat day a week and I’m still losing weight, so it isn’t really that hard.
Thankkkk yoouu exactly, finally someone said it. She'd have lost weight by now, people say "losing weight is hard" IT IS NOT, and I'm not saying it to be insensitive, it's the truth, if you can't keep your mouth closed you will never lose weight, the mouth is always the problem haha and it's funny cause she attributes the failure to her hormones, not even hormones can make you be that way, it may be a bit more difficult but believe me a caloric deficit is the key to lose weight.
But that’s exactly it though for people like her (and myself lol) it IS hard to keep your mouth shut suddenly. A lot of bad habits and learned behaviours and especially social eating and drinking combined with someone who doesn’t enjoy exercise makes losing weight hard. She knows what she needs to do but it’s hard to actually put it into practice.

But if she was actually just honest about that and focused on that I’d have a lot more respect for her. She so desperately wants to be the typical skinny Instagram influencer but that’s just not her. If she was like yeah guys I love a drink and a meal out - here’s what I’m trying to do to curb that or healthy behaviours I’m trying to learn and develop instead. But it’s kind of embarrassing to admit it’s your fault so she’d rather blame it on her permanent period bloat, hormones, cortisol etc etc than admit she loves a good meal or two.

Just own it Shannon, you’ve gained weight so what that’s life sometimes but be real about it. No one believes the excuses anymore and who cares anyway. Do it for you and because you want to but if you’re enjoying life and can accept you’ve gained a bit of weight with it then rock it with confidence not excuses

And I agree w you, and that's exactly what pisses people off, the fake image she tries to give.

I know she's always had self-esteem issues and I remember in a video she said she doesn't even think about going to any event she's invited to simply because she doesn't wanna be photograph next to these "Kim k like" body influencers, and I think that's why she wants to put the fake picture of her actually taking care of herself and health overall... Because whether we like her or not she's an influencer and just that is pressure enough for her to feel like she needs to be like the others, if she were a normal person she wouldn't care about giving other the picture of her working out and eating healthy, which is sad because is like she's lying to herself.

I just hope one day she can find a balance and accept herself the way she is instead of lying to her followers.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

lizard_queen wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:55 pm
Graceg13_ wrote:
Homis wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 am
She did say she has so many insta accounts to run that she won’t be posting to her fitness account anymore. I guess she is over it Image
But yeah I agree, if she was eating like she claims to be she would be skinny by now, it’s been almost a year right?

I don’t workout and I have one cheat day a week and I’m still losing weight, so it isn’t really that hard.
Thankkkk yoouu exactly, finally someone said it. She'd have lost weight by now, people say "losing weight is hard" IT IS NOT, and I'm not saying it to be insensitive, it's the truth, if you can't keep your mouth closed you will never lose weight, the mouth is always the problem haha and it's funny cause she attributes the failure to her hormones, not even hormones can make you be that way, it may be a bit more difficult but believe me a caloric deficit is the key to lose weight.
But that’s exactly it though for people like her (and myself lol) it IS hard to keep your mouth shut suddenly. A lot of bad habits and learned behaviours and especially social eating and drinking combined with someone who doesn’t enjoy exercise makes losing weight hard. She knows what she needs to do but it’s hard to actually put it into practice.

But if she was actually just honest about that and focused on that I’d have a lot more respect for her. She so desperately wants to be the typical skinny Instagram influencer but that’s just not her. If she was like yeah guys I love a drink and a meal out - here’s what I’m trying to do to curb that or healthy behaviours I’m trying to learn and develop instead. But it’s kind of embarrassing to admit it’s your fault so she’d rather blame it on her permanent period bloat, hormones, cortisol etc etc than admit she loves a good meal or two.

Just own it Shannon, you’ve gained weight so what that’s life sometimes but be real about it. No one believes the excuses anymore and who cares anyway. Do it for you and because you want to but if you’re enjoying life and can accept you’ve gained a bit of weight with it then rock it with confidence not excuses
The start is never easy. But it really is a decision, what you want more: unhealty food that makes you feel good for a minute, or do you want to be more healty and feel better all the time. But when you get into it, you see results in a week and it keeps you going. It’s easy if you only buy healty food and don’t go out that much.

But yeah, the problem with Shan is that she isn’t being honest. There is nothing wrong with failing your diet, a lot of us can relate to that. I bet she doesn’t eat enough (smoothies and veggies all day) and then gets super hungry and eats too much.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Ιn her NABLA video she pisses me off so much, she says "half the stuff I need for this video are in Hamish's car" The WhyTF are you filming this video if half the stuff are somewhere else (she later on says she's looked around the house and can't find them) For once in her life can she be professional and not goofy/half arsed? Like for real. She also mentions this stuff was her HOLY GRAIL of this collection! So what's the point of this video? Stop filming-find your stuff-refilm it you dumb, lazy potato!
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

a_nono-nymous
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by a_nono-nymous »

Nekyia wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:15 am
Ιn her NABLA video she pisses me off so much, she says "half the stuff I need for this video are in Hamish's car" The WhyTF are you filming this video if half the stuff are somewhere else (she later on says she's looked around the house and can't find them) For once in her life can she be professional and not goofy/half arsed? Like for real. She also mentions this stuff was her HOLY GRAIL of this collection! So what's the point of this video? Stop filming-find your stuff-refilm it you dumb, lazy potato!
Noooooo stop now I'm not sure if I even wanna watch that... I'm guessing she apologized about the lighting a hundred times too, as per usual.

I wish she just focused on something with actual commitment and wouldn't just half-ass everything. We know she has a ton of things going on behind the scenes, but that's no excuse. If she's not feeling well she should just have a break and not put out mediocre vids. Fix the things that need fixing and stop apologizing/complaining about the things she can't.

She's got so much potential sad to see it go to waste!

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

Can't wait for her to just give up the whole fitness influencer thing, like no. You're not losing any weight and your fitness videos suck. You're not that type of influencer, just stop already. You don't need to be it and honestly you suck at it. Maybe she'll be a better wifey/mommy influencer but I think if she tries too hard it'll suck.

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Can't wait for her to just give up the whole fitness influencer thing, like no. You're not losing any weight and your fitness videos suck. You're not that type of influencer, just stop already. You don't need to be it and honestly you suck at it. Maybe she'll be a better wifey/mommy influencer but I think if she tries too hard it'll suck.
I don't think she'd cope as a mummy blogger tbh. Mum's get ripped apart for the smallest thing if it's even slightly controversial. She would cry and be over it the first time someone tells her she's doing something wrong

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

GossipGoatxo wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:39 pm
Littleblowpeep1 wrote:Can't wait for her to just give up the whole fitness influencer thing, like no. You're not losing any weight and your fitness videos suck. You're not that type of influencer, just stop already. You don't need to be it and honestly you suck at it. Maybe she'll be a better wifey/mommy influencer but I think if she tries too hard it'll suck.
I don't think she'd cope as a mummy blogger tbh. Mum's get ripped apart for the smallest thing if it's even slightly controversial. She would cry and be over it the first time someone tells her she's doing something wrong

Ha!! True. So true. Well she's going flat, she's gotta go somewhere

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Maybe I’m petty but I find it annoying that she has discount code for every workout clothing brand that exists. She clearly can’t say no to free shit.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I tried watching one of her videos. I got halfway through and she put 3 full pumps of foundation on her face and then said she needed more. So i had to stop. When i wear one full pump of foundation it's just way too much. Never mind 3+ pumps of foundation. I'll never understand why she wears so much foundation, it probably looks terrible irl.

Also she blabs way too much in her videos about the dumbest shit ever. Nobody cares. I can't even watch anymore

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

New eyebrow tattoo lol

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

Littleblowpeep1 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:55 am
New eyebrow tattoo lol
I haven't seen them yet because her vlogs are so boring but I'm going to guess they're massive and blocky as usual and she's going off about how natural they look and how she's so obsessed with them.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

I wouldn't mind her massive eyebrows -even though thinner with her natural arch just lift her face so much more- if they were light blonde, they way they used to be back in 2013-2014? They would even match her highlight stripes and would look nice and natural and suited for her.
This huge, fake, reddish kind of colour is ridiculous and makes her look like a troll. I mean even back in her dark hair era her brows were even lighter than now. I mean why?

Aside from the fact that she follows every single beauty trend because she has no personality, I know a lot of chubbier girls who want to have big eyebrows and voluminous hair because they make their faces look smaller. I don't know if she thinks this way though.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Honestly I'm starting to think she has Body Dismorphic Disease (BDD) on her eyebrows. She's been obsessed with them for years and enough Is never enough that she honestly can't see them for how they really are. I had it for years with certain aspects of myself until I started taking medication so I can recognize it when I see it. Having an inexperienced girl in Palmy TATTOO your eyebrows for free and you don't care, you just want them done??! Holy crap if the experienced microblading in Aus looked like red blocky crap what the hell will an inexperienced eyebrow tattoo look like 😳

ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

Something (no idea what) happened and her dad kicked her out of his house so she moved in with ham sandwich.
[/quote]

Ham Sandwich... Im dead :rofl:

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by okaybutwhytho »

Did anyone else see that pic she posted on her FB about coffee from a scale of 1 (espresso) to 10 (heaps of milk) and shes like "Im a 1 xx what r u?"

bish u LITERALLY have moccona instant coffee with 2 litres of almond milk/full fat cream and 10 drops of sweetener 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

okaybutwhytho wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:12 am
Did anyone else see that pic she posted on her FB about coffee from a scale of 1 (espresso) to 10 (heaps of milk) and shes like "Im a 1 xx what r u?"

bish u LITERALLY have moccona instant coffee with 2 litres of almond milk/full fat cream and 10 drops of sweetener 🤦🤦🤦🤦
At that point that ain't coffee anymore lol

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

omg did she honsetly say she's 1? Has she ever seen her vlogs?? Oh the ironyyy

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Her insta storys of her hens party are kinda cringey. She has no class.

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

*insert tik tok oh no song*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

santaclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by santaclaws »

Okay so I've just signed up to this site to make this post.

My mum and I have hated this bitch for as long as I can remember, for so many reasons, the main one being is she's just a dick.

Here are a few examples of this:

1. A friend I studied with worked at Rebel Sport in Palmerston North and Shannon was a bitch to her and kept demanding things that weren't in stock etc and was just overall rude to the staff.

2. Another friend was out with her boyfriend for dinner at a Japanese restaurant (Haru I believe) and Shannon and Hamish sat down at the table next to them. My friend said all Shannon could do all night was talk about makeup and bitch about people, with Hamish totally not listening.

3. I worked at a pub (will not reveal the name) and Shannon and a group of friends including Hamish came in to dine with us. I was their waitress and was friendly and took all of their orders. Whenever I would talk to Shannon she would demand things, or she would stick her nose up in the air like I never existed. Maybe because I didn't acknowledge that she was a "Guru"?

It's painful that she lives here in Palmerston North, just up the road from me in fact (i also won't be revealing this information), because she's advertised everywhere and is besties with the likes of Emma Doolan and Jolene Guillum-Scott (both of who I can't stand either, there needs to be threads for them as well because there is major dirt on them too) and all three of them are faker than the bitches off of mean girls. I also can't watch her vlogs because there's always something wrong with her or her dogs and is always ugly crying with her bare face so close to the camera!

I literally cannot with her.

Return to “Shaaanxo”